She's Hiding Something...

1

(Annabeth)
"Be a good girl for me, alright?" I say to Elizabeth, placing my hands on her shoulders. The four year old nods and allows me to plant a kiss on her forehead before running back off to her toys scattered on the living room floor. I sigh and stand up, turning to face Megan, who's leaning against the sofa, grinning.

"Thank you for doing this." I say, hugging her goodbye. Megan hugs back and pushes me out the door playfully, tossing my black trench coat after me. "And remember, in bed by seven!" I shout before Megan shuts the door, laughing.

I sigh. Megan's my best friend and everything, and she babysits all the time, I wish I could give back to her. And her looking after Elizabeth tonight while I go off to a concert, well, I just feel so guilty. Maybe I'll get her something while I'm there, Slipknot are one of her favorites anyway.

I pull on the trench coat, buttoning up the front and swinging my hair over one shoulder while walking down the hallway away from the apartment, towards the stairs. Me being the stupid twenty-four year old I am, decide to slide down the railing. I do it easily, with no interruptions other than that old lady who lives on the fourth floor giving me a weird look.

Once in the parking lot I track down my black Honda. Not taking the Harley Davidson tonight unfortunately, as it will probably get stolen. I hop in and start down the road. The venue is only ten minutes away, but I'll have to park maybe a couple blocks down the road and walk in.

I park the car a little while away from the venue. Before I get out however, I open the glove box and pull out the small framed photo inside. It's a little picture I took of Elizabeth on her third birthday, her smiling and waving to the camera. It's my favorite photo of her, and I take it everywhere with me, just so I can feel her with me.

I tuck the photo back in its hiding spot before getting out the car, locking it behind me and walking over to the venue. Good, the line is only a few people long. I wrap my fingers around the ticket in my coat pocket and wait patiently for the line to start moving. Mosh pit, here I come.

(Angelo)
"It's awesome dude! I even managed to get a spot near the front!" I practically shout into the phone.

"Good for you. Well, I'll get going. Enjoy the show, Maggot." Ricky replies.

"Same to you, HIM-head." I smirk before hanging up, tucking my phone back into the safety of my front jeans pocket. Suddenly someone's elbow hits my side, and I turn to see a head of tousled black hair and a trenchcoat swiftly lifting their head to look at me. Oh my god.

She's got wonderful milky pale skin, as though she's never seen the likes of sunlight, and the most delicate features. She has contacts in one eye, turning it white with but a black outline of her iris and pupil, but the other is the most gorgeous shade of chocolate brown. I can see a light layer of freckles on her blushing cheeks, and her lips. Oh her lips. Perfectly shaped, small and a lovely rosy pink in color. Her black hair is cut choppy and thick, and falls around her shoulders, her block fringe tinged a blue color gently gracing her eyebrows. She has a petite hourglass figure, and she's not much shorter than me.

"I'm sorry!" she quickly apologises, looking up from her camera. "Did I hurt you?" There's concern in her eyes.

"No, I'm fine, don't worry about it." I reply, grinning. She's beautiful. An angel. How the hell did she end up here? Come on, you don't just come across perfection like her at a Slipknot concert, if you know what I mean.

"Annabeth, by the way." she grins back, holding out her hand and dropping her camera back into her pocket. That grin. I just might melt.

"Angelo." I say, shaking her hand. "Lovely to meet you."

"Nice tattoos by the way." she adds, indicating my fully sleeved arms.

"Thank you." I can see only one tattoo on her, the name 'Elizabeth' on the inside of her left index finger. I wonder who that is.

Slowly the entry music fades in as the band walk onto the stage, to the cheers of the crowd. I feel Annabeth lean against me and smile at me, and we both throw the horns as the concert starts. I have a feeling tonight is going to be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
How was that? Please comment what you think. constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. I'm basing Annabeth off of Kill Natalie, so yeah. Also, I know nothing about Slipknot, so this whole thing is completely knew to me. Thank you!