Status: joker love story

You Again...

2

WIP

Current time Jinx/Jess' POV
I was laughing maniacally holding a detonator, holding up a camera to myself
"Gotham doesn't have much hope for them...in 2 hours minutes I'm going to press this itty bity button.. and every bank is going to explode from bombs I've set all over the city! It'll be a light show you'll NEVER forget!!! Unless you bring me Todd Williams and Trisha Williams to me. Now. I'll even let who ever brings them live if they put ribbons on their heads" I said laughing again.
"The choice is your...Gordon... Two sacrifices for the whole city to be spared? All the children and civilians get to live.... For just two wasted, old, pathetic lives...I'll be waiting at the cliff just on the border I Gotham....please dont disappoint me now...goodbye" I threw the camera into the ocean, my crazy laughter was the last thing to hear before falling into the ocean and during. I was sitting on the edge of the cliff. Watching the extremely far drop as my feet dangled

(Gordon's pov)
This woman was crazy....
"Gordon what should we do?" Remirez asked.
"I want 1 unit to go find Trisha and Todd and bring them into our protection, and I want every other unit to find the bombs and dismantel as many as they can find.GO!"Gordon said and they all ran off.
I watched the tv again, seeing Jinx's ominous laugh...she loved to watch the world burn...and she loved to get her message across...we've been trying to catch her for a long time now...she's very slippery.. even if it costs her mens lives..she truely cares for no one...and isn't afraid to do the unthinkable.. she was and has always been tactful, and intellegent. She loved to pick at my brain a lot in these podcasts..
"Gorden! Todd and Trisha are missing!" Remirez said. I snapped my head to her
"Someone got to them first...find someone to trace the video!"Gordon said and she nodded and ran out. This was not good....where was Batman..

(Jinx's pov)
About a half hour to an hour later of waiting, my henchie walked up to me nervously.
"Uhh boss......you got a present" said one of my men, walking up.
I glared back
"And did you see what it was?" I asked aggitated
"Uh..n-no..I was told by another guy" he said. I stood up angrily
"If you don't have 'said present' why the hell are you wasting my time for" I pushed passed him, and gasped. My parent were thrown onto the ground...my mom had a purple ribbon tied around her mouth and my dad the same, but green. I raised a brow because this seemed familiar.
"Who did this come from?" I yelled looking at all my men. Nobody spoke. I sighed
"So you mean to tell me....ALL OF YOU weren't paying attenting... As in NOT HAVING MY BACK enough to see who the FUCK dropped them off?!" I yelled looking at all their fear filled faces.
"It was a helicopter boss! I seen it!" Said one of my men. I shot him in the chest without even looking at him once.
"That doesn't tell me who the hell dropped them of-HEY!Get them" I told the rest of my men as I noticed my parents trying to run off.
"Dopey!...Clean this up" I said kicking the now dead body.
"What are you gonna do about the bombs boss?" Dopey asked me. I sighed
"Well somebody delivered in time....so I'll just bomb half the banks...just kidding bombs away!" I said laughing as I hit the button and you could hear explosions all over the place from the cliff we were on across the river. I laughed holding my ribs hearing the chaos around me.

So they brought back my parents.
"I want him first" I said darkly. My father cowered and begged for mercy. I smirked.
"Jeez pops when did you get so pathetic. What you're not tough any more because I'm all over the news for how uncatchable and dangerous I am?" I said kicking him in the ribs. He yelled and I grabbed his hair and started to punch him until my knuckles started to swell. His face was covered in blood..
"Maybe in your next life...you'll be a good parent...not an abuser" I said before slitting his throat. My mother screamed through the ribbon. I snapped my head to her. I half way looked back at my men then nudged my head to get rid of the body. They quickly threw him over the edge as well.
I sighed and began to skip to my mom. She was sobbing.
"Oh mummy...would you like another fucking-"
I kicked her in the jaw. She fell back crying hard
"Drink?" I asked getting close to her she cried louder.
I gently touched her cheek
"You were never there for me...but you're still my mother..that's why I'm gonna let you go" I said smiling. She smiled and nodded still crying
"I'm gonna let you go....easy" I said smirking. Her face instantly changed to pure horror. She screamed as loud as ever so to shut her up I slit her throat and called it a day.
"Dump her" I said bitterly as I began to walk to my car.
One of my men opened a bottle of water and went to pour it on my hands but I heard something coming and quickly backed up seeing Batman try to kick me down. I smirked.
"Well hello batsy...nice to see you again...."I said smirking as I charged at him with a knife. He grabbed my wrist but I swung my knee up and kneed him in the ribs. He growled and backed up, letting me go. I took this quick second to round kick him in the face. He backed up a bit but didn't fall back. He threw something at me and next thing I knew my legs were tied together. He went to capture me but I had a switch blade already pulled out. I cut myself free and smirked
"I enjoy our visits..it gets so physical I absolutely love it...you're a pretty chizzeled man....toodles!"
I said and jumped off the cliff. I heard Batman yelling wait, but I simply caught myself on a rope ladder of the hellicopter we came on.
The hellicopter went up higher and Batman was still standing there, starring. I looked back at one of my men driving
"Shoot him!"I yelled. He nodded and shot with the hellicopter gun. Batman ran to his batmobile and hightailed it out of there.One of my henchies handed me a joint. I sighed happily lighting it and puffing.
"Thanks boys ya did good. Just continue to not saying stupid shit and do as your told and you wont end up like chuckles" I said smoking. I sighed with relief. We landed on a parking garage and we ran to my jeep before cops got there.
"Todays gonna be a good day" I said smiling as I got in my jeep on the drivers side.

