Status: Active; Trying To Update As Much As Possible

Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Chapter 14: The Flavour Of Your Lips Is Enough

A/N: I'M WARNING YOU NOW, THERE'S SOME SEXY STUFF GOING ON IN THIS CHAPTER.

Jessica's P.O.V.

"Don't even try. You're not going to win!"
"Please. YOU don't stand a chance."

I shoved Alex's shoulder, causing him to fall over and the controlled to fly out of his hands. Just as that happened, I won.

"Awh come on. You cheated."
"It's called strategy." I said, rolling my eyes.

Looking at the clock, I realized we still have a realling line drive ahead of us. Thank God we were going to stop though because I wasn't going to live if I stayed on this fucking bus the entire drive. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alex ready to jump on me. Just in time I moved and he fell to the floor and I had him pinned down.

"Did you not learn your lesson last time?"

I smirked, leaning down close to his face and my hair curtaining around us.

"Maybe I just like this position."

Catching me off guard, I was flipped over and Alex took off running to the back of the bus. Getting up off the floor I ran after him. I stopped in the bunk hallway, dammit he was gone. I was about to go back, forget about it. That was until I was grabbed and pulled in to a bunk.

"JESUS CHRIST."

Alex was of course, laughing at me.

"So you think this is funny?" I asked innocently.

He nodded a little bit. Okay, we'll see how funny this is in a second. I slid myself and moved so I was straddling his hips and I had his arms pinned down on his sides. I felt Alex's breathing hitch in his throat and he stopped laughing. Hook, line, and sinker. I leaned down closer to his face.

"Is this funny now Alex?"

He shook his head. My breath was heavy, hitting his skin. He wasn't breathing at all, or he was having trouble at least.

"That's what I thought."

Alex started squirming a bit underneath me, trying to move. However I was strong enough to keep him pinned. Here's the thing: I lead not follow. I was always the one in control. That's how it was going to stay. I could tell though Alex and I were exactly the same. We were both the dominant person.

I finally decided that tortuing the kid wouldn't get me far. Without warning I leaned down and closed the distance between the few remaining centimeters between us.

Alex stopped fighting me the minute our lips touched. I, however, kept my dominance and kept his hands pinned. His wrists were moving crazily under my fingers, someone wanted me to let go. I rolled my eyes in my mind, seeing as my eyes were closed. Slowly, I loosened my hold and eventually let go of his wrists. His hands immediately found my hips, pulling me in to him. I slowly pulled away and let my lips trail down his neck. He moaned as I kissed the base of his neck, inbetween his collarbone. I smirked a bit, licking over the small bite mark I made, making sure my tongue ring ran over it.

Pulling away Alex's lips found mine again and the same electricity that I always felt came buzzing in stronger. Slowly though, I was losing my dominance. That's not happening because that's not how we're playing this. I smirked in to the kiss when I felt something press against my thigh, seeing as I was still straddled over him. I pulled away, stretching up so my mouth was against his ear.

"Some one needs a cold shower."

I slipped away and out of the bunk giggling. Victory was mine.

"That is not funny."
"Oh I disagree."
"Nobody likes a tease."
"You're right. No one likes a tease, they love them."

I walked away smirking and I managed to sit down on the couch before completely bursting out laughing. That'll teach him to laugh at me. Let's face it, I know how to play. Therefore, I ALWAYS win.