Status: Complete like the fresh brownies i just made :D

Once Upon a Time...Fairy Tales Happened in Real Life. Not Now.

Drowning Lessons

I wake up feeling a little less tired. I jump out the bed and run to the bathroom. I take a shower scrubbing every single part of my body. I finish up and wrap a towel around my waist. I run to my room and open my closet. I still have a chance with Gerard if the date didn't go well. I stare in my closet for a good half hour. I finally pick out my nice dressy black shirt. I then pick out my red tie and super skinny black jeans where it's ripped at the knees. Nothing wrong with showing skin, I chuckle. I then grab my high top Vans and my aviators. I go back into the bathroom. I spike my mohawk a little and make my fringe stick out slightly. I brush my teeth and put a little cologne on. I don't care if he doesn't notice me, which I highly doubt he won't. I put on my aviators and grab my backpack. It's kind off sunny outside. Odd. Who cares. I look in the mirror liking how I look. I step out and see my mom in the kitchen. I go and grab poptarts. She looks at me weird and shrugs. I smile and say bye to her. "Have a semi-good day," she says to me. I laugh and walk out. My mom noticed my weirdness but I don't care.

So I slowly walk my way to Mikey and Gerards house. I'm playing Pac-Man on my phone. Don't judge! I finally make it and see them barely walking out the door. I pretend not to notice them and kept my eyes on Pac-Man, honestly I had to, they see me and call out. I wave and put my attention back to the game. We finally make it near eachother. I look up and see Gerards face, but he turns away quickly. I smirk knowing I caught his attention. "You lookin good today," Mikey says. I smirk and say thanks. Luckily I had glasses on because I could see Gerard eyeing me every few seconds. Today is gonna be awesome.

We talked all the way. With the exception of Gerard peeking a few glances at me. I see he came in just regular clothes, nothing fancy. I like him like that which means a band shirt , skinny jeans, and a sexy leather jacket with chucks. I smile at him and he blushes. I like making him do that. Haha!

We barely walk in and I see that stupid cheerleader jump on Gerard and kiss him. My heart just sank. I guess the date went very well. I just sigh. There's nothing wrong with flirting, right? I see her kissing him. He's kissing her back.Fuck. I see Ray walk in and I go to him and hug him. He hugs me back. By now the two girls are all over Mikey and Gerard. Ray and I just looked at eachother and shrugged. We just walk away on our own and talk about guitars and shit. Ray is my idol in a way, he's nice, talented, and that damn Afro!!!! I laugh at my thoughts. Ray just smiles at me. The bell rings and we walk together to our first period.

I walk into the class and completley forgot about the jocks. I go to my seat and try to ignore them. "Hey faggot," one of them whispers. I ignore them. They start poking me. "Hey faggot! Are you hitting on Lyn-z's boyfriend?" they ask. Who the fuck is Lyn-z?I turn around and gave a confused look. "What and who?" I ask.
"You know Lyn-a and Gerard," my stomach must have dropped. I felt like I turned pale. "Um...dude I don't know what your talking about, he's my friend," I turn around hating myself. Fuck shut up Frank! They laugh at me.
"You know you want more," they whisper. They high five like it was that funny. I shake my head. The teacher walks in and starts the lesson. She then leaves us to work for ourselves.
"hey faggot," they call me. What the fuck do you want gosh?!?
I pretend I don't hear them. They start throwing spit balls at me and make moaning noises. I began to get angry. They make nasty sex remarks to me. "Oh Gerard! Fuck me right there..oh god yes!" they burst out laughing. "Oh Frankie!" that's it. I stood up and they raised their hands for surrender. I was on the verge of tears. I'm so glad I didn't wear make up today.

"Shut the fuck up!!!" I yelled. "You guys must know how it feels to have it up your ass if your making the noises!" I continue. They give me a shocked face. I stood there clenching my fists.

"Frank Iero!" the teachers exclaims. I turn around. "Go to the office!" she yells at me. The guys laugh in triumph. "Good." I say. "I don't want to be around faggot who beg for my dick." I say loud enough. I grab my shit and walk out. Their faces were priceless. Thy stopped laughing and pasted a look that they just got slapped. I chuckled on my way out. As soon as I walked out I started panicking. Fuck Frank why didn't you shut up!!!! Now I know for sure I'm gonna get beat up.

-Time Lapse to Lunch-

I walk in line and wait to get my food. I feel bodies move behind me. I turn around and see a jock. Fuck.
"Think your cool with your remarks this morning," he hisses. I gave him a disgusted look. He then grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me to the ground. Everyone started laughing. "Get up Faggot!!" he yells. I just looked up at him. You know what enough is enough. I stood up and glared at him. "Fuck You!" I yell. I ran at him and punched right in his throat. He started choking and fell. Then I felt hands on me. Other jocks. They picked me up and threw me onto a table. One to five. Not fair. I'm short and petit, these guys are all huge. Everyone chanted Fight fight fight. I stared at all of them and see Gerards face. My heart sank and I let them grab me.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title inspired by: My Chemical Romance!!!

Holy Shit!!! Poor Frankie!!!
Comment please!!! I like comments or I'll tell her not to post another chapter!!
Thanks for reading, sorry for being harsh!

Now I hand you to my awesome co author!!!
-Zee