Sequel: Forever together
Status: Just getting started!(;

Don't Leave....

My other half

We made it to Phoenix and checked into a hotel room, Edward was on the edge off ripping someone's head off and lighting a fire to get rid of the remains.

I snuck out of the room for some air and saw Bella on the phone probably with her Father. Bella was walking down the stairs of the Hotel since we were on the top floor.

I felt the need to follow her and protect her for Eddie so I did that, and she walked into a ballet studio. She started dancing and I was watching in the shadows and then James walked in.

"Hello, Darling what are you doing all alone?" he asked.

"Um,uh, I am, uh, gonna go." she stuttered. and he made his way over to her in a flash and was about to put his hand on here throat then I came in.

"Touch her and I will have your head, James" I Growled.

"Is that how you talk to people" he hissed at me and grabbed me by my neck and threw me into the mirror.

"Bella, Run NOW!" I yelled and she ran out of the the studio in tears.

"Do it, kill me like you killed the others James." I hissed and he threw he threw me head first onto the concrete floor.

"I think I just might have to." he chuckled.

I kicked him in the stomach and he went flying in the back wall, I tried to be up but the glass from the mirror was stuck in my back and side.
He came back right when I got up and pushed me back into the mirror digging more shards of glass into my back making me scream and whimper in pain.

I kicked him in the gut and he flew to the floor and in a flash stood next me while I was on the cold concrete ground. He picked my head up by my hair and slammed it into the concrete over and over again.

I then remember my shield power and protected my self and he flew back into the wall and I heard muffled voice and screams then I blacked out on the cold concrete ground.

*£* 4hrs later *£*

I woke in a white room and looked around, I was in a hospital room. How the he'll did I black out I am a vampire we don't sleep or pass out I think.

"Finally you woke" Carlisle said hovering over me.

"How the hell did I black out?" I asked with a shitty headache.

"Serious case, when a vampire's head is hit really hard you start seeing black spots and you automatically black out." he explained, then I remembered Bella and James.

"Did Bella he back to you guys safely?" my voice on edge about her safety.

"Yeah, but you on the other had had tons of Shards of glass stuck in your back that needed stitching and a concussion. James is gone we dealt with him." He told me meaning by dealt ripping off his head and burning his remains in a fire.

"Great, now can I get the hell out of here?" I whined.

"Yeah, but you might have pain so I put so pain killers in your room." he gave me a warm smile.

I jumped up from the bed and sprinted out of the room that was in the house, which we were back in Forks I see. Everyone was in the kitchen. I entered an everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

I groaned "What?"

"You saved Bella's ass and you almost got your self killed I don't know whether to be mad or happy." Emmy chuckled.

"Be happy that I almost got myself killed to save Bella" I smiled.

"When Bella came back crying and you were gone I thought you said something mean." Eddie said.

"Thanks for thinking I am a mean person!" I giggled.

"No problem, but thanks for risking yourself for Bella." he grinned.

"Yeah! if you died I wouldn't have anyone to shop with!" Ali Smiled and hugged me.

"Plus, I can't let my little sister die yet!" Jazz ruffled my hair.

"Very funny." my words dripped with sarcasm.

"Come on Emmy I wanna go cuddle and you my teddy bear an my boyfriend so you have to." I pulled him up the stairs and everyone laughed.

Emmy picked me up and set me on my bed and pulls me into his side. I kissed the side of his mouth and then the other side, then landed a soft kiss on his lips. His lips were soft and it felt like the fourth of July just happened, they played in sync. We stopped kissing and I laid in his arms and he murmured soft stories in my ear.

Now I know he's my Other Half
♠ ♠ ♠
Another lovely chapter for my lovely readers!(; I hope you had or have a wonderful day and Enjoy!(:<

love you,

- Hannah <3