She's Hiding Something...

10

(Angelo)
I promised I'd call Anna. I will. But I'm also worried about how she'll react to what I'm going to say. I want her to meet the guys, but after what just happened, I'm not sure that's a good idea. Will she even like them? At least Chris is mature, but the rest of them... Well, Devin's quite quiet, so I can probably trust him not to say anything stupid.

But there's something off about Anna too. Like she's hiding something. I'm sure of it. There's more to her than just Elizabeth, she has something much darker and she's reluctant to tell me. I don't like secret-keepers. I prefer a relationship where everyone is open about everything.

After a minute, I decide I really should call her. I pick up my phone from where I left it on my bed and dial her number automatically.

"Hey Angelo!" she picks up perckily, I can hear the grin in her voice.

"Hello Anna. One, I miss you and two, I think you should meet the band, and vice versa."

"Aw! I miss you too, and that seems like a good idea. How though?"

"To be honest, I haven't thought about that yet. You got any ideas?"

"Um... Do you guy want to spend an evening at mine or something? That way they could meet Liz too."

"Sound good. When?"

"Is tomorrow night good? I have work for the rest of the week after that."

"Alright, it's settled. Call me or whatever, okay?"

"I will. Love you Angelo."

"Love you to Annabeth. Bye."

"Bye."

I hang up and literally skip into the living room, where the guys are now feigning death. I gotta say, Ryan's is pretty freaking realistic, like honestly if Allie were to walk into the room it would be Romeo and Juliet all over again.

"Guys?" I ask, jumping from foot to foot in nervousness.

"Yup?" they all chorus, popping the 'p', except Devin. He just stares.

"Tomorrow night we're all going over to Annabeth's so you guys can meet her and Liz!" I exclaim, throwing my hands into the air. I feel like a little schoolboy. Hm.

"Liz? You mean like a four year old girl around me? Seriously? I'll probably give her a heart attack." Balz mutters, frowning.

"I think I can convince you she'll like you. Here." I reply, kneeling down and pulling up the photo I took of Elizabeth's barbies on my phone. Upon looking at it Ricky dissolves into a black ball of laughter until Chris kicks him.

"It's settled. We're going!" Chris says, and the rest cheer.

"Yes!" I shout and do a fist pump before running back into my bedrroom and jumping on my bed. I have got to be the luckiest guy on Earth.

(Annabeth)
As soon as Angelo hangs up I get up and go look for Liz, so I can tell her what's going to happen.

I try her room. No luck. Not the bathroom or the music room. I try the living room, and she's not there. I start to panic. Slowly I turn the corner into the kitchen, but she's not there. Nothing. "Elizabeth!" I call. No answer. I try again. Still nothing. The door is still closed, and the lock is too high up for her to reach.

In a panic I race to window and hoist it open, jump down and pound on Megan's window. She runs over and lifts it. "What's wrong?" she asks.

"Liz..." I pant, out of breath. "Missing." I finish.

"What? Okay, calm down. I'll take the floors down from here and outside, you go above. Go!" she cries before we each run our own seperate ways.

I head out into the main hallway. Not there. Over and over again I go over the same routine, checking each floor thoroughly before racing back up the stairs to the next. Over and over and over again. Nothing. Tears and streaming down my face and I'm screaming her name over and over and over again. No, she can't be gone. Where is she? How did she get out of the apartment? She can't leave me, not now.

Finally, the last place left to look is the roof. Reluctantly I trudge up the steps, knowing that Elizabeth surely will not be here. Someone has probably taken her. Either that, or she's spontanioulsly combusted. Probably the former.

But just as I heave open the door I see her. Her slight sillouhette against the growing night, illuminated only by the last rays of sunset. But I can still see her, or save her for that matter.

"Elizabeth!" I call, reaching out my hand and treading carefully for her. Is this real, is she really alive? Something is wrong here, I can feel it.

"Look mommy!" she giggles, before backing up against the edge of the roof and letting herself fall, fall, fall. Down, down, down. I'm too late. She really is gone. I scream for her one last time before watching the last of her purple dress disappear off the edge of the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun Dun DUN!

Don't kill me, please. *hides behind Angelo*

I won't let Liz die! I promise. But she's something too. Not exactly a Blood Baby, but something different. I'll let you guys choose if you want, just comment some suggestions and I'll adapt it for the story!

Also, a little competition... the first person to correctly guess what happens in the next chapter will get worked into the story! You choose your character, what you do, everything. Happy guessing!

Until next time guys! Love you all and thank your for all the reads, subscribes, recommends etc.

-Marsi x