Status: Not Active

It's All Lies

Cuts and Worries

It’s been two weeks since Jenna had said she returned my feelings. Things were going great, at least that’s that I thought. She seemed to be happier, that’s for sure. We weren’t exactly official, because she wanted to wait a little longer for Lisa to cool down. I don’t know why she would want to do that, but then again I would be the one to rub it in that slut’s face that I was over her. Jenna wouldn’t even let me kiss her cheek if we were anywhere within ten feet of Lisa. I did go over to her house every day though and each day she opened up a little more. She was finally getting used to the rest of the group, aside from Kara and Rian of course. I’m surprised she got used to Jack so quickly, the way she acted before around him made it seem she would never get used to him.
Everything was great. I had amazing friends, an amazing girlfriend, er, well almost girlfriend, and a band that’s getting more popular every month. What more could a guy like me need? Well I guess I’ve missed all the sex that I used to have. What? I’m a sixteen year old boy. I walked into first period, trying to keep my mind off of other girls and saw that Jenna wasn’t here today. I frowned to myself and sat down. I pulled out my phone and texted Kara, knowing she would know where Jenna was.
To: Karakat
Hey, why isn’t Jenna here today?

I waited no more than two minutes when Kara replied.
From: Karakat
I dunno either, actually. That’s weird. Why don’t you text her yourself?

I mentally slapped myself. Of course, why didn’t I just text her myself? I hurried and texted her.
To: Jenna<3
Hey babe where are you?

I waited for what seemed like forever before my phone vibrated. I looked to make sure the teacher wasn’t watching before checking. It wasn’t even Jenna, it was Jack.
From: Jack Attack
We’re all going to the diner for lunch. You want to come?
To: Jack Attack
Sure, I guess.
From: Jack Attack
Will you ask Jenna if she wants to go? I need my JenJen :D
To: Jack Attack
She isn’t here today
From: Jack Attack
Oh..she’s probably just sick. She’ll be here tomorrow or the next day :)
To: Jack Attack
Yeah, so where are we meeting?
From: Jack Attack:
In front of the school
To: Jack Attack
Alright, see ya then

I put away my phone right as the bell rang and I walked slowly to second period. A number of things were going through my head, thinking that something bad might have happened to Jenna. I was trapped in my thoughts until I ran into something, or rather someone. This someone was shorter than me, so I looked down to see Lisa. I mentally groaned.
“Alex, just who I wanted to see,” She smiled. “You want to skip second period with me?”
“No.” I stated and walked past her. She grabbed my arm and turned me around.
“Where’s Jenna?” she smiled sweetly and it made me want to vomit.
“Sick.”
“I’m sure.”
“Do you know if she is actually sick?” I was getting tired of this.
“No, but if I didn’t know any better, I’d say she’s avoiding you.” She giggled before walking off to her class. I shook my head and walked into second period. I sat next to Rian and sighed.
“What’s up?” He asked.
“Lisa.”
“What about her?”
“I think she’s trying to mess with my head.” I put my head down on my desk.
“Well she’s probably just pissed off that you like Jenna and the fact she knows you guys will be an item soon enough.” He shrugged and I shook my head.
“She’s saying she’s avoiding me. That’s crazy right?” I looked at him and he nodded. “But she hasn’t texted me back either.” I frowned.
“If she’s sick, she’s probably sleeping. It is still pretty early.” Rian pointed out.
“I guess.” The bell rang and Rian turned to face the teacher. I blanked out on the whole class and the next and when lunch came around I remembered I was meeting everyone to go out to our favorite diner. I met up with them and we all walked there, talking about drama and fights and when the next gig would be for the band. When we got to the diner, we opened the door and a girl was just walking out.
“Hey, watch where you’re going.” She sneered. Who was this girl? She had long blond hair, with some pink streaks at the top and the tips at the end of her long hair were pink as well. She had piercing green eyes that cut right through you. Her ears were stretched out, which would usually gross me out but they looked good on her. I also noticed she had a nose piercing. As she started walking away, another girl walked out as well.
“Renee, wait up!” She said as she ran after her friend. So her name was Renee. Something told me this wouldn’t be the last time I would see her. We walked inside and sat down at a booth that surprisingly held all the people that were in the group.
“So does anyone know where JenJen is?” Jack asked a few minutes later.
“Nope, haven’t seen her since Saturday.” Kara said, Rian nodding along.
“Yeah I haven’t seen her either.” Our waiter said, walking over.
“You know Jenna?” I asked.
“Yeah, we’re old childhood friends. She and I used to come here every day. She had just recently started coming back every day so we could catch up. Like she said,” he looked at Kara. “I haven’t seen her since Saturday as well.” He gave us our drinks and smiled slightly. “I’m Derek by the way.” We all introduced ourselves and gave him our orders before he left to go take other orders.
“So no one’s seen her since Saturday?” Kara asked, a worried look on her face. We all nodded, each one of us starting to worry. I forced a smile.
“I’m sure she’s okay.” I said, not sure if I believed it or not. The others nodded and sipped their drinks. Was she really okay?
~Jenna’s POV~
I rolled over and shut off my alarm. I quickly rolled back onto my backside, not being able to take the pain. I moved my arm so I could see it. All gauzed up, some of my blood had seeped through the cloth under the gauze. I groaned as memories of last night came into my mind. I had become so depressed that I couldn’t help but cut a bit deeper than normal. I couldn’t go to school like this. I closed my eyes and fell into a black world yet again.
*
When I woke up, it was nearly three in the afternoon. I checked my phone, which had ten missed calls and fifteen text messages. I checked the calls first, all of them from either Alex or Kara. I smiled a bit, glad they cared enough to try to see where I was. I started to check my messages. Most were from Alex, but there were a few that were from Kara or Jack or Rian. Most of them all saying the same thing, “are you okay?” “Where are you?”; it was heart-warming, knowing they all cared. My phone vibrated, signaling a new message. It was from Alex.
From: Alex<3
Are you home? I want to come over, I have a surprise

