Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

Our time has come

“Guys!” Spencer called from the couch. “Bryan just uploaded our interview!”

Everyone, including Heidi, rushed out to join him.

“Skip to the self harm part.” Beth ordered with a tint of uncertainty in her voice.

“You sure?” Spencer asked.

Beth breathed in deeply. “Yes, I want to see it.”

Spencer scrolled the time forward until he found it:

"I have some fan questions here. Hayley on twitter asks 'What are your opinions on self harm and do you have advice on how to stop?”

"That always seems to be the hot subject nowadays, huh?”

“A girl today gave me her razors and that made me see that I give my fans strength. But I want them to know that not all of us are as strong as they make us out to be. And none of us are superheroes."


“That’s… That’s it? That’s where he ended it?” Beth could feel tears begin to form.

Spencer rested a gentle hand on her back. “Beth, I’m sorry… He shouldn’t have--”

“It’s fine.” She snapped. Then her voice softened. “Bryan knows what he’s doing.”

Heidi stood up and stretched her arms over her head, revealing a small section of her stomach. Her belly button ring glinted in the shy sunlight that peeked in through a slit in the shades of the window. “He saved your ass, that’s what he did.”

“Your negativity isn’t needed right now, Heidi.” Marcus defended.

She shrugged. “I’m just saying. If I were you, I wouldn’t want the whole world to know I’ve been hospitalized for a mental disorder. We could lose fans that way. You could lose fans from that.”

Beth sat back against the warm leather of the couch cushion. She knew Heidi was right in a way. If people found out about her hospitalization, the band as a whole could suffer a major downfall.

“Also, fuck you, Marcus for telling everyone I’m a slut.” She gave him the finger.

“What? It’s true.” Marcus said with his voice full of laughter.

“Asshole.” Heidi muttered under her breath as she headed toward the door to the bus.

“And where is Princess slut-bunny off to?” Marcus called after her.

“None of your fucking business.” She snapped back at him and slammed the bus door shut behind her.

She strutted through the buses in her five inch heels and short enough to see your ass crack jean cut offs.

“Ayee baby, lookin fine!” Some guy called at her from inside one of the buses she passed.

She rolled her eyes and continued walking. “If I can just break Beth down one more time, I know I can take control of this band. Beth is the only one keeping them all together. Marcus may be the strongest one, but without Beth, they’re nothing.” She said to herself.

Finally, she stood in front of the door to the bus she had been looking for. She knocked twice and waited a few moments. When the door open, she didn’t even give them a chance to speak. “I need your help with something. This is it. Our time has come.”