Rebel Yell

My Precious Scar

*Ashley’s POV*

“Dada.” A little voice croaks beside me the bed lowering slightly. I open my eyes groaning at the light the curtain fails to protect us from. I blink trying to focus my weary eyes “Aurélie.” I grumble groggily moving arms to reach out for her. I feel her climb underneath an arm snuggling up “I had a nightmare.” She whimpers little tears drowning her tired sapphire eyes. “It’s okay Aurélie, no one’s going to hurt you I won’t let them.” I whisper stroking her blonde locks as she cries into my shoulder. “You’re mummy’s and I prince charming aren’t you?” she asks her eyes widening with such innocence. “I guess I am,” I smile at her a little grin appearing on her face “Prince Charming always beats the baddies, remember that Aurélie.” I tell her poking her little nose which she giggles her to. “I bet you will with batman on your side.” She babbles excitedly sitting herself up. “It’s Prince charming and Batman against the world.” I chuckle looking over at the time 8 o’clock. I sigh slowly sitting up pulling Aurélie in my arms she wiggles groaning I pout looking at her “Give daddy a cuddle.” I speak softly holding out my arms for her. She climbs in my arms wrapping her little arms around my neck as I wrap my arms around her little body. “Can you help me surprise mummy?” I ask whispering into her hair I feel her nod a little underneath my chin. She looks up grinning we start plotting quietly what Scar would like we decide on a picnic in the park.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68926305

I get up shower and dress before helping Aurélie into this. “Now Aurélie, this is an important question batman or hello kitty?” I ask holding up two different hoodies one batman and one hello kitty. She giggles infectiously before tilting her head to the side to concentrate. “I like batman, but hello kitty for dada.” She grins widely nearly snatching the hello kitty one out of my arms trying to get it on. “Dada, I’m stuck.” She whinges as she has the hoodie over her little head trying to find where the holes are I chuckle at her before helping her. “Ah there you are.” I say as her little head popped through the right whole. “It was hungry it tried to eat me.” She exclaims pouting making me grin. “Bad hoodie no eating my princess.” I say pretending to tell the hoodie off as I grab her coat of the chair behind her I slip it on her and start zipping it up she starts bouncing around getting impatient. I manage to get it up somehow. “Come on batgirl.” I mumble walking over to the door pulling my leather jacket on she comes running over grasping on to my hand which I hold on to tightly.

I buckle her into her cat seat while she bounces around babbling with ideas for the surprise. “Are you going to ask her to marry you?” she blurts out in excitement I nearly slam the brakes on the car but manage to calm myself down. Marriage I thought to myself. Do I really want that? I love them both so much I never want to lose them. But I don’t know marriage seems so final. “Not yet one day.” I tell Aurélie trying to concentrate on driving though the thought keeps coming back. Do I really want that? Would Scar want that after her experience with marriage? She still has to get a divorce for fuck sake. I sigh pulling into a parking space. “Would mummy like to marry me?” I ask Aurélie who nods enthusiastically “She would.” She exclaims from the backseat.

I jump out the car darting round to Aurélie opening her car door she fumbles around unclipping herself before jumping out the car door. “You’re very bouncy today.” I chuckle at her as she bounces along clutching at my hand. I grab a trolley before picking Aurélie up who squeals as I plop her in the little seat. “Sit.” I tell her she whines before sitting down. “I want to walk.” She grumbles crossing her arms in a little strop. “I know we need to be quick though to surprise mummy.” I tell her which she lightens up a bit. “Can you point out what you and mummy like for me?” I ask her which she nods to. We dash round picking up bits and pieces for our picnic lunch before arriving at the checkout. “Dada, let me out.” She demands angrily making the lady on the checkout laugh. “No.” I tell her though she doesn’t listen just stands up in the little seat. “Sit down Aurélie.” I sigh heavily trying to scold her. “Nope.” She crosses her little arms as the checkout lady watches in amusement as I try and pack. “You’re a stubborn little thing.” I tell her as I pick her up setting her down on the floor where she held on the checkout peeking over. “Is she yours?” the lady at the checkout who I know figured was called Nancy asked. “Yeah” I chuckle looking down at Aurélie. “She’s a mischievous little thing.” Nancy notes watching Aurélie. “Just like Dada.”Aurélie adds I look over in shock. “I am not mischievous; do you know what that means?” I ask looking at her. “Cheeky or naughty.” Aurélie mumbles looking up at me. I sigh shaking my head before poking her little nose. I pay the cost of the food before pushing the trolley out while Aurélie clung to my spare hand. I belt Aurélie in the car as she giggles at me “You’re a trouble maker you.” I tell her before packing the bags in the boot of the car. Before jumping in the driver’s seat on the way back.