I smiled and instantly responded.
To: Alex<3
Of course! Sorry I never answered, I was sleeping all day. Wasn’t feeling that great :(

I knew I would have to tell him the truth sooner or later. I decided I would tell him tonight. My parents were out, so I was debating asking him to stay over with me, but I realized after I tell him, he might not want to be around me. I frowned at the realization. My phone buzzed and I looked at the message.
From: Alex<3
I’ll be there in half an hour then :)
To: Alex<3
Okay :)

I sighed before getting up to wash my face and brush my teeth. I picked out a gray t-shirt and some black leggings to change into. I brushed my hair and put on a little make up before choosing my black cardigan to put on over me. I sat on my bed and waited for Alex to get here. I told him to just walk in and come to my room when he got here. It seemed like forever before he finally knocked on my bedroom door.
“Come in.” I said. He walked in, hands behind his back and a smile on his face.
“I missed you today.” He said, walking over to the bed.
“I’m sorry.” I smiled softly.
“It’s alright. I hope you’re feeling better.” He kissed my cheek and finally showed me what was behind his back. He presented a bouquet of white roses to me.
“Alex they’re beautiful.” I cooed. I sniffed them. They smelled so much like candy it made me happy. “Why?” I looked at him. He smiled.
“Because I knew they’d make you feel better.” He said. I got up and went to get a vase from across the hall. I came back and went into my bathroom to fill the vase with water. I put the roses in the vase and set it on a shelf against my wall.
“There.” I said, sitting down on the bed next to him. He smiled and kissed me lightly. I smiled softly and looked down.
“What’s wrong?” He asked, starting to panic.
“You’re just so amazing and I’m not.” I said, blushing.
“What? You’re amazing too you know! You’re the first girl I’ve ever been so serious about. We aren’t even official, as you say, but I’m so serious with my feelings for you.” He held my hand.
“I need to show you something..” I said quietly.
“What is it, babe?” His voice had a worried tone. I hesitated, but then I took off my cardigan and showed him my arm. He didn’t gasp, or run, or say anything. He just stared. He looked at my other arm, saddened to see the faded marks on that arm. “Jenna,” he started.
“What? I’m a freak? I’m weird? I’m pathetic?” I said, looking down and clenching my fists. He pulled me into a hug, but I didn’t move. I just let him hug me. “Why..?”
“Because, you trust me enough to tell me this, but why didn’t you tell me when it happened?” He pulled away and looked at me, his hands on my shoulders. I looked away.
“I thought you would leave after seeing what a mess I am.” I said softly. He pulled me back into the hug.
“I will never leave you.” There was something in his voice that made me realize. He was crying. “I promise, I will never leave you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE ;-;
I've been so busy and dealing with a lot, I'm so sorry.
The chapter is here now and I made it very long for you guys! Comment, tell me if you want to see more of Renee :)
I'll be better with updates I swear! Thank you for understanding.
Jenna's Outfit