Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Breathless

I rack my brain, trying to remember what I have first. I've never been good with remembering things, I reach down to my plain black school bag unzipping it and shoving my hand in trying to find my time table.

First period: Chemistry.
Second period: Math
Third period: Music
Fourth period: English
Fifth period: Art

I walk into first period, I'm absolutely terrible at science. So I already know I'm going to fail this class, not that I care, science has never been my thing. Everyone has a thing, something they want to do in life. Their dreams and aspirations, well mine have always been in either art of music. I push the door open slightly, stepping inside and trying not to cause to much of fuss. But as everyone knows the second people see the new kid, they start to whisper and that's exactly what they do. A few sniggers from the jocks, a few winks thrown my way from the girls and the nerdy kids sat the front don't seem to care. I walk to the front of the class, as the new kid I'll probably have to introduce myself. I've already prepared my self a small speech. The teacher, places a wrinkled hand on my shoulder.

"You must be the new kid, would you like to introduce yourself to everybody? I'm Mrs, Pierce." She states. Sitting back down in her, worn out but still comfortable looking chair. I turn to the class to I'm facing them,

"My name is Gerard Way. My family recently moved from London, although I have no clue why. We lived a huge mansion that I had a great view of Buckingham palace, but mum wanted to be 'normal' so now we live in so small cheap house in New Jersey." I state. The class seem shocked by that information,

'Why, don't you come sit over here with us Gerard?' A jock from the back if the class shouts out. I walk over, taking the seat next to the guy who shouted.

'So, you rich then?' Another kid asks, as I sit down. I smirk, people love me already. I simply nod,

'How rich?' One of the girls shouts out, I'm guessing she's a cheerleader as she's wearing a cheer outfit.

'Err, I believe our bank account balance is about 473 million pounds. And in a year when I turn eighteen I get 100 million of it.' I state, trying to recall the exact digits from of the top of my head. The girls all gasp and giggle, maybe they like me? The girl that asked me how rich I was gets up and walks over towards me.

'Hey, my names Lindsey. You can call me Lyn-Z. Look, usually I'm not this forward. But I think your really cute.' The girl. Lyn-Z states. She thinks, I'm cute. I look her up and down for a moment, she's hot, her black hair put up into two ponytails either side of her head. A small tartan skirt and a cheer leader t-shirt.

'Yeah, well I think your cute to.' I reply, all the girls gasp and squeal in delight. The guys all high five me, I think this years going to be good. Lyn-Z smiles and sits down on my lap, leaning backwards and leaning her head on my shoulder.

'We should go on a date, you know to see if there's any connection between us.' Lindsey states, I nod.

By the time the bell has rung, signalling the start of second period me and Lindsey have decided that I'm going to pick her up from her house tonight at seven and were going to go on a moonlit picnic. She said she'll handle the food as long as I bring the car.

I walk into maths with a few of the guys I made friends with earlier. I see Ray sat at the back by himself, his eyes widen when he sees all my new friends. He's probably just surprised that I made friends this easy, I begin to walk over to him. I didn't really get a proper chance to talk to Ray this morning, but he seemed awesome enough. I sit down next to him,

'What are you doing, Way?' Tyler states, Tyler is the football team captain.

'Sitting down...' I reply, because what else was I meant to say?

'Yeah, but why next to that freak?' Tyler asks, I shrug and grab my stuff sitting down next to Tyler and Brett. I turn round and face Ray, I mouth a small sorry to him. He smiles back so he obviously understands. Second lesson goes by rather quickly, Tyler and Brett tell me all about Lyn-Z. Apparently she's bi-sexual and has always wanted to have a threesome with a girl and a boy. Whether or not this is true, I do not know.

I walk into third period, there's nobody I know in this class. But it's a music lesson so it's fine. I sit down at the back by myself. The teacher, obviously isn't familar with all the students anyway so he goes round asking each child what their musical talent is.

'I sing.' I state when he asks me, he simply raises one eyebrow at me. Well, I'm the first singer in the class. Everyone else plays some instrument.

'Right I want you all to perform for the rest of us, show us your talent!' Mr. Orchard states. He starts with the guitarist, next the bassists and then the drummers. Finally the singers which is me and some girl called Kennedy. I've already chosen which song I want to sing, Green day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.

I go up to the front of the class and sit down on the chair, and begin to sing.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me
'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah,
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fucked up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk alone
I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me
'til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah

I walk alone
I walk a...

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
When the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone up there will find me
'til then I walk alone...

I stop singing and everyone is looking at me with their mouths wide, I smirk and go back to my seat. The bell rings, fourth period. I fall asleep during fourth period and wake up in time for fifth time for Art.

I walk into the arm room, you can tell its been recently decorated. The walls are a mix of bright colours, Frank isn't here yet so I sit down and leave him the seat next to me. Frank walks into the room and I stare at him, I can't help it though... He's beautiful, but I'm going on a date with Lyn-Z. Frank is just a friend. Frank turns round and scans the room, our eyes me but I quickly look away blushing.

'Hey!' Frank exclaimed sitting down next to me. I smile and wave, not trusting my own voice. Frank wraps his arms around me, I tense up slightly. Still not use to the whole hugging thing.

--------------

I walk with Frank out of fifth period, we're meeting up with Ray and Mikey and walking home together. I spy Mikey across the court. And begin walking over to them when I feel to small arms wrap round me.

'Hey, baby.' A feminine voice says, I relax into the embrace. It's Lindsey. I stop walking, so does Frank. I turn round and pick her up, her legs wrapping round my waist and her arms round my neck. I snake my arms round her body and hold her in place.

'Hi,' I state,

'What you doing with that Fag?' LynZ states motioning to Frank with one hand.

'Going to meet my brother,' I reply, I don't like the fact that she called Frankie a fag but still. I really like Lindsey though, so I'm not going to cause any trouble. Lindsey jumped down from my waist and turned around.

'Come on, Alicia! We're walking with Gerard.' Lindsey shouted to her friend, a tall girl with long black hair. We all walked together over to Ray and Mikey. On the way home, Mikey and Alicia got quite close to the point that they were holding hands. I was holding Lindsey's hand and we were talking about tonight, apparently I have to dress nicely. Which I was going to anyway.

'Frank, do you wanna come over to our house tonight?' Mikey asked, Frank smiled and said yes. I wasn't going to be home for long but it should still be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by Asking Alexandria.

Thank you to my amazing co-author, NaturalBornKiller. I hope I've wrote enough for you to work with...

And to all the readers, we love you!! Comment?

Courtney x