Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Anger an Apathy

So me and Gerard walked out of class to meet up with Mikey and Ray. As we walked some girl came up to Gerard and jumped on top of him literally on his sack. Who was she? Obviously a stupid cheerleader. Is that his girlfriend? I knew it, he isn't gay. She eyed me with a disgusted look. I just looked away ashamed. I kept looking at the ground listening to their conversation. Then she called her friend to come walk with us or walk with Gerard. I was already pissed, but Gerard was being nice so I kept my cool. So we finally made it to Mikey and Ray. Well the cheerleaders friend was practically on top of Mikey as well. Then I see Gerard holding hands with the cheerleader. I fumed but tried not to show it. Why is it every time I like somebody. Somebody always has to steal them from me. Apparently this ain't no different. I sigh to myself feeling lonely but very happy Ray is my friend. Then Mikey asks me if I want to come over. I smile and nod. I guess it's not that bad after all. This should be very interesting.

The stupid girls all over the brothers left. They say bye and giggle and batting their eyes. How pathetic. So we start walking and Ray departs from our group going home. We all say bye to him and I give him a huge hug. He starts laughing when he squeezes me really hard and lifts me off the ground. He cracks my back and i sigh of relief. "I could tell you needed that," answering me. I just laugh and say thanks. He hugs Mikey an Gerard bye before leaving. I smile and turn to the Way brothers and follow them. We finally got to their house. Hey! They don't live to far from me! A couple blocks down from their house. I gasp in awe when I see their house. They look at me funny. "It's so nice!" I say in glee. They look at me like um...what? I blush and turn away. "Your house is nice compared to mine," I finally say. They smile and lead me into the house. Wow! They actually have furniture! I know this sounds weird but we have only have beds in our house. My mom is a drunk and my dad is never home. "How was your day at school?" I hear a voice come from somewhere , im guessing their mom. She walks out and I smile. She's a beautiful woman, full of life you can tell. She looks young and healthy and not anything like a whore. She sees me and pastes a huge grin. "Whos this?" she asks. "Our new friend Frank," Gerard answers. I love the way he said my name. She smiles and shakes my hand. Uh...this is weird. People actually ignore me. "Hungry? Thirsty? Anything?" she asks me. I shake my head no. "Are you sure?" I nod. "Mom! He's fine!" I hear Mikey say. I just laugh and blush. "come.." Gerard motions me and Mikey to go in his room I guess. I see he leads to a door down the hall. It's so secluded from the house. Awesome. We go into the door and it leads down. Basement! His room is a basement! That is so cool. I smile at how awesome this is. "why you so smiley?" Mikey asks me. I just shrug, "I just am," I reply. They both smile at me and laugh. "Hey! You guys wanna help me decorate my room before I go?" Gerard asks us. "Fuckyeah!" I scream. We all laugh. He pulls out a large box and sets it on his bed. He pulls out posters and knock knacks and comic books. I'm gonna love this guy. I pick up a few things that look cool. "Okay out the posters where ever you want." He brings out tape and hands me and Mikey one. I pick up a poster and it shows Black Flag on it. I freaked out, "Dude! You like Black Flag?!" I ask Gerard. He nods and smiles. "They're my favorite band," I yell again. "What?!" he also yells. "Yeah!" I yell back. Why are we yelling? I don't know but it's funny. I pick it up and tape it on an empty wall. I stand back and look at my masterpiece. Mikey taped a Misfits one almost by it. "You like Misfits to?" I ask surprised again. "Fuck! I like you guys a lot! You know music." I say picking up another poster that has Blink-182 on it. I smile to myself. He's perfect. I start stacking comic books on his shelf. I love almost every single one he has. Then I set up an easel for him. "You love drawing don't you?" I ask him. "Yup, been doing since I was born," he replies. All of us helping set up his room. I start on his CDs. I look through them. Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day, The bouncing souls, Beastie Boys, The Smiths, Misfits, American Nightmare, 7 Seconds, Exploited, Anti-flag, Black Flag and I could keep going. He has everything I love. I smile at his music tastes. We have a lot in common, I could tell. He seen me smiling. "Why you smiling? Don't tell me you listen to all of those to?" he says to me. I smile and nod. He squeals and laughs. "Your so cool dude." he says to me. I laugh and help finish decorating. The last thing he needs to put up is his bat. It's so cool. A dead bat is in a glass caseS he sets it on his dresser. I smile and love the bat thing. "Well that's it for now." he announces. "I gotta get ready for Lyn-Z," he says. I almost forgot about that. I began to feel disappointed. All this time we were talking and laughing, getting to know eachother. I forgot he had a date with a hot girl. I manage a small smile. He looks at me confused. "Are you okay Frankie?" Gerard ask me. He gave me a nickname! How cute! I nod and blush. He blushes back and turns away quickly. I blush from his noticing my emotions. He says I could stay with Mikey if I wanted, but I say I'll go home. We hug eachother goodbye. He walks me upstairs and leads me to the door. I say bye to their mom and walk out. I hug Gerard again and walk out in the crisp cold New Jersey air. Can't wait for tomorrow. I look back and see Gerard still watching me. He noticed me looking back and quickly waved and went inside the house. I giggled and walked home.

I walk inside my house hoping mom was passed out. She was, I sighed of relief and ran to my room locking it. My mom is dangerous so I need to watch myself. I quickly undressed and ran into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dressed into some sweats and a shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror. Gerard doesn't want this. He's to good for me. Im ugly and short. I look down and walked into my room ready for bed. I turned out the lights locked my door again and ran under the covers. I laid there thinking about Gerard and how awesome he is. I smiled and drifted into sleep. I can't wait for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title inspired by: As I lay dying

Woohoo! Another update!
Yup. Frank is a cutie. I tried to be as detaile as possible for you guys.
Thank u for reading subscribe, recommend, comments definitely!!!!!!
We love u guys with all our hearts and won't stop.
Now to my awesome co-author she will do the next chapter for yah!
-Zee