Rebel Yell

Why?

The guys and I are chilling in the hotel room waiting for the pizza Jake has ordered. I’m sure he’s ordered enough to feed an army not a band and a fan. “Are we really going to get through all that?” I ask Ashley who was sitting beside me with his arm draping over my shoulder looking rather sleepy. He yawns, the tiredness obviously getting to him. “You’ve obviously never meet the pizza monster, Jake” he groans relaxing his sleepy head back on the black leather sofa his eyes fighting to stay awake. I giggle “Why don’t you head back to your hotel room I’ll bring the pizza back when it gets here?” I offer him while stroking his cheek with my fingers. “Mm I may have to take you up that offer.” he chuckles while playing with my fingers that were stroking his cheek. He turns his face to look at me; his breath is tickling my ear. He whispers quietly in my ear “Though I believe the room is ours, not mine.”

“Is the Pizza here yet?” Jake walks in interrupting the guys arguing over Andy wanting to watch batman and me and Ashley’s little moment. “Not yet Jake, Let batman watch batman guys.” I mumble clutching my head these boys sure know a thing about giving a girl a headache I’ll tell you that. “YES, BRING ON THE BATMAN!” Andy roars in success while running over to the DVD player inserting a DVD before jumping into his seat. “Really, Scar look what you’ve made us watch.” CC whinges. “Damn batman.” Jinxx and Jake say at the same time. “Do you know how many times we have to suffer from this?” Ashley sighs pointing at the TV which was now playing the DVD. “An awful lot?” I guess feeling unsure of myself around these guys. “Uh huh!” They all reply staring at me with a look that could of said “Hell yeah.”

Ashley slips his arm back from around my shoulders and groggily stumbles to his unsteady feet. “I’m heading off for a nap, save me some pizza Scar” he announces before heading towards the door towards our hotel room. How screwed up is that I’m sharing a hotel room with Ashley Purdy? I said to myself.

I’m now stuck in a room with a hyper batman Andy, a grumpy and hungry Jake and two more irritated rock stars. “WOO BATMAN!” Andy squeals bouncing around on the sofa sending vibrations across the sofa. “Andy calm down.” I scold him not feeling like sitting on a bouncy castle sofa with a headache. “Yes mam!” Andy saluted me making the others chuckle. “Good boy behave yourself batman.” I giggle sticking my tongue out at him. I slide up the sofa cuddling up to CC sleepily “Wake me up when the pizza comes so I can go and feed Purdy.” I mumble into CC’s chest woozily the painkillers now kicking in. “Will do, Sister from another mister!” CC chirps in my ear. “Brother from another mother!” I retort staring up him his big brown eyes staring back he quickly pokes my nose causing me to scrunch it up. He chuckles at my screwed up face “You’re a cutie Scar, I mean that in a brotherly way though.” He smiles. “I know you’re like the crazy big brother I never had, I’ve always thought that.” I smile back tapping his nose. He smiles that big crazy grin you see in the photos. “That I can be.” He whispers into my ear as I drift off to sleep dreaming of Ashley.

“Scar, Pizza!” I hear a deep voice yelling in the background I moan and roll back over only to greet the floor with oomph pain greeting my body unwelcomingly. I soon felt a hand on my back slowly rubbing it “Scar, are you okay?” A voice I recognised as CC asks worry filling his voice. “Mm.” I groan my side now throbbing from my forceful landing I roll over coming face to face with CC. “Come on, let’s get you and food back to Purdy!” he exclaims picking me up bridal style I snuggle my face into his chest as CC walks. “Hey, remember this!” Another voice shouts halting CC in his tracks. I look up to Jinxx sliding two boxes of pizza onto my tummy. “Two?” I mumble confused. “Trust me Ash can eat a whole pizza with ease.” Jinxx shouts over his shoulder chuckling strolling. CC carries on down the hotel corridor I feel myself slowly drifting off again.

“Hey man,” A heavenly voice I’ve grown to love greets CC “She asleep?” “Yup think so,” CC lightly chuckles I keep my eyes closed pretending to be asleep “Be good to her man she’s a cutie; she’s not like the others.” CC sighs lecturing Ashley. “I know that Chuppy, I’m not a complete idiot not like everyone makes out.” Ashley sighs heavily sadness filling his voice. “I know you’re not,” CC sighs as well “Here take her and don’t hurt her or I’ll break you mister.” CC chuckles while holding me out slightly I feel Ashley take me in his arms. “Damn, she’s light as hell” Ashley quietly yells out in what I assume shock. “She’s skinny as hell too,” CC mutters worry filling his voice “Keep an eye on her, make sure she eats something yeah?” “Yeah, of course. You don’t think she..urgh starves herself do you?” Ashley manages to chokes out. The truth is they don’t know how close they are to the truth. They really don’t and it terrifies me. “Who knows Ash, who knows.” CC spoke softly soon followed by footsteps walking off into the distance.

I felt myself being lowered onto something soft and very comfy I must say. A bed aha! I groan and roll over snuggling my head into a pillow. I suddenly felt something wet and soft gently caress my cheek I quickly open my eyes to see Ashley lying beside me observing me with a worried look. I wiggle over a bit more cuddling into Ashley’s bare chest as he gently plays with my hair. “Do you want something to eat?” he whispers gently into my golden locks. I softly shook my head “No.” I murmur leaning my head on his chest letting my small fingers trace his outlaw tattoo. “Why not?” he asks softly his hands still running through my hair gently the other resting on back. “I’m not hungry.” I reply looking at him his eyes were focused on me, like he was trying to read me. “Don’t lie to me Scar, you must be starving.” He retorts shaking his head at me as he rolls on top of my pinning me to the bed. He let his hand move down to the bottom of my t-shirt. He gently tugs my t-shirt up. Panic suddenly setting in. He would see what I do to myself, to my body. Fear was attacking my body. “Ashley, stop!” I scream tears streaming down my face. He carefully moves his hand from my t-shirt to my face softly cupping my cheek. He slowly moves closer gently kissing my cheeks, kissing the tears away. I slowly calm down relaxing against him “Just let me see.” He whispers agony in his voice apparent he gently kisses my lips quickly leaving them tingling. I slowly nod. He slowly moves my t-shirt up revealing my revolting body. I’m fat. Revolting. He’ll never want me now he’ll run just you watch you stupid girl I scold myself. Why did I let him see? I was quickly interrupted by Ashley gasping at my body tears streaming down his face.

“Why Scar?” he chokes out between whimpers. “Why would you do this to yourself?” he looks up at me with a tear stained face and red puffy eyes. “Why?” he whispers gently.