Aurélie runs along the hotel corridor as I carry the bags “Batmans room.” I shout after her. She arrives at his door knocking at it. He swings the door open grinning at seeing Aurélie. “Batgirl.” He exclaims bending down to give her a cuddle. “Can we borrow your kitchenette to make food?” I ask looking at him he looks at me confused but nods. “We’re surprising mummy with a picnic.” Aurélie reveals bouncing at Andy’s feet. “Really?” he asks pretending to shocked she nods wildly back at him. Just then the rest of the guys come in “Jakey, CC, Jinxx!” Aurélie grins widely. “Look who it is, my little friend!” CC calls excitedly. “I’m not little.” She growls back making everyone chuckle. "Any chance of some help?” I ask shouting to the others Jinxx and Andy come over and start helping as I give them directions as the others entertain Aurélie.

A short while later I had the food packed in a basket ready with drinks and blanket Andy said he’d set it up in a nice spot under a tree. We walk back into the hotel room to find Scar sitting on the bed looking anxious as hell. “Where have you been?” she shouts furious at me pulling Aurélie into her arms cuddling her.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69009302

*Scar’s POV*

I flicker my eyes open looking around I noticed Aurélie’s bed was empty and made. Ash was gone just leaving me, alone in a hotel room. Where is he? Where’s Aurélie? Where has he taken her? Worry whooshes round my head swirling twisting nasty thoughts of what he could be doing. I sigh removing the sheets from myself trudging into the bathroom turning the shower on before hoping in. The water runs over my body greeting every inch of it. I step out turning the water off wrapping a warm white towel around my body before stepping out in the empty hotel room.

I change into this before sitting on the bed waiting for them to reappear. Every minute that went by making my anxiety worse. A few moments later they burst through the door I pull Aurélie back up into my arms just glad to hold her. “Where have you been?” I shouts furious at Ashley who just stood there wide-eyed tears dripping down my face in relief. It was only yesterday I got her back after everything that happened. “I’m sorry we we’re planning something for you.” He mumbles looking away ashamed. “You could have left a note, told me you were going out with her.” I snap at him. “I’m sorry Scar, I will next time I swear.” He speaks softly walking over kneeling down in front of me stroking tears off my face. “I was only helping Dada.” Aurélie mumbles looking up at me with her big eyes. “It’s not your fault Aurélie, I’m sorry I should trust you.” I choke out looking at Ashley his dark brown eyes staring back guilt ridden. “It’s okay, it’s understandable Scar.” Ashley whispers slowly stroking my cheek before planting a kiss on my temple.

“Scar,” Ashley calls my name holding a star bandana in his hand “How do you feel about being blindfolded?” he asks raising his eyebrows. “That’s a little kinky.” I giggle as he covers my eyes with the blindfold before kissing down my neck then stopping. “Could be very kinky.” He adds quickly kissing me on the cheek before pulling me to my feet guiding me somewhere. “Where are we going? “ I ask jumping as I hear something bang behind me. I hear him chuckle “that was just the door and to the car darlin’” he speaks softly trying to calm me as he guided me through the hotel corridor. I feel the wind brush past my face as we go outside “Stay.” Ash orders. “I’m not a dog.” I mutter making him chuckle. He helps me get in the car I wait before hearing a car door close the other side and the car engine start. I sat there anxiously biting my bottom now and then.
I felt the car pull up somewhere Ash opening his door getting out before getting Aurélie out. I heard my door open feeling something wet touch my cheek gently before something grabs my hand pulling me out the car to my feet. I walk and walk till Ashley finally announces “we’re here.” Undoing my blindfold to reveal a red checker blanket spread out under a tree which was in blossom. A basket set upon the blanket. “It’s amazing.” I speak softly astonished turning round in his arms to plant a kiss on his lips making him grin. “Can we eat?” Aurélie groans making us laugh. “Yes.” Me and Ash both say in sync making us both laugh.

