She's Hiding Something...

9

(Angelo)
I walk back into the my house, kick of my boots and sigh. I miss her already. I said it. It hurts to be away from her.

I'm in love with Annabeth. And I don't even know her last name. Am I going to fast? I don't think so. It just feels so right, so perfect. She's my second half, the last piece to my puzzle. I'm complete with her.

So now I know a bit more about her. She owns a nice little apartment, not too big but not too small. Her daughter is named Elizabeth, which explains the tattoo on her finger, and she plays the piano, violin, guitar, and sings. There is something unnaturally beautiful about the way she plays her instruments, but I can't figure it out.

My thoughts are interrupted by Chris' voice drifting in from the living room. He's...moaning...and in a rather sexual way...the fuck?! I take a deep breath and turn the corner, but to my surprise, the whole band is sat in a circle on the floor, and they are all fully clothed. Relief floods over me. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"We're doing random things we find on the internet. Care to join us? Right now we're doing our best sex noise." Ricky replies. Chris grins sheepishly.

"No thanks. But we gotta talk." I say, sitting down next to Devin.

"About Annabeth?" Devin whispers softly. I shoot him a look, as if asking how he knows about her, but he points at Ricky, who shrugs.

"She has a daughter." I blurt out all in one breath. Ryan spits his drink onto the carpet, and the rest stare at me in shock.

"Please tell me it isn't yours!" Balz begs. I send him another glare.

"No asshole, she doesn't believe in sex until marriage."

"So she was married before? Dude, she's a player, she's not good for you." Ricky says. I growl.

"She was fucking raped!" I snap. The guy's faces fall from shock to sorrow and curiosity.

"Oh. Sorry dude." Chris mutters.

I just shake my head and trudge into my room. Those idiots don't think about what they say, they just blurt it all out. Fuckheads. No consideration for me or Anna at all. What if they hurt her feelings? What if they offend her? Will they even care for Liz? I feel so strongly for the both of them, but I have no idea how to tell them that I'm willing to be a father figure if I have to to be with Anna. Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I will update, I promise!

-Marsi xx