Status: hey, there aren't enough Jereneil fics out there, so here is one.

Violence, Give Me Violence, ('Cause They Say We're the Worthless Ones)

Chapter 2.

Jeremy POV;

"Neil... Please tell me what's wrong?" We're sitting in my room. Neil is crying is eyes out, because of what? I'm not even sure this time.

"I-I-I" He starts bawling again. I get up from the bed and left the room, heading to my kitchen. I opened up the fridge pulled out strawberries, vanilla ice cream, and root beer. I'm making Neil a root beer float, those were always his favorite.

I finish making two root beer floats, one for Neil and the other for myself. When I walk into the room Neil is laying down now, tears visible on his face. I cough, "Neil? I made us root beer floats... You've always loved those yeah?"

"yeah.. Did you put strawberries in mine?" He whispers and looks at me.

"course Neil! What kinda friend do you think I am? The kind to not know his best friends weird habits? Jerrrk." I say sarcastically, making him laugh.

"thanks Jer.. So I suppose you want to know what's got me all distraught?" He asks me quietly.

"that'd be nice.." I smile, trying to make him happier.

Neil lifts up his shirt and I loose my breath. I instantly get angry, pissed, worried, scared, every bad emotion you could think of.

"Neil, w-who the fuck did this to you!?" He looked at his feet. "WHY the hell did you keep this a secret?!" I yell, instantly regretting it.

"P-Please don't yell Jer.. I-I'm really sorry.."

"I'm sorry, just tell me who?"

"Ch-Chris Barker." He whispers.

"I am going to murder that son of a bitch!"

"N-no, please Jeremy.. Don't.." He sniffles. "If he goes to do again I'll text you."

"Neil, these bruises are really fucking bad, man.. I-I just don't want you getting hurt like this.. You really don't deserve it.."

"Yeah, I do Jer.. You have no idea, really. And thanks for always being there for me.. I don't really think you understand how glad I am to have you as my best friend.." he stifles a laugh.

"You definitely do not deserve it, Neil. Those bastards do. All I want is for you to be happy... I wan't you to find a boyfriend that will be happy forever with you.. And, course forever and always man.." I smile at him.

"Forever and always." He smiles back.

"speaking of boyfriends, Neil. Do you have your eyes set on anyone special? I could hook you up on a date." I wink at him and he laughs.

"I-I mean.." he got all nervous.

" Come on man, you can do it! Tell Me!" I nudge him in the arm.

"okay okay! I really like Craig Owens.." he blushes a light shade of pink. Which I think is rather adorable because of how shy and nervous he gets when we talk about boys.

Adorable? Yeah, Neil is adorable. I bet you agree too.

"ooh, man! He is handsome. I can hook you guys up we're good friends."

Neil's face lights up when I said that. "course dude, want to double?"

"haha sure. You know I can't do that stuff on my own at first... And I'm guessing you'll just take Hannah then?" - Hannah is my girlfriend, she transferred here from Scotland a while back. -

"yeah man." I smile, "I'm going to call Craig while your here." I wink.

"oh my god! Jeremy, wait until I'm home! I don't want to here it if he says no." he blurts.

"then go home! hahaha wait at your window and I'll give you a signal when the conversation is done yeah?"
--

-{third pers. pov. i feel like i should tell you so its not confusing ^w^}
--

"yeah m'kay" Neil opens the window and runs to his house. Not letting his anxiety take him over. "its no big deal if he says no. There are more fish in the sea" he is telling himself. Although, it is quite a big deal to Neil. He has been crushing on Craig for a few months now. Even though all the chances he got to actually talk to the boy have been interrupted by a pretty girl, or a boy on some sort of sports team, hell by anyone other than Neil. Neil had a few classes with Craig. Art History, Music, Math, and Study Hall. Neil always has known who Craig was, he just never thought he was aloud too. With Craig being an 'upper classman' Neil always thought there was a force field keeping him away from certain crowds. In a way he was happy he thought that. In other ways, it was keeping him from special experiences. Of course Neil pondered what he would even say to Craig or anyone in that matter if he were to fall into a bigger clique. But he didn't dare leave Jeremy. For his sake, and for Jeremy. He was too scared. I suppose you would be too if you got bullied half of your school career, for the only reason of simply looking different than who surrounds you. Neil thinks about these things all the time. This is a reason he has panic attacks, he thinks too much.
-

RING RING RING RING "hello?"

"hey! Craig! what's up? It's Jeremy."

"oh! Hey man! Long time no talk! Where have ya been?"

"haha just around. Hey dude, I've got a question."

"shoot it at me" Craig laughs.

"Well, you know Neil Westfall?"

"yeah i do.." Craig's voice is a tad shaky.

"Well, he kinda likes you.."

"really?"

"yeah. So I was wondering, would you possibly want to go on a double date? Like, Hannah, Me, You, Neil..?" Jeremy is hoping for the love of sweet christ that Craig is going to say yes. Jeremy has never really prayed before, for anything honestly. But in this case he said a few Hail Mary's in his head before he even called Craig. The only thing Jeremy needs right now is for Neil to be happy. He stays by Neil's no matter what Jeremy is going through himself. In this case, friends always come first.

"totally, dude! You have no idea how long I've really wanted to get to know him. He is super hot, and cute. This'll be great." Craig said, and super fast Jeremy could hardly find a yes or no.

"awesome! You've made a boy very special. haha"

"good, I'm glad. haha, give Neil my number so we can text or whatever?"

"yeah sure thing haha, I'll call you again Thursday so you can have details for the date!"

"okay thanks Jer! Nice talking to you again bud."

"yeah same Craig. Talk to You later, man."

"right, bye."

-

Dial tone went on Jeremy's phone. He heads over to his window looks over to Neil's. He is looking over at Jeremy with a puzzled look. Jeremy lifts his hand, showing a thumbs up and a huge grin. Neil mouths 'are you kidding me?' Jeremy replies "nope". Neil then starts bouncing around his room like a 14 year old girl when she finds out the guy she likes likes her back.

Jeremy has high hopes that his best friend will finally be happy and feel safe.

But, he feels a tad bit of jealousy ridden inside of himself... It must be because he just doesn't want to loose his best friend. Jeremy looks over to Neil's room he is still grinning like a fool. Jeremy decides to text him to see what he thinks.

to; Neil,bestfriendevr. "how you feeling?"

Neil replies within seconds. "fantastic, happy, giddy, and tired :c thanks for everything Jer, btw xx"

Jeremy can't help but feel that jealously even more. He even gets a strange tingle of... what is that? Butterflies? Butterflies in his stomach when Neil put two x's as in kisses at the end of the text? what?

All he can do is reply, "thats great! get some sleep panda! and np x" Panda being Jeremy's nickname for Neil because Panda Bears are his favorite animal.

What going on with Jeremy? Feelings for Neil?
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys. I was planning on uploading this earlier today but I had to work on my make-up math homework so I don't fail my grade! xD lol fml, but yeah.... Enjoy! I'm really sorry this chapter is uber short as well. Next will be longer, and even maybe some Jereneil! ;) xx