Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

OH MY GERARD!

I stood there and watched Gerard run away from after what he just said to me. I know I clearly have a boner sticking in my pants and it hurts like a bitch, I have to admit and it keeps getting harder by the second because of what Gerard said. He wanted to touch it and taste it. No doubt in my mind that will ever leave my memory. I can’t believe he just said that to me. I stood there for like five minutes thinking about what I just heard, when Ray walked in and saw my shocked face.

“Uh.. Frankie?” he says but I don’t want to acknowledge him. My mind is wandering outside these walls.
“Frank?” he says waving a hand in front of my face. He snaps his fingers and I snap out of my daze.
“Frankie stein what’s up man?” he asks me. I just stare at him with wide eyes, he gave me a weird look. A huge smile spread across my face.

“Gerard wants to touch my dick,” I say to him. His face became a wave of disgust and surprise.
“Whoa! Bro I didn’t want it that specific,” he says to me shocked at what I had told him. I cant seem to get over it. It’s the most sexiest thing I ever heard Gerard say, but said to me. I couldn’t stop grinning and stared off into space again.
“So where’s Gerard then?” he asks. That’s when I realized I needed to go to him. “He ran off after what he said to me and he looked like he was in shock that he said it and so he got embarrassed and took off to home,” I say realizing I need him…NOW! “Oh..” is all he says, “Well then go to him my little man!” he encourages me. I smile and nod, yes I shall go to him! I shall I shall! I started grinning like crazy and jumped on Ray and hugged him so hard, I knocked the breath out of him. “Okay okay! I love you to Frankie!” his way of saying, let go of me. I kiss both of his cheeks making him go red and ran to Gerard’s house. I have never ran so fast in my life, I made it to his house ten minutes tops.

I sprinted up his sidewalk pathway thing and knocked on the door frantically and rang the door bell a million times. His mom opened the door and was surprised to see me.

“Frank! What are you doing here? Are you looking for Gerard?” I nod my head frantically still.
“Oh I’m sorry, he specifically requested not to let you in, but I will anyways, he needs to talk to someone, I heard him fight with Lyn-Z last night, so please go talk to him, he looked like he was about to vomit all over the floor and drug himself,” she explains to me. She moved over to let me him and I quickly walked to his room.

I stood before his basement door and took a deep breath. I lifted my arm to knock on the door and knocked lightly twice. “go away,” I hear Gerard say. I pout and was hurt at his words.
“Gerard it’s Frank,” I reply to him. I hear shuffling and the doorknob jiggle before I was revealed a peek at Gerard. He looked like he was crying.
“Frank? Why are you here?” he asks me. I just smile at him. “Because I care and I feel the same way towards you,” I respond to his comment from earlier.

I hear him squeal a little and giggled. He cracked a smile and finally opened the door to let me in. It was dark as hell in there. “Jeez! Are you a vampire?” I say to him. He chuckled a little, “At times.” I smiled at his reply.

“Did you mean what you said earlier?” I ask bringing up the subject. He looked at me wide eyed and turned away, embarrassed about what happened. He didn’t answered me, he pursed his lips and stayed quiet. “Because if you did, I feel the same way,” I add to make him a little more comfortable. He looked up at me and smiled, still not saying anything.

I slowly walk toward him and stood so close to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck tiptoeing a little. I felt him tense up at my touch. I see a small smile tug at his lips. I smirk up at him and closed my eyes allowing my lips to feel his. He gasped and stood there frozen. I was disappointed he wasn’t kissing back, eventually he returned what I yearned for and pressed his lips against mine. Slowly making out with each other with so much tender and care. We didn’t get heated, we just simply enjoyed each others taste. I finally broke away from him still holding onto him. We looked at each other and smiled. I was happy, so happy in fact I didn’t even notice his face when it turned into fear. His eyes weren’t on me, they were staring behind me. I turn around and see his mother standing there in shock. I froze in my spot and stared at her with wide eyes. Is she mad?
♠ ♠ ♠
its short and sucks i'm sorry....
-Zee