It was an all purple jeep wrangler with a big ass guard rail, bulletproof windows and spikes on the rims. I got in, and my 3 men (since I shot the fourth one) got in and we left.
"Boss what about the banks?" One of my men asked me. I smirked
"Thanks for reminding me" I said and as we were getting back into the city, I clicked the button, all the banks began to blow up.
"Wanna hit a couple banks before going home boys?" I asked looking in my rearview mirror. They all nodded with excitement.
"Masks!" I said smirking. I looked in my mirror making sure my black and white makeup with a purple painted heart and a crown on top was still there. The heart and all that was actually a tattoo. I considered my self the Queen of Hearts. I go by Jinx now..

A lot has changed in 5 years....I originally had been looking for my parents from the rip but word traveled fast when I murdered those jocks in highschool. They knew I'd be coming for them so they went into hiding. But after five years I finally got the bastards.
Gordon took my case personally back then....he wanted to help me..to save me...fix me..but there was no saving...there was absolutely no fixing me...I am who I am. Jinx and I merged the second I decided to become a villain. She lets me do the thinking, but she takes the killer instincts. We work together now as one. We are one person now...Jinx. Jess is no more...dead...shell never be her ever again..
Since that first incident she has never been interested in anyone physically or mentally. As far as she was concerned she was better off alone. Shell never find anyone like....
Jack....she knew she could never go looking for him...he probably had a nice wife and kids by now...successful as hell she hoped. She wantd him to be happy when she left that night..with out her...these were the feelings she kept locked away..her humanity. She only kept it inside. She vowed to never feel again..but she did wonder what Jack was up to these days......

I snapped out of it seeing we were closing in on the bank.
"Look alive boys!" I said loading my ak-47. I got the best connects... They all slid their masks down over their faces and we got out the jeep.
(these are the masks)

http://www.blackfilm.com/read/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/The-Purge-Anarchy-4.jpg