We all sit down on the blanket I sat in between in Ashley’s legs. He carefully opens the basket pulling plastic boxes out onto the blanket. Once everything was out he stared into the box with confusion upon his face before pulling out a small black box with a note on which he read while Aurélie and I tuck in.

*Ashley’s POV*

I sat there reading the note from Andy completely confused I told him earlier what Aurélie asked and my feelings around it. I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life Scar, Aurélie and me possibly mini Purdy’s in the future I dare add. Marriage is such a big thing I don’t want to scare her off or let her down. I sigh rereading the note.

Ash go for it, you won’t let her down man you haven’t yet. You adore them both with all your heart if you didn’t would you still be here after all the shit you’ve been through. Just for the possibility of being a normal family? I don’t think you would.

You love them admit it. You don’t want to lose them, yes marriage is big commitment but you already committed to them the moment you run off from the airport in search of Scar. You can’t imagine life without her.

You even think of Aurélie as your own she calls you dada. She adores you.
What I’m trying to say here man is go for it. You only live once do it.

P.S: Can I be uncle batman?

I chuckle at the last bit he’s right too right. I sigh sliding into my jean pocket wrapping my arms around Scar grabbing a plate and tucking in.

*Scar’s POV*

I smile as Ash’s strong tattooed arms wrap around me. “Where are we going tonight?” Aurélie asks excitement filling her eyes. “L.A.” I reply looking at her feeling rather like an excitable child myself. “What’s it like there?” she asks looking at Ash her “dada” I smile widely. “You’ll like it, Batman lives there.” Ashley tells her she grins widely. “Can I visit him?” Aurélie bounces. “I’m sure he’ll like that.” Ash nods before looking down at me wrapped up in his arms he leans in kissing my lips. I smile into the kiss before retuning little soft kisses. “Ew.” Aurélie whines in disgusts making us laugh. “No kissing,” She orders us “I don’t want a brother or sister.” She grumbles crossing her arms across her chest making us laugh Ash was nearly in hysterics. “But I love your mummy.” Ash manages to say once he finally calms down before kissing my lips once more. “No!” Aurélie nearly screams. Ash chuckles starting to pack things up I move out the way helping him clear things away into the basket.

“I want to go on the swings!” Aurélie exclaims pointing to where the kiddie park was. Ash chuckles before saying “Take her, I’ll be back in a moment just taking this to the car.” He gestures to the basket before kissing me on the cheek. He strolls off along the path towards the car while Aurélie and I walk over the park. “Swing.” Aurélie squeals running off towards the empty set of swings I walk over picking her up and helping her in before pushing her gently. Ash was slowly approaching us “Dada push me.” Aurélie calls out to him as she swings back and forth. He grins shaking his head at her before coming up taking over from me pushing her on the swings. “Higher.” She demands squealing with joy making us laugh Ashley gives in pushing her a little higher. Ash helped her out of the swing setting her on her feet letting her play while Ash and I sit on a nearby bench. “We’re going to have to go house hunting when we get back.” He sighs looking over at me. “We don’t have to Ash.” I reassure him not wanting to cause too much trouble. “Yes we do Scar, we need a family home near good schools not a bachelor pad near good clubs.” He chuckles shaking his head at himself. “A lot’s changed huh?” I smile feeling slightly sorry for him having to put up with us both. “For the better yes,” He grins leaning over to kiss me before adding “I can’t imagine my life without you two. “We sit there in silence our fingers entwined with each other’s admiring the little life we have. “

