Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Word vomit

I walked out my front door, fully clothed of course. Don't want to scare the neighbours. I look up, Franks already walking up towards our house. He hasn't seen me yet, that's only because his head is down but still I do get to have a really good look at him before he notices me. Damn he looks fine today, better then fine actually. He's fucking perfect. A red and black long sleeved shirt with matching checkered skinnies... Topped off with a nice pair of black vans. Wait? Is he hard... I survey his package once more, yup definitely hard. It's only a semi though, unless he has a small dick which I guess would make sense cause he's small. It would be so strange if Franks dick was really really big because he's like 5ft tall. But hey, I wouldn't complain if it was... Big I mean, not that size matters. Well it sort of does, not that I have to worry about that of course. A solid eight inches. I raise my head, shit Franks looking at me. He must of caught me staring... Awkward! I gulp loudly, trying to swallow the huge lump in my front that's stopping me from been able to talk. Frank just smirks and winks at me causing me to blush more then I probably already was.

We walked in silence, well I did. Mikey and Frank conversed in slight conversation, but I think Mikey was trying to get me to talk. He kept asking question then trying to get my opinion in things, I would simply nod or hum in agreement. I couldn't talk, not with Frank dressed like that. Word vomit always came up if I tried to talk, in fact I could feel it building up in my throat now. Come on Gerard. 1 more minute and we will be in school, everything's gonna be fine... Phew! I sighed in relief as we entered the school gate, until I realised that Frank hadn't gone yet, he was in fact following me around like a lost puppy. Mikey had gone his separate way and it was just me and Frank, oh and Franks penis. Because you know, that kid is still somehow hard. I don't even want to know what he's thinking about!

'Gee Bear, why won't you talk to me?' Frank asked, oh god I could it coming. The word vomit...

'Because your hard and I can see it and I'm totally staring because god I want to touch it, taste it. I don't care, okay I want it. I want you, fuck Frankie!' I spew, covering my mouth with my hand the second I finish. Frank gasps and opens his mouth to say something, but there's no way I'm sticking around. I turn and run, back out of the school and back home...
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg, I am so sorry!! It took me forever to update and then I give you this piece of shit :( I'm so ashamed of myself. I have piles of homework that still needs to be done, and the whole Mikey thing has had me distracted all day!! By the way what are your thoughts on that? Because you may want to read this first...

http://speakinthetroofs.tumblr.com/post/41596515622/please-read-for-correct-information-before-anyone-else

It gives you the other side of the whole Mikey cheating on Alicia thing, which I refuse to believe!

So I'm so fucking sorry for not updating for a week and then not including sexual scenes like I was going to. But I had a different idea which didn't really plan out how I wanted it too and by the time I realised it was to late to start again because I'd already taken this long to update, so your left with this thing... Urgh!! Although I know my amazing co-writer will give you an amazing next chapter.

I hope your not mad at me...

Courtney x