Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Please?

Mikey and I barged into the door and I gasp when I see Gerard had a gun to his head. I run to him and grab into it.
"No! Frank! It's mine!" he yells at me. He starts fighting with me over the gun. I get scared because I don't want it going off.
"Gerard Please?!" I feel tears coming out from the corner of my eyes. I let go I the gun as he stumbled back. I just fell and cried into the floor.
"I'm-I'm- I'm so sorry!" I sob and just kept my face planted to the floor. I felt hands rub my back. I snapped up and my eyes meet Gerard's hazel ones. He's comforting me. I see he set down the gun and was more concerned about me. Mikey stood at the door watching.
"Guys please make up!" Mikey pleads and closes the door to leave us be.
"Why are you sorry?" Gerard finally asks me.
"For being a jerk," I reply. He shakes his head no.
"you have every right to be, I was the one being a jerk," he shoots back. I chuckle at how ironic both of us were being. I tugged a smile to the corners of my lips for the first time. I see Gerard starting to do his cute half smile.
"I guess both of us were being jerks," I say breaking the silence.
Gerard nods in agreement. We just sat there staring at eachother for minutes that seemed like hours. We stared into eachothers hazel eyes and had stupid grins on our faces.
We finally break away when Gerard's phone rang.
"Hello?" he croaked out.
"Baby! Open the door I'm outside!" I hear Lyn-Z. We both froze and I knew damn well I didn't want to be around her.
"Uh...Babe...I ," he starts but she cuts him off, "Open the fucking door!" she bellows. Jeez! Controlling much. He points for me to hide under the bed. I obey and crawl my little self under into darkness. I hear Gerard open his door and hear Lyn-Z jump on him. I can see their feet only. I hear her smooching him up. Ugh! Bitch you don't deserve him!
"Oh God Baby I had a bad day!" she whines. Ack! Tell me about it stupid whore.
"yeah?" Gerard says without any other thought of what to say.
"Mhm." she replies.This bitch is sickening me.
She playfully pushe Gerard on te bed. The mattress hit my head. Fuck!
She jumped on top of him. Fuck! It hit me again.
"Uh...Lyn-Z...dear what are you doing?" I hear Gerard's shaky voice.
She giggles, "What do you think I'm doing silly?" she says.
Fuck what is she doing with him. I hear a zipper and then...
"woah! Lyn-Z!" I hear him shout. She gasped when I think he pushed her back and when he did the mattress hit me really hard.
"OW!" I yell. Stupid fucking springs. I realize I yelled and cupped my mouth.
"Who the fuck was that?!" she asks demandingly.
"Uh...no one maybe Mikey yelling I dunno," Gerard replies nervously.
"no it wasn't it came from this room!" she yells. She got off the bed and I see her stupid red shoes. She kneels down. Fuck! Thats it! It's the end of me! My heart starts beating faster.
"Uh...Baby you hungry?" Gerard asks so she won't look. "No! Who's in here?" she kept asking. "No one " Gerard exclaims.
"whatever!" she says and pulls up the blanket. Our eyes meet.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!
Was all I thought.
"Why the fuck is that faggot in here?!" she yells.
"Are you cheating in me Gerard! Tell me now!" I see tears forming in her eyes. I chuckle inside. Serves you right bitch!
I felt sorry for Gerard and the place I put him in. How the fuck do I make it up to him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit!!!
It's goin down!!!
Thanks to our readers! Pleez comment!!
* comment whore here*

Now to my co author who so happenly is the best person ever!!!!!!!
I love you!!!

And my readers!
-Zee