Status: Three Updates Today (26-28) FINISHED!

Symphonies of the Damned

Another Black Out Night

“You don’t understand…” Andy groaned.
“Baby, please.”
“No, Ashley. Fucking listen to me! It’s been days, days! Please, Ash. Just fuck me already.” Andy pleaded.
Sighing in frustration, I pinned him down against the couch.
His eyes widened with lust, as he relaxed his tense limps and let out a shaky breath.
“Please…”
Taking a moment to think, I brushed the hair out of his face.
Was I really going to do this?
It’s been two days since Andy was released from the hospital, under doctor’s orders to be careful.
That included, no sex at all until the stitches were out.
Fuck.
“We’ll be really, really careful…” Andy whimpered, reaching up to leave a sloppy kiss on my jaw.
“Andy.”
“Just think about it, Ash.”
His hips buckled under me, trying to capture my attention. His hand started palming me.
I’ll admit, it was fucking working.
“Andy, stop.” I groaned. “You’ll get hurt.”
“I don’t give a fuck!” Andy retorted, sounding impatient and angry. “Maybe I want it to hurt.”
Oh, fuck.
That shouldn’t have turned me on as much as it did.
He was smirking, toying with his bottom lip as he continued to rub me through my pants.
“You want it too…” he taunted. “I can tell.”
“Fuck.”
Shaking my head, I let my hands wander down his chest. Trailing across his ribcage.
When I reached the hem of his white shirt, I pulled it off.
The stark bandage was a surprising contrast to his already pale skin, screaming for attention.
Underneath me, Andy was panting gently.
Through his extremely tight skinny jeans, his throbbing cock was so fucking noticeable.
Fuck, just I don’t give a fuck.
“No, sex.” I forced out, smirking at Andy’s disappointed sigh. “Sorry, Love. It’s too early.”
Tracing invisible patterns on his stomach, I continued down to the button on his jeans.
His jeans and Batman boxers were off in a second, thrown against the locked door.
His hard-on sprung free, leaking pre-cum.
“Look at the gorgeous thing.” I smirked, lust marring my tone. “To think, it’s all for me.”
“Yeah, Ashley. All yours.”
He sounded desperate, his hand itching to jack himself off if I didn’t do anything first.
“Nope.” I reprimanded.
Leaving a kiss on his lips, I let my tongue glide down his chest. Stopping at his nipples, I started teasing him.
Nipping at the soft skin, and then…abruptly abandoning them as I continued down his torso.
The bandage made it difficult to leave a clean sweep.
As I reached his hipbones, I started biting on them and left a splotchy purple mark on the left one.
With my hands, I pulled his thighs apart and let my cold fingers rest on his legs for a second.
“Fuck, Ashley…” Andy begged, pulling at my hair.
Taking his member in my hand, I started stroking it with the pad of my thumb. Lightly at first, then rougher.
He sighed in pleasure, his hips buckling again.
Leaning down, I wrapped my mouth around his throbbing dick and let the pre-cum drip on my tongue.
Savoring his flavor, I let my tongue work its way around a few times.
After a second’s pause, I started deep-throating him. Occasionally, I would grate my teeth against the underside of his length.
“Fuck, Ashley!”
He pulled on my hair louder, pulling me closer.
Trailing my hand upward, I rubbed his nipples with my thumbs and smirked inwardly.
He was moaning like a fucking whore, begging for me to fuck him.
Yeah, right.
There was only so much I was giving in, and I wasn’t about to be responsible if he bled to death.
I wasn’t fucking him until the stitches were out.
He groaned, letting go of my hair and rested his hands on his stomach. He arched his back.
A string of profanities left his mouth as he came.
Swallowing all of it, I licked my lips to rid of the remaining cum on them.
“Fucking hell, Ashley.”
“That’s all you’re getting baby.” I laughed, standing up and leaving a kiss on his lips.
“Let me at least return the favor.” Andy hinted, palming me again.

***


Thanks to Andy, my hair was a disheveled mess.
His hands had knotted practically all the strands, leaving a suggestive idea behind.
His face was flushed, a grin resting on his lips and a certain spark in his baby blue eyes.
“I love you.” I murmured, kissing the tip of his nose.
“I love you too.”
Placing an arm around his waist, we headed towards the front of the bus. He was dressed again.
Unfortunately, the cut-out collar of his shirt didn’t hide the dark bruises I had left on his neck.
“Well…” I trailed off, kissing each one.
He blushed lightly, pushing me away. “Not in front of everybody.”
“I don’t care.” I mumbled.
“Yeah? Well, I do.” Jake’s voice spoke up, sounding absolutely disgusted. Fuck you, Jake.
Fuck you.
“This isn’t about you.” Andy groaned, already annoyed.
“It is when you’re fucking in the backroom and making out left and right in front of me.”
“We weren’t fucking!” I defended.
“Really, because it sounded like it.” Christian laughed, trying to reduce the tension in the room.
It made Andy blush furiously, at least.
“Hey! We don’t mind!” CC assured. “As long as we don’t have to see anyone’s naked ass.”
“You’re one to talk.” Jinxx mumbled, raising an eyebrow.
“At least I’m not fucking anyone…” CC blushed, looking down. “I just don’t like pants.”
“It’s just as bad.” I laughed.
“Back to the fucking point of the matter.” Jake interrupted, crossing his arms in distaste.
Andy had shrugged my arms off him, and walked towards the kitchenette. He had pulled out another bottle of whiskey.
Putting a hand to his forehead, he shook his head in frustration and took a long sip.
Thankfully, he set the bottle down after and walked back towards me. His glare was set on Jake.
“Alright, Jake.” Andy muttered. “What do you propose?”
“That you fucking stop! You shouldn’t be with Ashley, fucking hell! Andy, you could do so much better!
Fuck, you had Juliet for crying out loud! You just ruined a child’s chance at happiness by being gay!”
“Excuse me?” Andy seethed.
“You fucking heard me!” Jake shouted. “That child had a fucking chance! He could have been happy! But, no. Instead he’s going to grow up into a depressed emo fag, like you. Fucking Christ, you left something perfect for a man! You ruined that child.”
There’s something I’ve realized.
You could call Andy anything you wanted, and he wouldn’t think too much about it.
It took a bit.
Yet, bring that baby he so desperately loves… The baby he’s tearing himself apart over possibly losing…and you’ve crossed the line.
Even Jinxx and CC knew this.
He’s been calling Juliet almost every night, in an attempt to work something out but she’s not answering.
“Let’s get one thing straight.” Andy started, calmly. “I didn’t fuck up a child’s life, yet. I’m not giving up, until Juliet puts a restraining order on me. It’s my baby, and I’m not abandoning it!”
“If you hadn’t left Jules for Ash, that wouldn’t be a problem.” Jake smirked, glancing at me.
“Fucking hell, Jake!” Andy groaned. “We both know I didn’t leave Juliet! She dumped my cheating ass!
It’s something I regret okay? Nobody deserves to be lied and second-placed like that! It’s not something I would undo though, because I love being with Ashley!”
That made me smile.
“You cheated on her with Ashley though…and other guys.”
“I know! Maybe I should have told Juliet the trust, that I loved men and I didn’t want to be with her!
Instead I broke her heart, and let her find out the hard way! I might not get to raise that child because of my mistakes!”
“I don’t know, maybe it’s for the best.” Jake shrugged.
“What?”
“It’s probably for the best that you’re with Ashley.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?” Andy asked, his eyes narrowing down.
“Just look at yourself.” Jake answered thoughtfully. “You’re lucky you got somewhere in life.
I’ve always wondered how your talentless-ass made it in the Hollywood scene. Then again, you’re such a fucking whore…you probably sucked the label’s dick for a record deal.”
Andy’s hands were shaking.
“Imagine someone like your pathetic ass raising a child? Damn, you’d probably teach them to be a prostitute. I wouldn’t be surprised, actually. If it was a boy, you’d really get enjoyment out of that…”
You could see the rage in Andy’s eyes as he walked forward. He was having trouble controlling his anger.
“Alright, I’ve had e-fucking-nough! I want you to get the fuck out of my damn sight! I don’t want to see you around anymore!”
Jake raised an eyebrow, seeming too laid back. “What are you getting at, Ballsack?”
“Fucking hell!” Andy screamed. “Do I have to fucking spell it out for you?! Get the fuck off my bus! Hopefully your damn ‘Guitarist of the Year’ award will open someone’s door, because you’re out of my fucking band!”
“What?”
“You fucking heard me! I don’t want to even hear your name anymore! I’ll find another guitarist!
I’m sure Jacky Vincent wouldn’t mind filling in for the next four shows. It’s all we have, anyway! Just, fucking go!”
“You can’t do this!” Jake protested, being cut off.
“Yes, I fucking can!” Andy shouted, pushing Jake towards the front door. He opened the door.
“Just, fucking leave!” Andy seethed, pushing Jake off the two steps and slamming the door.
He locked it, and faced us.
Christian was suddenly occupied with Eloise, playing with her tiny paws.
Jinxx was staring at the doorway in shock, a slightly satisfied smile on his face. I was thinking the wrong thing.
Angry Andy was incredibly fucking sexy.
“What?” Andy demanded, grabbing the bottle of whiskey and locking himself in the backroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Make Your Move; The Relapse Symphony

Well, when all else fails...write smut.
Then, suddenly get inspired and write a majestic piece of literature while listening to The Relapse Symphony.

According to my sister TRS is like the members of Falling In Reverse, using Jinxx as the front man and singing All Time Low songs with the voice of teenager Jordan Dreyer (La Dispute)

She's 10. So...that's a pretty good comparison.

Anyway! Comments!