We should get back.” he announces looking over away from Aurélie. I nod we both get up trying to tear Aurélie away from the playground. “No.” she shouts throwing her arms around in a strop. “Yes.” Ashley mocks her sticking his tongue out at her making her giggle through her stroppiness. “Do I have to call batman?” I ask looking at her putting my hands in my coat pocket. “No, I’ll be good.” She declares jumping down the steps she is stood on. “Piggy back.” She demands jumping by Ash’s feet. “You don’t like piggy backs.” Ash replies raising an eyebrow. “Not with batman, he’s too tall.” She mumbles shaking her head. Ash sighs bending down helping her climb on his back before we head back to the car.

A short chatter filled ride back later Ashley and I are lazing around in the hotel room while Andy babysits Aurélie. “I miss this,” Ash sighs as I curl up on the bed resting my head on his chest “Just you and I as much as I love her it’s nice having some adult time.” Ash chuckles lightly. I know.” I murmur looking up him brushing his dark hair out of his face. His finger tracing my cheek bone as he brushes along my cheek I move up slightly brushing my lips against his caressing his thins lips. He snakes his arms around me pulling me closer as he starts to kiss back passion fluttering with every kiss. “Remember Ash...no babies.” I remind him what Aurélie had said earlier between kisses making him chuckle. He sits up whipping his vest off before leaning back in for another kiss. Our kisses before rougher, more urgent as our hands roam each other’s bodies. Clothes quickly disappearing as we carefully pull them off one another. He breaks the kiss before asking “Are you sure you want this?” worry filling his dark eyes I nod gently leaning up to kiss him. “I do.” I murmur into the kiss before we both shuffle under the covers.

We both quickly redress afterwards my stomach still tingling from excitement. “I’ll go and get Aurélie, are you sure you’ll be okay with the bags?” I ask worrying about him carrying everything. “I’ll be fine,” he sighs kissing me on the tip on my nose “stop worryin’ about me.” He mumbles before walking over picking up our bags. I shake my head at him before shuffling out the hotel room in search of Andy’s. I find Andy and Aurélie chatting loudly in reception “Hey batman and batgirl.” I greet them Andy turns round grinning “Hey Scar.” “You’ll have to come and stay with me and Juliet from time to time, give mummy and daddy a break batgirl.” He speaks softly high fiving her little hand. “Can I mummy?” she asks excitably. I nod slowly “Once you’re settled and batman isn’t busy.” I tell her as Ash strolls back through the hotel entrance cuddling his jacket. “It’s getting chilly out there.” He notes telling us. “Let’s go go!” CC chirps behind us making me jump. “Do you always appear from nowhere?” I ask looking at him startled. “Yep.” CC nods walking towards the door we all slowly follow Aurélie clasping on my hand while the other entangled in Ashley’s.

We walk out together standing outside on the pavement the cold rushing against me nibbling at my bare skin making me shiver slightly. I felt something wet touch my nose I look up to see snow slowly fluttering in the evening breeze. Snowflakes dashing in and out of each other like people on a busy street. The stars twinkling up higher I sigh contently “It’s beautiful.” I speak softly before looking over at Ash who was looking up at the evening sky. I look back up before looking back down to see Ash kneeling on the ground on the now dusted pavement. “Not as beautiful as you Scar. You’ve changed my life so much since the moment you stumbled into my life. I’ve never felt things like this ever before not as strongly as right now Scar. You’ve already left a Scar on me darlin’ the moment you walked into my life you’re my beautiful Scar. Will you be mine forever and do the honour of being my precious wife?” he asks his dark brown eyes glistening in the evening night as he holds open a small box containing a small scarlet diamond ring. “Yes.” I cry out tears running down my face he stands up pulling me into a tight hug as the others watch open mouthed. “My precious Scar.” He whispers into my ear grinning as he wipes away my tears. I smile nuzzling my head in his shoulder