Sequel: Forever together
Status: Just getting started!(;

Don't Leave....

Quilette?

The whole Sunday me and Emmy laid and talked in my bed which wasn't a big bed so we were really close. Today was Monday and I was getting ready in my room. I picked out an outfit for the day and pulled my hair into a fishtail braid. I left my bedroom and met Emmy down stairs.

We made our way to his car and drove down the streets to school. I put on the song Nine in the Afternoon - P!ATD.

"Oh shit, I forgot to hunt this weekend." I muttered.

"If you can't make it threw the day tell one of us and we'll get you out as soon as possible." He smiled at me and I nodded.

Threw the wind I smelt of blood and it wasn't just animal blood it was human blood. The smell made me go crazy, but I knew I had control. I had to keep them safe and not go crazy.

When we got to school I jumped out of the jeep with Emmy and we walked toward the group hand in hand. I could tell Jasper sensed my panic and he was by my side in a instant. I knew if Anything went wrong I could just unlock my mind and call for Edward.

My panic went calm by Jasper, I unlocked my future to Ali along time ago. Ali hasn't told me anything about her visions just the bad things that is going to happen.

We talked about classes and lunch for a while until we had to go to class. I walked with Ali, Jasper, and Emmy to Mr.Frezno's Biology class.

We walked into Biology and I sat with Emmy, when Ali sat with Jasper by the table next to ours. The scent of blood gained when the teacher brought in pig hearts to dissect. I grasped the desk and my fangs grew longer and harder to contain.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

"Addy, we gotta get you out of here." Emmy looked me in the eye and I nodded.

"Wait." I said

I unlocked my thoughts to Edward.

'Eddie, I can't handle it the scent of blood and the pig heart to dissect and not hunting for two days is catching up to me." I yelled threw my mind.

"Ok, I'll act like something is wrong and you get me the hell out of here." I murmured to Emmy.

I grasped my stomach and fell out of my stool, I knew Jasper could sense the panic overwhelming my body and I could sense that Ali was having a vision as she stared into space.

Emmy picked me up bridal style and told the teacher he was going to take me home since I didn't take my 'Meds' and that I needed to leave. The excuse worked and we were in the parking lot, Emmy set me next to the car and Eddie, Jazz, Ali, and Bella came running out to the car.

I could contain myself around only one human so Bella was fine just the blood was over whelming to me and I need to hunt.

"How did you get into my thoughts?" Edward asked.

"When your a shield you can unlock and lock you thoughts and future from people you don't want to see or hear you." I smirked at him.

"Okay, you need to go hunting." Emmy said concern filled his voice.

"Yeah, couldn't really handle the smell of 30 human filled with blood and 30 pig hearts that we going to be cut open with blood spilling out." I laughed and everyone except for Bella giggled or laughed.

"You guys get back to class, I'll run home." I shooed them away.

"Butttt, i wanna go home with you!" Emmy whined.

"Nope." I popped the 'p' and looked away knowing I can't say no to his pouting face.

I looked up and saw him pouting still and yelled, "Fine!" I huffed and jumped in his jeep and he tossed our bags in the back.

We got home and I ran threw the trees looking for a deer or a mountain lion. Instead I found a werewolf on our territory.

"What are you doing on our territory, mutt?" I hissed.

He growled and backed me up into a tree. I opened my thoughts and screamed, 'there is a gray/silver werewolf on our territory howling at me.'

"Back the hell up." I hissed, my fangs grew visable to the wolf. I felt vampire presents, and soon Eddie and Emmy were by my side.

"Paul your in our territory and your growling and Emmett's mate. Not your best idea." Eddie tried to calm the werewolf named Paul.

The wolf ran behind a push and transformed into a human. He came back with shorts on and was very buff, tall, and tan. He growled at me and I hissed, then Emmy got in front of me and hissed at Paul.

"Paul, calm down she's a vegiterian like us." Eddie explained.

"Yeah, calm down wolf boy." I added.

Eddie turned "Not needed" he chuckled and I shrugged.

"When did she show up?" He sneered.

"Two weeks ago." Emmy answered.

"And I almost got myself killed for a human named Bella so I think I did pretty damn good if I say so myself!" I sung.

"Bella Swan?" Paul asked.

"Yeah, bat shit crazy James try to bite her but instead I interfered and got slammed into a mirror and hit against concrete flooring." I laughed at the memory.

"Plus what pack is he in?" I questioned.

"Quilette." Emmy answered.

"Oh, I knew Billy Black way back we were friends until he had to take up in the pack." I grinned.

"The elder Jacob Blacks Father?" He had the emotions, confused, disgust, and interested.

"Aww, how's my boy Jacob I met him once on his 10th birthday but had to leave soon after." I giggled.

"You knew the Quilette?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah, not all mutts are bad." I shrugged, I turned my attention back to Paul and asked "Is there anyway you could tell Billy I would love to see him again?" I wondered.

"Uh, yeah sure I'll tell him." With that Paul changed into his form and ran threw the forest.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Eddie asked.

"I didn't know that's who you had a treaty with!" I yelled.

"Okay, well then go hunt be back by dawn." Emmy kissed my forehead and Eddie gave me hug and hey were off.

I wandered threw the forest and thought about Billy, how was he for all these years?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter complete hope you enjoy, Who knew she would know the Quilette pack? Well maybe things with the treaty will loosen the tension and make less rules.

Love you,

- Hannah <3