When I got into the bank I saw some man with a mask on shoot down some banker dude
"What the hell.."I said mumbled.The banker guy who got shot down spoke
"Think you're smart huh?The guy that hired you'se...he'll just do the same to you.Oh,criminals in this town used to believe in things.Honor...respect...Look at you"the man in the mask started to walk up to him
"What do you believe in huh?!What do you believe in!?"The man yelled but my jaw dropped seeing the masked man showed a bomb into his mouth. I raised a brow. I looked back at my men and made a motion to fan out and kill em all with my hands. They all nodded and took off. Shots fired, killing everybody but the banker and that man in the clown mask.
"I believe whatever doesnt kill you simply makes you..."he took off his mask and I gasped.His face was painted white,his eyes painted black,and his lips were painted red with a high smile like a clown...I could see his scars on his cheeks as clear as day though..
"Stranger"the man finished and got up.
"No fucking way...." I said walking up with my AK pointed at him
He looked at me
"And who are you can't you see I'm in the middle of something?"He asked.I walked up to him slowly and starred into his eyes
"I think we both know..who we both are...and I know better then to say your name out loud.....J?"I questioned, still pointing at him.
He smirked
"You've got guts girly.That'll get you killed ya know"He said smirking. I smirked dangerously.
"Holy shit..Jack?"I asked.His eyes widened and he punched me in the gut. I groaned but out of anger, I shot him in the arm, only making him laugh even harder.
"Im the Joker toots...but sure" He said as I regained my composure.
"Boys take all the money and put it on the jeep. Meet me back at HQ. Ill meet you there" I said never breaking eye contact with Joker... They took all the money and ran out
"That wasn't very nice toots" he said darkly. I giggled
"You think because of this reunion I'm just gonna let you walk out with my money..in my city?"I said poking him with my AK. He laughed
"We both know this is gambols' money sweets...besides I need it...and you know, we could always share the city" he said. I smirked then laughed
"I don't share well with others..but I guess we should get out of here" I said lowering my weapon. He laughed and, when my guard was down, stabbed me in the arm..a major vital at that. I yelled on pain
"Ah! You mother fucking bastard!" I yelled grabbing my arm.
"Wanna know the best part? You're going to die in about 20 minutes unless you get bandaged up..so I guess ill drive..an consider us even for the battle wound" he said. I went to get up by my blood was leaving my body so fast I slipped on my blood and got dizzy. Joker picked me up bridal style and walked onto the bus, closing the door behind him.
"Put me the hell down I don't...need your help" I said but he merely threw me in the 3 seated behind the drivers seat. My head hitting the metal around the window...i felt blood.
"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I yelled, using all my adrenaline to charge at him. He simply put his hand completely over my face and tried to push me but not before I got a punch to his face before going down. He laughed
"You're so much feistier then back in the day toots...so I guess Jinx took you over completely" he said starting the bus and driving out of the bank.
"No. We merged...we became one person...Now we work as a team. She does the fighting and killing. I do the thinking and setting my games up through out Gotham. Make this left" I said as I began to rip my shirt.
"What are you doing?" He asked not looking at me at all
"What does it look like?Wrapping my wound till I get back to my place...take a right then go all the way to the abandoned hotel casino at the end" I said using my mouth and my left hand to pull the knot on my arm tightly. He pulled into the garage parking lot.
"Third floor" I said growing weak.

This fucker.....5 years I haven't seen this fucker...5 years he was kissing me, slightly bad but slightly not good enough for me...damn...he did everything I told him to do to get me...

*flashback*
"Kill a couple people, rob some banks, blow some things up, then look me up in a couple years...im not going anywhere but Gotham...i realize now I can't run from my fate. Jinx is getting stronger by the second and I just....cant deny I like what she wants now...ill see you around Jack" I said throwing a wrapped box from my jeep to him.
"What's this?" Jack asked confused.
"A present from me to you...something to remember me by. It was my grandads..see ya around" I said and drove off.
*End flashback*

There's no way he did all this for me...maybe these are his dark thoughts he was having back in the day..maybe he was suffering to join the bad side like I was..but in a different way...who knows. All I know is today started off normal for me...I killed a couple cops...I planted a couple bombs around the banks and honestly was bluffing about the busses. Anyways...I just wonder what brought him to this...

So Joker parked, and got up. I stood, but my legs were shaking. He sighed picking me up bridal style and going out the back door. We walked through the doors and went to the elevator
"Top floor is my place" I said awkwardly.
Joker clicked '50' and up we went.
The place was awesome.

