Status: Three Updates Today (26-28) FINISHED!

Symphonies of the Damned

Enough's Enough, We're Done

“Wait.” I muttered, blinking at the space surrounding me. “I’m still alive?”
“Yeah, you are.”
The voice caught me by surprise.
Blinking rapidly, I tried to find a face to match the voice that had pierced through the silence.
There was so much white, from the walls to the sheets that covered me. I didn’t understand hospital blankets.
They were so thin…
How the fuck were they supposed to keep you warm?
The blank canvas surrounded me was interrupted by a figure clad in black; Ashley’s relieved face.
“Ashley!” I grinned, happy to see him.
“Jesus fucking Christ, you really are awake!” Ashley laughed.
“What?”
“You drifted off in the ambulance…” Ashley trailed off. “Then, you were talking in your sleep.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah, I wasn’t sure if you were awake or not.” Ash laughed, a beautiful melodic sound. “Then, your gorgeous blue eyes opened.”
Blushing, I looked away.
“No, don’t hide from me.” He cooed. “I’ve never been so relieved to see those blue orbs. Don’t turn them away.”
“Alright.” I muttered, still blushing.
“How are you feeling right now?” Ash asked, his expression becoming serious. “You’re on pain medication, but still.”
“Numb.” I decided, taking a moment to notice how I felt. “I feel really sore though, but nothing bad.”
“That’s good.”
Taking my hand, I slid it under the blanket and felt my torso.
Thick bandages interrupted the smooth skin of my stomach, covering the wound that left me bleeding on the streets.
“I know you just woke up, but what the fuck happened?” Ashley demanded.
We were alone.
“I was pissed.” I shrugged. “Drank a little too much and got into a fight with some losers. Obviously, I lost.”
“I can see that…” Ashley shook his head.
“Alright, now your turn. What the fuck is going on?” I asked.
There were so many questions swimming in my head.
“Jinxx and Jon were fucking pissed that you missed the show, but they’re over it now.”
“Fuck!” I yelled. “The show!”
“Don’t worry about it.” Ashley assured, petting my forehead. “It’s all been sorted out; we’re playing this venue at the end of the tour.”
“Okay.”
“Anyway, you passed out on the way to the hospital. You were taken in, stitched up, and brought here like ten minutes ago. You weren’t passed out too long.” Ashley promised.
I nodded.
“Jon and Jinxx are in the waiting room. Ronnie, Jake, and Chris are on their way here.”
I nodded, yawning at the same time.
“Tired?”
“Just a little, but I want to stay awake.” I decided.
“Alright, Love.”
He leaned in, kissing my forehead. His lips trailed down my face, until they were lingering over my lips.
“Just kiss me.” I groaned, reaching up.
He obliged, moving his lips with mine. The kiss went on for a minute longer until I snaked my arm around his waist.
I tried to wrap my other arm around him, but this damn IV kept it in place.
“Fuck.” I muttered, staring at the tubing.
Ashley laughed, kissing the tip of my nose. “Sorry Love.”
“Well, this sucks.”
“What?” Ashley asked, half-interested.
“How am I supposed to fuck you when I have thread keeping me together?” I groaned, moving slightly.
“Andy!” Ashley laughed. “It’s not like you were cut in half or something, it’s just a small thing.”
“You avoided the point.” I grumbled.
“Fine!” he sighed. “We can’t fuck until the stitches are out.”
“Ugh!”
He laughed, straightening up.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
The door swung open, and Jinxx stepped into the room with a blue balloon and a bouquet of roses.
“I’m supposed to bring you a Get Well balloon and flowers right?” he grinned, placing them on a table.
“If you want.” I laughed softly.
It made my side ache, and I let out an involuntary gasp.
“Are you okay?” Ashley asked, worried.
“I got fucking stabbed asshole.” I muttered. “But, yeah. The pain medication is starting to wear off.”
“Aw, poor baby.”
