Finally

What about last night?

Phil’s POV

As I step out of the shower, I realize I forgot to think of any video ideas. I couldn’t stop picturing Dan standing there, all naked in the hallway. That, along with falling asleep while holding hands last night makes me realize I really want to talk to him. I just don’t know how to.

When I’m all dressed and ready, I open the door to the hallway and notice Dan’s door is opened. I walk over to his room and lean into the door frame, looking at him. Dan then looks up at me and chuckles before starting to speak. “If you’re just gonna stand there, staring at me like a creepy old dude, you might as well just come in.” He then continues to scroll, probably through his Tumblr dashboard. I walk over to his bed and sit down next to him. Tumblr it is, indeed. Just as he reblogs another picture of a dog, I open my mouth to say something and so does he, turning to face me again. We laugh for a moment and then look up at each other at the exact same time. “You go first,” I speak, blushing. “O-oh no, you can go first,” he replies, waving his hands around as a gesture to start talking. “Oh okay, well… It’s just that um…” Oh god, I’m not good at initiating conversations like this. “Last night? Or our encounter in the hallway?” Dan takes a guess at the topic. “Both” I murmur. “Yeah, me too.” Dan speaks, before I continue to speak: “So… what exactly did you… want to say? Or… whatever?” I ask awkwardly. “Well… Like, I told you I’m into guys…” I nod as Dan starts. “And then you told me you are, as well. But… we never really talked about it in detail, y’know?” “Yeah” I speak awkwardly, not exactly knowing what else to say. I look down and so does Dan. “I really liked that, though,” he then adds, moving his hand closer to mine. I reach for his hand and look up at him as I’m holding it for the second time. The way we are awkwardly sitting here, staring at each other with a smile and blush on our faces… it probably looks like some crappy, romantic, amateur film or something. Then suddenly, without actually realizing it, we’re leaning into each other. My heart starts to beat faster and my breathing gets heavier. Wow, I must look so sexy right now. I smile at Dan with cheeks as red as tomatoes. He grins and then we get to the point where our noses brush against each other and our eyes are just an inch apart. Riiiiiing. The buzzer. “FOR FUCK’S SAKE?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?” Dan shouts. I try not to laugh at Dan’s reaction, although I am quite disappointed about the timing of the person at the door, too. “I’ll get it,” I say as I get up, sadly having to let go of Dan’s hand. I can hear Dan sigh just as I walk around the corner into the hallway and headed for the door. “Yes?” I speak to the intercom with my grandma-voice. “Aye well that took you rather long to answer! Anyway, it’s me and Peej. We were coming over at 2, remember?” I frown. “Dan?” I yell, “Were Chris and PJ supposed to be coming over?” “Phil… just let us in already, we’re cold.” I hear Chris coming from the intercom. “Alright, alright.” I laugh as I let them in. Dan stumbles into the room. “Sorry, what?” “Nevermind, Chris and PJ are on their way up.” “What, now?” Dan asks with a surprised expression on his face. “Uh, yeah…” I say. “No, but…” he whines. “What?” “I just want to kiss you!” he pouts. I smile, “Me too, you goose. But I want it to be romantic too, you know… our first kiss.” “True… and that’s not exactly the case right now, is it?” he states with a sad look on his face. “Aww, stop that. You’re only making it harder for me when you act like that!” I say before hugging him. He hugs me back, firming his grip and holding me tight for a moment. I smile, I wanna kiss him so bad right now. But I can’t. Then I feel Dan’s hand lowering down my back, heading for my butt. I let go of him and look him straight in the eye. I try to keep serious, though I’m failing, as I say: “Dan… seriously, not now!” We then both laugh and I give him a final peck on the cheek.