Status: Not Active

It's All Lies

Am I Not Good Enough?

On Monday I went to class early, in order to apologize to Jenna. She was right, I was drunk and it made everything worse. I like her, except now I can''t convince her. I saw her walk in and sit down. I turned around.
"Hey Jenna, about Saturday.." I started but she cut me off.
"Save it, Alex." she said before putting her head down. I mouthed I'm sorry and turned back around. I messed everything up.
~_~_~
After school I went to Jack's house to take my mind off of Jenna. She avoided me the whole day and even skipped out on lunch.
"Dude, she's not the party type and she was most likely at that party because Kara wouldnt leave her alone and she wanted to impress up." Jack said. I nodded knowing Kara was the one to force her to go.
"I just feel like a huge asshole man, I actually do like her that's why I broke up with Lisa. Plus all the other reasons. But she doesn't believe me because I was drunk." I shook my head and sighed.
"Dude she'll come around. I'll talk to her for you." I looked up and looked at Jack.
"Really?"
"Yeah, that's what friends are for." He smiled and patted my back. It was nice to have a friend like Jack.
We decided to go out to the diner that was about ten minutes away and when we got there we saw Zack sitting in a booth.
"Hey man!" I said. He smiled and waved. We walked over to his booth. "What are you doing here?"
"Waiting for a friend of mine I made here a couple nights ago."
"Oh, who?" Jack asked and the door jingled and I turned around to see Jenna. What was she doing here?" She seemed to see Jack and I and frowned but walked over anyway.
"Hey Zack." She smiled softly at him and sat in the seat opposite of him."
"You were meeting with Jenna?" Jack asked. Zack looked at her and asked.
"You know them too?" She nodded.
"Sadly." I don't know why but that statement stung a little. Was she seeing Zack? Or did she like him?
"Well I'd love to talk to you guys, but she wanted to just talk to me so could you guys.." He trailed off and we nodded and left their booth to go sit at the other side of the diner.
"You think she likes him?" I asked Jack once we were out of earshot. He shrugged.
"I don't know, but how did they meet anyway? Through Rian? Well a couple days ago was the night of the party...maybe she came here when she left and met Zack." I shook my head.
"Either way she probably likes him and not me and I should be happy for Zack and her if she likes him and they start going out but man I just want her to myself." I put my head in my hands and Jack patted my head.
"I'm just saying, but you should calm down. We don't even know if they like each other. Besides doesn't Zack have a girlfriend?" I looked up and smacked my head.
"Stupid, stupid, stupid. Yeah he does." I sighed.
"Then you should have nothing to worry about."
"Yeah but every time I try to talk to Jenna she won't look at me or talk to me. She just avoids me like her life depends on it." I saw her get up and wave good bye to Zack before leaving the diner. Jack nudged me and I got up to go after her. "Jenna!" I yelled when I got outside. She turned around and stopped walking. I ran up to her.
"What do you want Alex?" she sighed. I looked at her, her glare piercing into me. I started to get nervous. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me with a questioning look. I put my other hand on the back of her head, pulled her closer and kissed her with every thing I had. She didn't fight to pull away but she didn't kiss back either. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. Her blue eyes held confusion, but they were mostly empty. Like they were lost. Like she was lost.
"Jenna.." I started.
"Yeah?" She bit her lip. Fuck, that was making my knees go weak but I kept my ground.
"I do like you. On Saturday, yes I was drunk, but I was telling the truth. That was the main reason I broke up with Lisa but I didn't tell anyone." Her eyes widened.
"How can you like me?" She asked, eyes wide.
"You're funny, you're beyond beautiful, you're not like any other girl I've met." I said, staring into her blue eyes. She looked away then back into my eyes. She bit her lip again and I held my breath, waiting for her to say something. Before I could tell what was happening, her lips were on mine. It was a gentle, soft kiss.
"I like you too.." She whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO F*CKING SORRY GUYS. I've been so busy with school, I think I'll have to change my updating days to weekends. 9 subs tho? HOLY TITS. I love you guys I do. I'm so sorry for making you wait though, I really am. I'm trying guys. I'm also sorry this chapter really sucked. T.T Don't kill me