She's Hiding Something...

2

(Angelo)
The concert can really be summed up in one word. Magical. All because Annabeth was with me. She only caught me staring once (thank god, and even then she didn't mind, just giggled), while she was singing along.

"But all of that was ripped apart when you refused to fight." she sings, not missing a single note, grinning and moving in time to the music. She's just too perfect. How on Earth did I come across her? And she seems to be kinda into me too. Smiling at me, dancing with me, everything. Wait till Ricky hears about this. Angelo has a crush, Ange has a crush! Dear lord, tour is going to be hell with him singing that in my ear all day.

"That was awesome!" I tell her after the show has ended, encore and all.

"I know." she agrees. I'm lost in her eyes again. There is a whole world in them, oceans and mountains and just utter beauty. How am I going to tell her? Oh hey, I think you're absolutely gorgeous and I know I've only known you for two hours but please be mine? Oh hell no. That's just a recipe for disaster.

Without thinking my hand winds it's way away from my side and along the inside of her arm, tracing a path down her wrist until I find myself holding onto her hand. My heart starts racing. Why did I do that? Argh, I hate my life. But instead of frowning and pulling away, Annabeth instead smiles that radiant grin and wraps her fingers around mine, still staring into my eyes.

"Uh, it's not too late out yet, do you wanna grab coffee or something?" I ask, rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly. Will she say yes? I hope she does, I mean, I may never see her again.

"Sure!" she grins, nodding her head. "Just let me call my friend, she's over at my place, I better let her know."

"Okay." I nod as we weave our way out of the crowd heading for the exit. Once we've made our way outside I lean against the brick wall of the building while Annabeth calls her friend. Now that we're outside and away from the surging mass of bodies I can begin to take in what she's wearing.

I can't see her top under the mid-thigh length black trench coat. She's wearing black and grey striped fingerless gloves, and her nails are painted a shocking vibrant purple. On her bottom half she's wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, carefully ripped to show off the black lace tights underneath. As for shoes, she's got a pair of black studded leather boots with purple laces. It suits her perfectly. Elegant but it's still got that feeling of dark and gothic to it. It pretty much shows off her personality to a t, or at least what I've seen of it. She's very well spoken and graceful, careful with what she says, but she's got that edge to her, rugged and dangerous. Like an angel from hell, a vampire from heaven etc. Absolutely perfect.

(Annabeth)
I honestly think I'm falling for Angelo. His laugh, the feel of his hand, his personality and everything about him.

I quickly dial Megan's number and wait for her to pick up. One ring, two rings, "Hello Anna! How was the show?" she whispers. I take it she's trying to make sure Elizabeth doesn't wake up.

"Yeah, it was awesome. It was Slipknot, what do you think? Anyway, I was just calling to let you know I'll be getting back later than expected."

"What? Are you okay? What happened?"

"Chill. No, I'm just getting coffee with someone."

"Ooh, who's the lucky guy?"

"You'll find out later. See you later Megs."

"Bye."

I hang up and turn back to Angelo, who's getting up from his spot leaning against the building. He smiles at me and links his arm with mine, our hands still in our pockets as we begin to walk. Hey, it's cold!

I start to notice little things about Angelo I didn't see when we were inside the crowded concert hall. He has a thin rim of black eyeliner around his blue eyes, and there's a light fuzz of a beard on his face. I'm starting to see more tattoos now too, which I couldn't see before in the dim lighting. Two fully sleeved arms, neck, the whole shebang, and all colorful too. I only have a few tattoos, Elizabeth's name on my finger, St. Peter's cross on my upper leg, latin for 'life' and 'death' on my shoulderblades. I think you should only get a tattoo if it really means a lot to you, and these things all have special meanings to me.

We find a Starbucks a little bit away from the venue, not too far away from my car. I passed it on the walk in. Thankfully the shop doesn't close until a couple hours from now, so we should have a decent amount of time together.

I get a hot chocolate with a mint shot, and Angelo gets a latte. I pay, just because I hate having men pay for me, it doesn't feel right. We sit down at a table for two in the back, and start talking. I unbutton my coat, revealing a purple and grey striped long sleeved shirt.

"Nice vest." I smirk when Angelo takes his black hoodie off and hangs it on the back of his chair. It's a simple Slipknot vest, nothing special, but I can see it's well worn and it also fits him perfectly.

"Thank you." he replies, taking a sip of his coffee. "So, do you live around here?"

"Yeah, I own an apartment not too far away from here actually. Ten minute drive."

"Oh really? Same, I share a house with my friend Ricky."

Great! We're not too dinstanced from each other. Easy to visit each other. I can see Angelo has realised the same thing as he raises his eyebrows and positively radiates with joy at those two statements. I giggle, he looks so adorable when he smiles like that.

"What are you laughin at?" he asks, cocking his eyebrow.

"Your toothy grin!" I squeal, imitating his smile. He laughs and I do too, attracting the stares of the few people in surrounding seats.

"So what do you do for a living?" I ask, taking a sip of my hot chocolate. Damn, I should have gotten something for Elizabeth and Megan. Well, not Megan, I got her t-shirt signed secretly at the show, so just Elizabeth. I guess she can have an extra helping of cookies tomorrow morning.

"I play drums in a band called Motionless In White."

I nearly drop my drink on the floor. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" Angelo asks concerned.

"Motionless are my friend Megan's favorite band." I stutter in disbelief. I can't believe I'm talking to THE Angelo, oh my god.

"Really? Well then make sure to say hi for me. Anyway, what about you?"

"Oh, I teach an art class in the community center."

"Awesome! Me and Devin, he plays base, are really into art. I'll check yours out sometime."

"Sweet! But I have to get going. Do you wanna swap numbers or...?"

"Yeah, pass me your phone." I hand it to him and he saves his humber into my contacts, then calls himself. "Okay. See you around?"

"Sure." I reply as we pack up our things and head outside. Angelo walks me to my car.

Just as I'm about to get in, I lean up and kiss his cheek, catching him by surprise as he just stands there, gaping like a fish. "Bye Ange." I giggle before getting in the car and driving away, heart racing and stomach full of butterflies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys, I need your help. How is Annabeth going to tell Angelo that she has a daughter? Will she even do that? Will Angelo be upset? Please comment your ideas. Thank you!