Status: Thanks for clicking ^.^ Finished

Girl, I Don't Know What You See, You're More Than Just a Mannequin to Me

Two;

It was the first day of our very own tour.

We loaded the bus which picked us up straight from the hotel.

The bus was so much nicer then the one we had for Warped. The “living room” was a lot more spacious. Though the shower was still cramped, it was bigger then the last one.

I shoved my blankets through the curtain and into the bunk I chose out. I got middle closest to the back room. Peyton wanted bottom closest to the front room. We had an argument and of course I won.

Whatever you may think, the relationship between Peyton and I is far from perfect. We actually got back to how it was before – fighting constantly.

Peyton sat grumbling in the back room, his arms crossed and a pout on his lips.

“Stop bitching, Peyton,” I told him.

Peyton’s eyes raised to me. “I’m being the bitch? You always have to get your way, Cayne!” he says.

I point to the bunk he wanted. “If you want to sleep in that bunk, go right ahead. I’ll stay in the one I want to.”

Peyton rolls his eyes. “Way to be dramatic, Cayne.”

“Fuck off.”

I swirl on my heel and make my way towards the front of the bus. Emmie shoots me a sympathetic look.

“We’re at the venue!” Abner cheers, gazing out the window.

We all look out the window. We arrive at the concert hall in Fairfax, Virginia, where our first concert on tour would be. My heart gave a leap just thinking about it.

As soon as the bus stopped I was off. My feet hit the concrete. I bounced slightly.

Only one other bus was here already.

I saw The Maine’s logo on a little banner on the side of the bus and gave a squeal. I haven’t seen them in forever.

I quickly ran over and knocked pointedly on the door. I could hear banging, cursing, and howls of pain before a very rumpled Kennedy opened the door.

“Cayne Wright!” he cheered, hopping down off the bus to give me a tight hug.

“Did I hear Cayne Wright?” I heard, and before I knew it my favorite ginger (besides Caleb Turman, of course) was off the bus and joining in on the hug.

“Cayne?”

“CAYNE!”

Then all of The Maine boys were off the bus and hugging me tightly.

I groaned under all the weight.

Then of course we hear –

“I WANNA GROUP HUG!”

And all crumbled to the pavement under the extra weight that is Abner Henshaw.

“Jeez, I swear you weren’t this fat the last time we saw you, Ab,” Garrett says, rubbing his head as he sat up.

“Hey!” Abner pulls an offended look. Garrett smiles an all-too-innocent smile.

I look up at John, who is holding a hand out to help me up. I smile and take it. He pulls me up.

“Holy fuck, O’Callaghan, you cut your hair!” I gasped, gazing at his shorter hair.

“Yeah, I did,” he nods, running his long fingers through his hair. “…A long ass time ago.”

“I’m sorry I hadn’t seen you since The Secret Valentine tour,” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” he flicks his wrist. “Nice to know you don’t stalk us.”

I poke my tongue out.

He laughs and wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his lanky body for another hug.

I could hear another bus rolling into the parking lot and pulled away from John. It rolled up and parked next to ours. I could see the banner, which read Dreaming Of Lilian.

“So the new band arrives,” Kennedy says, looking at the bus.

“Why do they get a bus their first tour?” Abner whines.

“Because they’re special and you aren’t, Abner,” Garrett ruffles his hair.

Garrett loves making fun of Abner for some reason.

Abner breaks down in fake tears. Emmie hugs him.

I could see the last bus arrive behind them and mentally groan.

“Why do you look so unhappy?” John asks me in a low voice.

“Huh? I’m not unhappy,” I deny, quickly walking away towards Erix.

John gives me an odd look.

After Dreaming Of Lilian parked I heard the door open and out walked an attractive boy with light brown hair and tattoos.

“I wanna meet them!” I said loudly, hopping over as another boy unloaded. I stopped in front of the first one. I could see that his eyes were a pretty green now. “Hi! I’m Cayne Wright, singer of Friday.”

The boy smiles. “I’m Abe Sucrose,” he introduces himself.

“Abraham!” I could hear a shrill voice yell. A blonde with tattoos, gauges, and bright blue eyes hops off the bus. She was soaking wet. “Seriously?”

Abe sniggers and runs away towards the building.

“Dobby is free! Dobby is a free elf! Dobby does what he wants!”

The girl glares in his direction.

“Not the Dobby thing again,” a blonde boy with tattoos and gauges groans as he climbs off the bus. “He hasn’t stopped saying that since he turned 18 five years ago.”

I giggle. The boy’s eyes turn towards me. A smirk goes across his face.

“Hi, I’m Ronan,” he says.

“Cayne,” I answer.

“And I’m Abner,” Abner says, hopping up. He starts hopping around a little. “Abner Henshaw.”

I could see the soaking blonde look him up and down before climbing back onto the bus.

“So, does he do that often?” I ask, referring to Abe.

“Oh yeah,” the second boy that had unloaded said. He had black hair, a mini beard, dark brown eyes, and tattoos along his arms and neck from what I could see.

“He’s kind of the prankster of the group, I guess you can say,” another boy, who I didn’t notice before, said. He had brown hair, tattoos, gauges, and a black beanie on his head.

“That’s Brynn and Abner for Friday,” I giggle.

Abner rolls his eyes.

“I should get going, though,” I step back a little. “Set up, you know.”

“See you later, then,” Ronan waves.

“Later,” the one with the beanie says.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commenter shoutout

Sixteen Saltines and xoxo_aj_xoxo