Finally

What do you wanna do? + Pizza

Dan’s POV

I’m in the kitchen, getting the four of us drinks. PJ and Chris are sitting in the living room, playing video games with Phil. I smile as I hear them shouting at each other for being a bitch in the game. I make coffee for Phil and myself and tea for our two guests. “Phiiil, can you come and get two cups, as well?” “Yeah sure, coming!” Phil walks over to the kitchen and comes to stand next to me. I smile at him as I pour hot water in the cups. He then leans in to whisper something in my ear and I smile, expecting it to be something cute. “The game.” I give him the are-you-fucking-kidding-me-look and then stick my tongue out to him. He smiles and when the coffee and tea is ready, he takes two cups and walks off. I quickly slap him on the butt as he leaves the kitchen, for revenge. He makes a “wah” noise and almost spills the hot drinks, but then he laughs it off and heads to the living room. “What’s going on in there? Are you guys getting sexual again?” I hear Chris shout sarcastically. “You know it!” I shout back at him, realizing the irony in all this. “Oooh, hot sexy phanfiction right there!”

After about 2 hours of playing video games, we’re all getting a bit tired of it. “What do you wanna do?” I ask no one in particular as I turn off the console. Phil lifts his shoulders, PJ murmurs that he doesn’t really know and Chris has a thoughtful expression on his face. Then he turns to all of us and opens his mouth to say something. “I might want to say something, actually.” All attention goes to Chris. “Well, the thing is… I love PJ.” He sighs. We all raise an eyebrow jokingly. “Yeah, sure you do, Chris…” We all laugh, but Chris doesn’t. I frown. “Ch-chris? Do you actually… Do you actually fancy him?” I ask as the three of us look at him expectantly. He nods his head. PJ’s eyes widen. I look at Phil awkwardly. I didn’t really expect that to happen, I have to admit. “You… like me?” PJ frowns, then smiles. “Yeah” Chris speaks silently, looking up at PJ nervously. Then PJ leans into Chris, who has no idea what the hell is happening. PJ leans in just a bit further and their lips brush against each other before he kisses Chris passionately. Both Phil and me watch it happen with widely opened eyes and mouth. As their kiss comes to an end, I can’t hold it any longer and lean into Phil. “I don’t really care anymore now” I say. Then our lips touch and the butterflies in my stomach go nuts. We both smile into the kiss and I can feel Phil’s hands pulling me closer to him. Kissing him is even better than I’d expected it to be. When we break the kiss, I look into his eyes. The name AmazingPhil is quite accurate, if I may say so. We smile at each other, then look at our friends. We all look awkwardly at each other for a moment, not exactly knowing what to do next. Then I take a deep breath: “So, anyone want a biscuit?” Everyone laughs about the awkwardness in this moment, but then the three of them all nod to answer my question after all. I stand up and pull Phil up with me. “Be right back.” I say, walking over to the kitchen, dragging Phil along with me. Once in the kitchen I kiss him again. The same feeling rises within me. I… I think I love Phil. “Gosh, I wish I could do that all day.” I speak, drowning in his beautiful eyes and pulling him into a hug. He holds me tight, clinging around my neck with his head resting on my shoulder. I smile: “I really like you, Phil.” “I really like you, too.”

Phil’s POV

We decided to watch the first part of the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, to avoid talking about the kissing. Dan and I’ve been holding hands all throughout the movie and so have Chris and PJ. I love holding Dan’s hand, I just love being around him in general and I wish I could kiss him every second of the day. That’s also the reason I haven’t really been paying attention to the film. When the end screen pops up not much later, I look at the clock to check the time. “Guys? It’s kinda late already…” I then say. “We’d better have some dinner!” Dan adds. “Ooh, can we have pizza?” PJ asks the three of us, excited like a little kid. “Oh yeah, I’m up for pizza too!” Chris joins. I look at Dan, who nods in a way to say he’s fine with anything. “Alright, what do you want? I’m buying!” I say. “Pepperoni!” The three of them yell simultaneously. I laugh as I take out my phone to order.

The pizzas arrive soon and after paying, we all walk over to the breakfast bar. I put on some Muse for background music and sit down along with the rest. At first everyone is eating in silence, but then Chris opens his mouth to say something: “Y’know, I really like pizza.” We all look at him with an eyebrow raised and a smile on our faces, not sure how to respond. “But I like PJ better.” He then continues. PJ blushes, then looks at him. “I like Pokémon, but I like Chris better.” He smiles, then quickly pecks Chris on the lips. “Wow, you guys really got it going there. I mean, Pokémon is a big deal!” I laugh at Dan’s remark. “What about you then?” Chris asks, looking at us expectantly. Dan grins, then replies: “I like to sleep…” Chris wiggles his eyebrows at me, then gives Dan a questioning look when he doesn’t keep on talking: “Yeah, but…?” “No, I just like to sleep… that’s all.” He speaks bluntly. I stomp him in the shoulder and laugh in an offended way. “You’re such a dweep.” “I’m just kidding, just kidding! Okay well, I like to sleep, but I LOVE falling asleep while being next to you and holding your hand.” A huge smile crawls onto my face: “Exactly the same for me.” PJ and Chris look at each other with the same expression on their faces, quite a dirty one, in my opinion. “So you’ve already slept together then?” Chris grins. “Before even kissing!” PJ adds. The both of us laugh, shaking our heads. “Technically, yes, but not in that way. All we did was hold hands and sleep! Oh and admit to each other that we’re gay.” “Gay for each other, clearly.” I laugh, Chris is right, saying that. I am indeed gay for Dan and so is Dan for me, and I wouldn’t want it any other way.