In Her Eyes

I'm sorry, but I have to do this.

+ Emily's POV +

I ran back to the bus stop. Rebecca just doesn't get it. I CANT live with my mom anymore. I HAVE to find my dad. I dont care how long it takes, I'll walk a million miles if i have to.
Becca comes running up to me.

"Emily, please stop this. We have to go ho-"
"NO! SHUT UP REBECCA!" I said standing up. "I'M NOT GOING HOME! IF YOUR GOING TO BE A LITTLE PUSSY ABOUT THIS AND CRY LIKE A LITTLE BABY THE WHOLE TIME, THEN LEAVE, IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU GET IN MY WAY! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT ITS LIKE TO LIVE WITH A MONSTER! I NEED TO FIND MY DAD!"

"Oh my god..." I said, sitting back down "I'm just like my mother..." I said.
"No! No no no no no no no no no!" Rebecca said, putting her arms around me. "Emily, You are NOTHING like her. You.. You just.. You were venting. That was my fault. And I'm sorry.. But Emily... Seriously, what are you doing?" She said, obviously trying to calm me down.

"So it really it just me now?" I asked her. I'm very disappointed. She told me she'd come with me. I cant do this alone, I know how hard this is going to be now. "I'm sorry. Emily, I can't leave."

I look through my bag for some money for the bus. "Go then," I say not even wanting to look at her. "Come back with me." She says, touching my arm. I pull away fast because it was the same spot my mom grabbed me. I look up at her. "No. If you're going to back down, just go now, please."

Just then, Rebecca's phone started ringing. She dug it out of her pocket. "It's my sister." She said. I was scared of what was going to happen next.

"Hello?" Becca says into the microphone.
I tell her to put it one speaker.

"Oh my god Rebecca where are you?" Jessica yelles.
"Were outside the trai-" I cut Becca off by shaking my head.
"The what?" Jessica says.
"Um, the... the..." Becca stalls, not very well I might add.
"Help" She mouths.
"Rebecca! The Tray what? The train station?" Jessica says.
"...Yeah" Becca sighs.
I look down. All this was for nothing, shes going to come get us, I doubt the bus will be here in time if we try to go. Not that Rebecca would let me anyway.
"What the hell are you doing!?" Jessica screams.
"Why are you running away are you an idiot? And what's with the note you left on my bed. Do you really think I'm not telling Mom? Becca, you don't know what you're doing! You can get hurt! You can get killed! Kidnapped!" She sounded teary.
"Jess!" Rebecca says.
"Were okay! We'll be okay!" Becca says.
I look up.
"What?" I say.
"Why are you doing this? Just tell me why? Do you hate it here that much? You never said anything" Jessica kept going on and on about how we can get hurt, how their parents love them, blah blah blah.
"Were trying to find her dad!" She screamed.

It got quite.
A few more seconds pass.
"What?" Jessica said, more surprised than ever.
"Are you serious?," She continues.
"And how exactly do you think you can do that? You dont know anything about him, you dont know where to look." She kept going on and on.

Now I remember why I dont like her sister. She never shuts the fuck up. She's mad cool but she has a mouth.

"We know what were doing. I'm sorry, but we have to do this, she can't stay with her mom anymore. I love you." And Rebecca shut her phone.

"So," She said,
"Harskville?"