“I’m guessing you’re doing okay?” Jinxx asked, stepping closer. “You seem to be breathing.”
“No, Jinxx.” I answered with a serious expression. “I’m actually dead and you’re hallucinating.”
“Damn.”
The door opened and CC and Ronnie walked in.
“Andy!” Ronnie shouted, coming up to hug me awkwardly from the side.
“I brought you this!” CC announced, handing me a cupcake with blue icing spelling out “SYGS”
“Uh… C? What do the letters mean?” I asked.
“Oh, I couldn’t fit a whole message on a cupcake, so they abbreviated. It stands for “Sorry You Got Stabbed.”
I shook my head in bewilderment. “You’re one of a kind CC.”
“I know.”
Everyone was crowding around me, fussing over me.
I’m sort of liking the attention.
Hell, I might just get stabbed again if I was brought cupcakes and flowers from everyone.
Just kidding.
Really.
I didn’t want to go through his again; it fucking hurts.
For the last time, the door opened and someone slinked in with their hands in their pockets.
There was a disgruntled expression on his face.
“Jake.” I greeted.
The chattering softened, stopping altogether. There was tension forming in the room as everyone watched.
“Biersack.”
“I’m surprised you’re actually here.” Ashley muttered in surprise.
“Yeah, I was forced here.” Jake shrugged, sending a quick glance in Jinxx’s direction.
“You can leave.” I hinted.
“Hey, I was just making sure the front man was still alive. Can’t have a band without a damn singer.”
He mumbled something under his breath, which sounded a lot like “Faggot or not.”
“What was that?” I asked, forcing myself into a sitting position.
The stitches shrieked in protest, but I ignored them.
“Nothing. I’m just amazing you got yourself into this mess Andrew.” Jake shook his head.
“You know, if you had just accepted us, this wouldn’t have happened…” Ashley pointed out.
“No, if he hadn’t stupidly wandered off, this wouldn’t have happened.” Jake countered. “They were probably attracted to the gay on him.”
“Will you shut the hell up?”
“Why?” Jake questioned. “You know I’m right.”
“That’s enough!” Ashley shouted. “I’ve had enough with your closed minded shit. I don’t understand why you can’t just get over the fact that Andy and I are together, and nothing’s going to change!”
I love him.
“It’s one thing that you don’t like it, but you don’t have to be so damn rude about it. Just learn to shut up!”
Jake rolled his eyes in response.
Ignorance seriously pissed off Ashley, and right now he was literally shaking with anger.
He stepped closer to Jake, standing face to face.
“I’m being fucking serious, Jake!” Ashley seethed. “This fucked up attitude has to fuck off.”
Under his breath, Jake mumbled a “Damn, faggots are fucking emotional over everything.”
Even that set me off.
I wasn’t one for violence, but I hated knowing I couldn’t get up.
“What was that?” Ashley asked.
“You’re an emotional little faggot.” Jake clarified. “Fucking hell. Andy deserved what happened to hi-”
He was cut off.
Ashley had had enough, pulling his arm back and letting it shoot forward, with just hard enough of an impact.
He ended up colliding with Jake’s face, a trail of blood instantly leaking from his nose.
His eyes shined with anger.
“What the fuck was that for?” Jake demanded, clutching his face.
“For being an asshole, you insensitive cunt.” Ashley replied coolly, sauntering back to my side.
Shaking his head, Jake left the room.
There was still an awkward silence in the room, and it was driving me insane.
“I love you.” I broke the silence with a grin.
“I know you do.” Ashley laughed, the tension melting away.
He leaned in, pressing another kiss to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: King for a Day; Pierce the Veil

He's alive!
Jake is still being a cunt, but hey. He finally got punched, Jesus fucking Christ.

He might learn from this.
Probably not.

Anyway, I can't believe I've already broken 100 comments and I'm not even halfway done with this story!
Keep them coming though, I love them!
I love you.