He walked in and the place was a ghost town

Main entrance
http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6057/6380040735_a8cd6a4ab6.jpg
"Open those doors" I said, grumpily, not enjoying him treating me like a baby...but I was just being stubborn..
He did as told and there was some stairs. He walked up and saw there was a ball room to the left.
A large pile of money in the sacks in the middle of the room.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a7/f7/8a/a7f78a244275e4a97e8f7af1e69d39cc.jpg
(ballroom)
There my men sat in chairs and on their phones
"Dont mind them. Take me to my room. Its got a first aid kit in there" I said and he dd as told. I was pretty surprised.
He walked out the ball room and down a long hallway, leading to one door at the end of the hall, and he opened the door, revealing my rather large room.
(uxury room)
https://greenvalleyranch.sclv.com/~/media/Images/Slideshow%20Images/GVR/Hotel/LuxurySuite_03.jpg
"Just set me down I'll get the first aid" I said bitterly. He laughed
"You can hardly stand just tell me where it is" he said.
I rolled my eyes as I sat there in my wooden chair, bleeding.
"Bathroom"I said bitterly. He stalked in there and began tossing shit around
"Hey! Just because we're psychopaths doesn't mean you can tear my shit apart! I do like my areas clean!"I said annoyed
He ignored me until he found the first aid kit
"Let me clean this up for you jinxy"He cooed smirking.
"Fucking psycho" I said smirking as he cleaned me up and wrapped up my wounds. I was feeling a bit dizzy.
"I need to lie down..." I said weakly.
"Such a bad ass..you need to rest" He said chuckling.
"Piss off"I said looking away blushing. This fucker....after all these years, putting away all that emotion..he still managed to make me blush........
"Okay, so I think we should put a hold on our horse play till I can get a little better by now" I said. He only smirked.
"The money?"He said as I cracked a beer. I sighed
"What the hell do you even need it for?"I asked with a raised brow
"That's non of your business" He growled. I chuckled
"Guess you don't want it that bad"I said as I pulled out a blunt and a container of weed.
"Haven't changed I see" He said sitting down next to me. I smirked
"Can I keep half?"I asked. He sighed running his hand through his hair
"Fine. But I need to see if you're worthy enough to call you my partner" He said. I smirked as I licked the freshly broken blunt wrapper.
"What do you want me to do?"I asked smirking. He laughed as he got closer to me
"You remember this?"he whispered as his lips were close to mine. I kept my guard up. Not moving an inch, never taking my eyes off of him
"I'm nothing like I used to be J....I dont really do the affection thing any more.."I said as we stayed like that for a while. He pecked my lips, making my eyes widen. Joker got up and cracked his neck.
"I know toots...If you were the you you used to be I'd have no use for you"He said smirking. I rolled my eyes lighting the blunt
"So what do you want me to do?"I asked again. He smirked chuckling a bit
"Let me explain......."
*(time skip)
Apparently we were going to make a visit to the mob leaders later tonight...I was strapped in weapons everywhere, I was wearing a corset black top, with red ribbon covering my chest down to my belly button, skin tight black jeans, and combat boots with red ribbon for the ties. Over that, I was wearing a black trench coat, where all my weapons lied. Joker had come out of the bathroom, makeup fresh, outfit back in order... scars bright red...I admired them in a way...he was a beautiful disaster and to me that was attractive.......
"You look really sexy with those scars in my opinion"I said gently touching his cheek.He grabbed my hand and squeezed it,I was unfased but then I just starred at him and scooted closer.I broke free of his grip and gently took his wrist,putting it around my waist. He just starred at me
"Its been a while since you had a girl at your side huh Jack?"I said calmly
"No shit.I should kill you...but I cant...and that makes me want to kill you even more"Jack said making me smirk
"Well is there anything I can do to make the killing urge go away?Replace it with something else?"I asked with a smirk
"Persuade me"he said with a smirk and I leaned in closer.I looked up at him nervously
"Well...you're a distraction....I haven't been with anyone since...well.. you... I could use the destress...May I?"I asked.He gave me a long look
"No.I will"he said and pulled me close.Kissing me deeply.I placed my hands on his chest and we started to make out.I gasped as he began to rub me through my under ware
"Mmm"I moaned as I felt his smirk.He started to go into my under ware when my cell phone went off.I groaned
"Fuck my life"I said and got up
"Screw the damn thing"He said annoyed
"I have connections too that I need to keep in touch with"I said and his attention instantly went to the phone
"Ah so it is"I said smirking as i picked up
"Hello"I said putting it on speaker
"Where the hell are you?You killed your parents and destroyed 6 banks in the city!!!"Batsy yelled and I rolled my eyes
"Yeah, I did, and they had it coming...they got what they deserved..and soon, this entire city will be painted red....with a splash of green" I smirked looking at an impatient Joker. "The Joker has you?!"He asked alarmed"He has me alright"I said smirking as Jack smirked back at me and kissed my neck.I lied back down and gasped as Jack stroked me again
"Where are you?!"He asked
"Oh wouldn't you like to know Batsy...come on you're smart...we'll run into each other soon enough"I said laughing, trying my hardest not to moan as I smashed the phone into the wall
"I thought it'd be easier to sound restrained...if your trying to restrain yourself"Jack said smirking
"Shut up!"I said wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.He kissed back just as deep and straddled my waist
[img]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r612/MissusJ/heath%20ledger/the%20joker/the%20joker%20GIFs/The-Joker-50
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry im all over the place with my stories. My life is so out of whack right now.. not good either. I'll try to update sorry guys!