Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Red Tape

I stare at Lyn-Zs lifeless body on the floor and notice the panic in Gerard's eyes. Runaway? But she deserved it! Maybe she's not dead? "Gerard?" I finally say, he was running around his room and packing a bag for me and him, he wasn't paying much attention to me. "Gerard?" I say more boldly, he finally looks up at me wide eyed. "Yes babe?" he says sounding concerned. "Uh...are you sure she's...she's...she's dead?" I ask him trembling. He sighs and pulls his gaze away from me. "Yes Frankie, I'm sure," he responds sadly.

I gulp and nod letting him continue his process of packing. He finally finishes and I was still half asleep. "Frankie?" his voice was behind me. I quickly turn around and was my face was so close to his. He pulls a small corner mouth smile. "Yes?" I reply. "You ready?" he asks me and I nod. He turns around and looks at his room and sighs. "This was my safe haven," he says with a chuckle, "And now you are," I look up at him and saw the dreamy look in his eyes, causing me to flush a shade of red. His lips curl and he leans down pressing his lips against mine. I kiss back and he puts much more force into it. He giggles and sets his hand on my waist. We finally parted breathing in for air. "Your beautiful," he admits to me and I blush once again, never wanting to ruin this perfect moment, even with a dead body at our feet. "I could say the same to you," I admit. His turn to blush and I chuckle at him. "Let's go," he announces grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs quickly.

"Frank? Gerard? Is that you?" Gerards mom called out. I felt his hand give a tight squeeze and I feel him tense up in panic. "Yes! Now bye mom!" he yells out, yanking me to the front door. "Wait! But is..." she didn't get to finish her sentence because we were running out the door.

Gerard was pulling on me and ducking through alleys and taking shortcuts. "Gerard where are we going?!" I asked him. "I dont know!" he answers me. We stopped running and took a break. We were directly behind the school. "Frankie come here," Gerard says to me, he must have seen my flushed panicky face. I quickly placed myself in his arms. He started running his hands through my hair, taking out the little tangles I had.

"Baby I'm here," he coos and starts humming. I sigh and relax my tense body. He seems to have an affect on me when it comes to calming me down.

"Gee I'm scared," I admit to him. "I know me to," he replies. I lift up my head and look him in the eyes. "Promise you'll never leave me?" I suddenly say to him. His eyes widen in disbelief, "Frank I would never leave you!" he says. I smile and push my face into the crook of his neck. "I love you," he says to me. My heart froze and I slowly lifted my head. "I love you to," I reply back. He smiles and kisses me softly. I smile against his lips and wrap my arms around him.

"Well well well, the two faggots," we hear a voice thats not to hard to recognize. "Shut the fuck up!" Gerard yells making me flinch at the sound of his voice. "where's lyn-Z? The last thing I remember is her going to win you back and now I find you to dry humping eachother," the one jock says, his asshole friends snickering at us. I was becoming angry by the second, my tolerance falling quickly. I felt Gerard tense up under me and he was frozen in fear.
"You know what!" I finally speak up, tired of their bullshit, "My boyfriend doesn't want Lyn-Z okay? He's mine! And guess what he never liked her anyway! He wanted me the whole time! She's fucking over! I'm sick of you preying on me! I never done anything to you! And so what if we were dry humping, which we weren't! At least I could get some action and have someone who actually wants me! Now shut the fuck up and leave me and MY boyfriend alone!" I finally let it out, everything and a big burden was lifted off my shoulders.

"Think your tough short shit?" the leader says to me. I felt Gerard's arms wrap around my waist protectively. "Hah you need your boyfriend to protect you! Oh please!" he mocks. I quickly stood up only to have Gerard pull me back down. "Gerard stop!" I yell at him, "Let me!" I whine and he wouldn't let me go. "Frank no," he says calmly, "Hes not worth it," he tries to reason. My anger was boiling and I needed to let it out on his face.

"Gerard, where's Lyn-Z?" he asks him. He tenses up once again, "None of your business," he replies. "Oh so you won't tell me huh? I'll make you tell me!" he spits out and lunges at us. Gerard quickly stood up, pulling me along with him. His gripped loosened on me and I pulled out of his grasp and attacked the lead jock. "Fuck!" he yells and I knocked him down with all my strength. I started pounding my fist into his face repeatedly. "Fuck you!" I kept yelling at him. "Leave us alone!" He tried to fight back but my fists kept flying. I felt a pair of hands wrap around and me and notice it was another jock. I kicked my legs , one landing on the one I knocked to the ground. "Let me go!" I screech. He pinned me to the ground and held his weight upon me. I look up and see Gerard fighting two other jocks. I felt tears threatening my eyes, stop hurting him please?!

"Let him go!" Gerard shouted, "He had nothing to do with this! Let him go I killed her okay! Let him go!" everyone froze at his comment. "You what?" the lead jock hissed. "I accidentally pushed her too hard because she was all up on me and her head hit the door hard. Knocking her out cold...forever," he says. I froze and the tears rolled down my face. "Gerard...no," I say barely above a whisper.

The jock walked toward Gerard, he stood his ground though. I could see the jock fuck was shedding tears. "You killed her?" he asks. Gerard nods and clenched his fists. He jock extends his arm and connects his fist to Gerard's face. "NOOO!" I cried out , earning a smack to my face.

"You fucking killed my best friend! I loved her you mother fucker bastard piece of faggot shit!" he insults Gerard and beating him with his fists. "stop!" I yell and he stops, he turns and looks at me, with murder in his eyes. "Stop? Did he stop to think when he pushed her? Huh!? Did he stop! No! So why should I?!" he yells at me. "Because I love him you asshole!" I answer, rewarding another hit to my face.

"Well I love her! But she's not here now is she?! You stupid fuck! He tortured me by taking something I can't live without!" he stopped and stared wide eyes at me. A grin spread on his face, sending chills down my spine. "Taking something can't live without," he repeats but about Gerard though. "No!" Gerard screams out, "NOOO!" he shouts and tried to get up but the jock pushed him down.

"Kill him," he says feverishly to his friends. They all looked at me.
I'm the thing Gerard can't live without.

"Frank Fight back please fight back!" Gerrd begs me and it breaks my heart to see him shatter. They grab me by my arms and I start to squirm and and kick.

"Quit it you short fuck!" they curse at me. I do everything I can to get away.

I hear a click and a snap and I freeze. Right there in front of me the lead jock is a holding a 45. an my stomach dropped my hopes faded, my life began flashing before my eyes. My love for Gerard was as strong as ever. I look at him, he was starin back at me, our eyes connecting. Full of love, life, lust, and of all...pain.

He snapped back the handle to make sure it's properly loaded and clicked off the safety. Gerard laid behind him in shock and he looked so vulnerable.

"Any last words faggot?" he asks me. My breath hitched in my throat and no words would come, but I forced them.

"I love you Gerard," all that came out. He burst into tears and struggled to stand up. "No Frankie!" he shouted. "How pathetic," the lead jock chuckled and placed his finger on the trigger. I watched his finger pull back the metal and I close my eyes, waiting for the worst to come. "No!" Gerard shouted. I clenched my eyes tight and hear an earth shattering blow. My heart was pounding rapidly and I could hear it in my ears.

I hear a sudden scream of pain and cursing. I felt my body drop l the floor and I open my eyes. I see the jocks running away and notice a body on the floor. I stare at it and screamed at the top of my lungs.

That body was...Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY JESUS BALLS THAT WAS SO HARD TO WRITE AND IM TEARING UP!!!
I'll hand you to my co writer cuz I can't take this!
-Zee