Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Insufficient Causes

I open the door, praying that Frank is safely hidden. Lyn-Z automatically jumps on me placing her lips on mine... Ugh! I want to be sick. Se violently shoves her tongue down my throat, I mean seriously she was practically licking my tonsils... Eww! I really liked this girl, but she changed... The second you get to close she sinks her claws in you and she NEVER let's go... This bitch scares me.

"Oh God Baby I had a bad day!" she whines. She had a bad day? Try been me for god sake! I nearly tried to kill myself... Do she not even care?

"yeah?" I reply, what else can I say?

"Mhm." she replies. Well, this is a great conversation.

Lyn-Z jumps of me pushing me back into my bedroom and onto my bed. She jumps back onto me, kissing and sucking at my neck. I gulp, shit! I don't want this, I dont want her and I epically don't want to do anything with this whore while Frankie is in the room...

"Uh...Lyn-Z...dear what are you doing?" I ask, my voice shaking. I'm so nervous and scared this girl is demented. She giggles

'What do you think I'm doing?' She replies, her and flying to my zipper and pulling it down. Shit, this can't be happening.

"Woah! Lyn-Z!" I shout. She gasps as I push her away from me, her face a mixture of disappointment and hatred.

"OW!" Frank yells, from under my bed. The mattress much of hit him when Lyn-Z landed on it... Fat Ass Bitch!! (A/N Totally a Max Green Quote there!)

"Who the fuck was that?!" she asks demandingly, I try to think of an explanation... Like how the fuck do you explain that you have the guy who supposedly tried to break you and your girlfriend up, under your bed? Help!

"Uh...no one maybe Mikey yelling I dunno," I reply, wow! Great reply Gerard! Not like you could totally tell that it was Frank shouting or anything...

"no it wasn't it came from this room!" she yells... fuck fuck fuck! She got off the bed. What am i going to say if she finds Frank?

She kneels down. Fuck! Thats it! It's the end of me! My heart starts beating faster, she's gonna kill me!!
"Uh...Baby you hungry?" I ask, trying to distract her. dont think its working!

"No! Who's in here?" she keeps asking, either I tell her or she finds out for herself...

"No one " I practically shout... This is it.

"whatever!" she says and pulls up the blanket

"Why the fuck is that faggot in here?!" she yells.

"Are you cheating in me Gerard! Tell me now!" I see tears forming in her eyes. Shit!

'No! Of course I'm not!' I shout

'Then why is he here?' She screeches.

'We're just friends! Calm down, you think I'd cheat on you? I thought you actually trusted me... Obviously not. Just admit your only with me for the sex!' I exclaim, I'm midly surprised with my self. That took confiendence I didn't even know I had.

'Fine! Maybe I am only with you for the sex, who cares. Your probably a terrible lay anyway!' She shouts back, next thing I know Franks beside me.

'Whether he is a bad lay or not you won't get to find out. Unless I tell you of course. I can't wait to ride Gee's big dick now that your out of the picture!' Frank states, my mouth drops open and so does Lindsey. Where the hell did this Frank come from? Ten minutes under my bed and he fucking changes... Well, maybe the cheese sandwich I left under there, grew mould and positioned Frank... Either way, I have to admit that this new Frank is rather hot. I know I'd never be that forward.

'Urgh! You know what, I don't care. Do what you like! Gerard, we're over!' Lindsey states, before storming out of my room.

I stare in shock...

After blinking like a million times just to make sure that, what I just saw actually did happen I turn to Frank and smile.

'Thank you,' I mutter, a blush forming on my cheeks. I'm thanking him for telling my ex-girlfriend that he's going to ride my dick... Um, not a situation I thought I would be in.

'Your welcome,' Frank states, kissing me lightly on the lips and walking out of my room. I stare in shock for a second time today.

Frank Iero is gonna be the death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, I am so sorry for the wait and the fact that this chapter sucks more donkey balls then one direction. I'm tired, I'm stressed and I have a headache.

I love you all though!! <3

Courtney x