Status: I try

I Just Want to Be Free.

4. Frustrated

When I came back into the house, I went straight to the mirror that hangs on the wall, next to the staircase. My cheek was swollen and there was a big bruise. I sighed and hold the tears. “Oon tarpeeks vahva, en anna yhen jätkän pilata tätä multa” (I’m strong enough, I won’t let a single guy to ruin this from me) I almost screamed at my reflection.

“What the hell happened to your face?” James asked, scaring the living shit out of me. I noticed how Austin’s head turned to me. He quickly looked around the room and noticed that Ben was missing. “It’s nothing” I sighed. Austin got up from the couch, he was sitting. He stood there, staring at my swollen cheek. “Take this” Tino handed me a towel full of ice. “Thanks” I said and pushed the towel against my cheek. I walked over to the armchair and sat down. “Let me see” Jesse and Kellin were standing next to me. “What happened?” They gasped. “Nothing” I sighed. “C’mon guys, when we finally get a girl into this house, as a friend of course, she ends up looking like that just in four days” Cameron yelled. “I’m fine” I smiled and started to talk with Mike about the Harry Potter marathon we were going to have.

Austin kept staring my face for a moment. “Fuck” he sighed sounding frustrated. He stormed out of the front door. I immediately ran after him. “Watch out, when his angry, no one can stop him” Phil shouted after me. I heard lots of movement in the room I just left. I was worried that he might hurt Ben, or that Austin’s heart wouldn’t take it. He told me about his condition, Marfan's syndrome.

Ben was sitting in front of the Asking Alexandria bus, smoking. He had his head on his knees and he was mumbling something. “Austin stop” I shouted after him. My shouting won Ben’s attention. He looked little scared. He stood up and took a drag from his cigarette, dumped it to the ground, then stepping on it. All the guys were standing behind me. “Austin!” I screamed his name, with no affect. “Ben” I shouted. If I couldn’t calm Austin, I could even try to warn Ben. He looked at me smiled and shook his head. Kellin took my left hand and Vic took my right. Alan wrapped his hands around my torso and Jack and Sam stood in front of me, blocking the view. “Don’t try to stop me helping them” I yelled, but not any of them did listen me. I pulled myself free and pushed Jack and Sam out of my way.

“Fucking man whore, you hit her?” Austin screamed to Ben. “I didn’t mean to” Ben said calmly. I ran between them, pushing my hands to Austin’s chest. “Stop Austin” I begged. “okay” he spat and turned around. “I said that his just a worthless whore who huts girls” Austin said and ruffled my hair. “I’m what?” Ben shouted, grabbed Austin’s wrist, turned him around and hit him. Austin was trying to hit him back, when I jumped in front of Ben, backing up to him as close as I could get. Austin froze. He didn’t want to hit me. “Don’t” Ben whispered to me and tried to move me. “I don’t want this shit” I screamed.

I heard Kelling whispering to Vic something about me being the toughest girl he had ever met. “Austin, please” I begged. “Don’t go that near him” He calmly said and offered me his hand. Was he trying to make me choose between him and Ben? “Austin, no. You are my best friend, even though we met four days ago. I can take care of myself. I’m going to stay with Ben.” Austin turned towards the house and walked in. “You are a hell of a girl” Danny patted my shoulder and went inside of the house with Austin and the others, who were giving me worried glances.

“Do you want coffee? Water? Beer? Juice?” He awkwardly went through the cabinets, looking for something to drink. “Relax Ben, gosh I never knew you would be the one to stress around a girl” I laughed and stood up from the couch. “Let me” I smiled to him and took the control, not really knowing where did all the things I needed, located. I made some coffee and mixed it with some Jack Daniel’s I found from the cabinet full of cereals.

“Here you go” I smiled and handed him a mug. He nervously took a sip. “Thanks, and by the way, I don’t normally stress around girls, you are the first one” He said and took another sip. I giggled and downed the whole whiskey coffee mixture at one gulp. Ben jaw dropped. “Girl, you really know how to drink” He was amazed. Even if I were tall, super skinny and looked like a porcelain doll that might break at any moment, I really weren’t. I knew how to party, how to get laid, how to stand up for myself, I didn’t normally do any of those girly things. I hang out with guys. That’s what I do. “I guess so” I laughed. He drank his coffee and stood up. “Let’s have private party” He smiled. “Oh and I’m so sorry” He said, placing his right hand carefully on my cheek. His palm was burning hot and surprisingly soft. I shook my head. “Well, I’m going to look around for a few drinks” He smirked and wondered to the back of the bus.

I got really bored, so I opened my phone and pressed the internet tab. ‘Ben Bruce’ I wrote to the Google search. After 15 minutes of reading and watching videos about him, I finally understood why the guys were warning me about him. But the internet said that he never wanted to know the girls name and that he doesn’t want the girls to hang with him afterwards. “What are you doing?” Ben snapped me back to reality. “Nothing” I smiled, putting the phone to my jeans pocket.

Ben had found a huge amount of alcohol for two, and of course we drank it all. It was almost three o’clock at the morning when Ben finally was drunk enough to go to sleep. “Love, you can sleep in any empty bunk you want” He tried to manage to say the whole sentence. He took his clothes off, leaving just the boxers on. God his body looked so good. He was perfect. “Aren’t you going to sleep with me?” I sobbed when Ben climbed into his bunk. “Oh, I thought you didn’t want to sleep next to me” Ben said sounding surprised. I smiled as he made some room for me and the tapped the empty place next to him. I took my clothes off and climbed in to the bunk, wearing just my batman boxers and plane black bra. I snuggled in to Ben chest. I felt his hard one through his boxers. I fell asleep with a smile on my face; little confused about the fact that Ben Bruce, the international men whore, like the internet called him, didn’t try to fuck me.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me your opinion :D