Status: complete

Kill Me With Words

I am the Devil's smile

"Whoa, slow down." Andy held his hands up in front of him to keep Heidi off. "What are you talking about?"

"Domination." She said with a sly grin.

"Domination over what?" Andy asked as she pushed her way past him into the bus. He closed the door and followed her to the main part of the lounge.

"Our bands, Warped tour, this entire music scene. We can have it all. We can be the power couple." She grinned, gripping both of his arms.

He wriggled out of her grasp. "You sound crazy. I don't want any of that." He turned his back to her.

Heidi reach out and grabbed his arm forcefully, pulling him back to face her. She grabbed the back of his neck with her other hand and pulled his face in so their noses were touching. "Baby..." She whispered with her red lips parted and her sweet breath lingering on his lips. She let her eyes dwell on his lip ring as she felt the hesitation and the attraction in his body. She guided his hand down her side and towards her hips. "You want me." She smiled sinfully.

"Y-Yes." He quivered.

"I want you..." She trailed. "...to do something for me."

Andy could feel his hard on tightening his already slim jeans as she guided his hands around to her ass.

"Make Beth think you like her." She continued. "And when I say the time is right, we're going to break her so bad, she'll never make it out of the hospital this time." She went to bite his lip but he pulled away from her.

"What?!" He said with disbelief. "I- No! I can't do that to Beth. She's already been through enough, don't you think?"

Heidi pouted her full, lipstick lined lips at him. "Fine." She said. "I don't need you anymore, then. There's plenty of guys on this tour who want a piece of this ass anyway."

"Wait." He said. His brain was swimming in a pool of lust. "All I have to do is pretend I like her, right? And then that's it?"

"Hmm." She half smiled. "That's it. I'll handle the rest of it."

Andy wiped his sweating palms on his ripped, black skinny jeans. "Alright. I'll do it."

Heidi swayed her hips as she sauntered towards him. She wrapped her snake-like arms around his neck and pulled him in close to her. She glanced behind him and saw a pair of eyes peeking out from the darkness, watching them. She blew a kiss to the silent, observing figure, and left Andy wanting more from her.

When the door to the bus slammed shut, the hiding figure stepped out from the shadows. "Andy?"

Andy turned to see Ashley cautiously approaching him. "Uh, hey... You heard all of that, didn't you..."

Ashley nodded solemnly. "You can't possibly be going through with what she's asking you to do."

Andy shrugged. "Beth's a sweet girl. I don't know what to do. Heidi has so much shit on me and who knows what she could do if I don't do what she says."

"Andy, you can't trust her. And you can't do that to Beth. Beth is in love with you. If you made her believe you liked her back and then all of a sudden took it back, she'd die of a broken heart if she doesn't kill herself first. And you know she would do that, too."

"I know..." Andy considered.

Ashley gulped. "And, there's something else Heidi isn't telling you."

Andy looked at him with confusion written across his face. "What are you talking about?"

"She can have any guy she wants? Yeah, she's right about that." Ashley said. "You're not the only guy in her life, man. She's been fucking around with me, too, and God knows how many other guys."

Andy's upper lip curled into a snarl as Ashley came clean about sleeping with Heidi. "She's been sucking me off ever since we started tour but I was never of a relationship guy. I was only good for the sex. She wanted you to fulfill her relationship fantasies."

"I should have fucking known." Andy balled his fists up.

"But trust me, man, this has nothing to do with me, or you. Her whole messed up plan involves Beth and only Beth. There's something between the two of them that neither of us know and I can bet that none of the rest of Maiden Voyage knows it either."

Andy released his fists and let his shoulders drop. "Kay." He stated.

Ashley sighed. "Dude, I know you're upset." He reached for Andy's lifeless shoulders.

Andy shook his head. "It's not that. I actually liked Beth, you know. I was too fucking stupid and too fucking blind to see that Heidi was just the Devil's smile all along."

"Then..." Ashley hesitated.

Andy continued. "We have to find out what happened between them and stop this whole thing before someone ends up dead."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god I am the laziest piece of shit that ever lived. I am so sorry for not updating and basically sucking major dick. I had the idea for this chapter for like ever and I just never was in the mood to write it and every time I went to write it I always closed the browser and did something else because I'm an asshole and I'm lazy. On the other hand, I am actually rather busy with work and stuff so I'm not a total dick.

Shout outs:

-EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE