Status: Active; Trying To Update As Much As Possible

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Chapter 10: I Want You To Mean It

Jessica's P.O.V.

Before I could even register what was happening, lips were pressed on mine and without thinking I kissed back. I knew damn well it was Alex and I didn't fucking care. I smiled a bit, my mind buzzing and every inch of my skin lit up. It felt like the world stopped spinning and hands froze on the clock. My eyes were closed and I was focused on the complete bliss I was in. Then I felt the guilt make its way back and I froze. Before anything could be said I snapped my eyes open and pulled away before running like my life depeneded on it.

It wasn't long again until I felt another person near me. I was surprised this time. The kid was persistent. "I'm sorry. I just- I can't-" I couldn't seem to find the words to explain it. Some how I ended up in another hug. It was then I noticed I was crying again. Dammit I've had enough tears. I'm fucking pathetic.

"I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." The guilt washed away for a moment. The fact that I was the one who was a sobbing mess and he was apologizing washed it away in a wave. I didn't even think before pushing my lips on to Alex's. This time nothing stopped me. I had finally set myself free. I pulled back, opening my eyes a bit. "You don't need to be sorry." I said, biting my lip. I finally let my eyelids drop for a minute, I was really fucking tired. I had been craving sleep lately. Just like that, sitting in the middle of a parking lot, I fell asleep.

Alex's P.O.V.

I was surpised when she kissed me, but I still felt the sparks. She leaned against my shoulder and I saw her start to fall asleep. Eventually I felt her go limp and I knew she was out for the night. It gave me time to think. Even if we were sitting out in the middle of a parking lot in February.

Yes I'd kissed her. Yes, I felt like I loved her. Yet I wasn't going to ever force her in to something she didn't want. Damn, one look and this girl already had me whipped. I felt Jessica move a little bit, settling herself back down. She was long gone. Slowly I stood up, picking up Jessica and bringing her with me. I made my way towards her brother's bus (thanking god they left the door unlocked). I put her inside her bunk, laying her down on the bed (I'm assuming it was her bunk, it had a sign that read "DO NOT DISTURB OR ELSE love, Jessie Rae") I laughed for a second. THAT sounded like Jess. It was just another reason I loved her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW IT'S SHORT I'M SORRY. I JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS DESERVED AN UPDATE. So love me anyway?