Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Lust Struck

All of the fancy clothing that I own is slightly over the top, not what you would wear on a date. I have numerous buisness suits, but nothing thats for a date. So I'm wearing some of my nicer clothing, a pair of black skinny jeans, a Motörhead vest and a leather jacket. Normally, i'd wear this outfit to a party of something like that but today im kaming an exception and I have to admit, I do look rather bad ass if I may say so myself.

I grab my keys off the side as I exit the house, I love my car. It's expensive sure, but it was worth it! I lift up the door to our garage and step inside pressing the button on my car keys to unlock the doors to my Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 I sit in the drivers seat, I learnt how to drive a few month ago. I look down at the piece of paper Lindsey gave me with her address on, it can't be to hard to find.

After driving round for a good twenty minutes I finally find her house.
------------

It seems me and Lindsey don't live to far apart actually and I'm at her house for five to seven, I get out of the car. Locking it of course. I run one of my hands through my hair, that's how I style it. I walk forward and knock on the door,

'One minute,' Is the only reply I get. I stand out side of the house for a few seconds before the door is opened, revealing a rather beautiful look Lindsey. I smile at her, she has her long black hair curled. Hanging loosely past her neck. She's wear a small black dress and a pair of expensive looking stilettos. She looks absolutely gorgeous.

'Wow, Lindsey you look... Beautiful.' I state, she blushes.

'You don't look to bad yourself.' She giggles, grabbing my hand and bringing me inside of the house.

'I just need to go get the picnic basket, one minute.' Lindsey states, before walking off into what I'm guessing is her kitchen. How the hell did I ever manage to get a girl like this? She's perfect.

Lindsey walks back through with a large picnic basket in her hands, I take it off her and loop my arm through hers escorting her to my car. I place the picnic basket in the back, Lindsey's sits next to me in the passenger seat.

'I love the car,' Lindsey states, I nod and hum in agreement. I love this car to.

'So, where abouts are we going?' I ask,

'Turn left here and drive straight. We're heading for the forest, there's a beautiful little clearing. I promise we won't get lost.' Lindsey states, I smile at her.

------------

I get out of the car, walking round and opening the door for Lyn-Z. She grabs the picnic basket out of the back, and we walk into the forest looking for the clearing. We find it in seconds, it's quite close to the front of the forest. But it's secluded enough so that you don't hear the cars as they go by. I look round the clearing it's beautiful... The tree branches all curve over the clearing, the moonlight shining in creating numerous small beams of light, I grab Lindsey's hand my calloused fingers linking with hers. She grabs me and pulls me down onto the grass, Lyn-Z opens up the picnic basket and grabs out a small black blanket placing it on the ground, putting the basket on top of it. Before sitting on my knee.

'Hi,' she whispers as she places her head in the crook of my neck.

'Hi...' I whisper back, she giggles slightly, the vibrations on my neck causing me to chuckle.

'Your ticklish?' Lindsey asked, I shook my head slightly. I totally was but I was going to admit it. Her hands slid down to my side and started to tickle me, I couldn't help it. I started to laugh. I grabbed her and placed her on the ground climbing on top of her, tickling her. She giggled underneath me, I looked down at her and smiled. Pecking her lips, I started to pull away but she threaded one of her small hands into my hair and pulled me back down for more. She groans before pulling away from the kiss and pushing her backwards. I sit back up, and so does she. She grabs the picnic basket opening it up again. She pulls out all the food and places it on the blanket.
- Jam Sandwiches
- Strawberries and Cream
- Chocolate and Mint Ice Cream
- Cherries
- Lemonade
- Two Bottles Of Vodka

I smirk slightly at Lindsey's choice of food. Lindsey looks up and blushes slightly, I grab a strawberry from the pile and decide to be totally cliche dipping it in the cream and feeding it Lyn-Z. She smiles and swallows it, picking a strawberry up and dipping it in the cream for me, I open my mouth slightly but instead she wipes the cream on the tip of my nose. She giggles as I wipe it off, I pout at her. Trying to look upset, it works because she giggles again and shoves the strawberry in my mouth. I chuckle round the fruit, before swallowing it.

-------------

By the end of the night, me and Lindsey are absoutely drunk. We did some stuff together that I'm sure I'm going to regret in the morning... Lets say no more on that.

I drop Lyn-Z off at her house, luckily I don't crash and then I drive home.

But the time I get home it's 11pm, mum and dad are in bed but Mikey's still sat in my room playing Xbox.

'Hey, little bro.' I slur, he just looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

'No, I haven't been drinking. What are you talking about?' I question. Mikey just raises another eyebrow and leaves my room. I practically throw my self onto my bed. I'm so fucking out of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the longer wait then usual, but my IPad deleted the writing I did so I just wrote this small little, weird thing...

I hand you back over to my amazing Co-Author.

We love all our readers! Comment? Subscribe? Recommend?

Courtney x