Status: On-going...

We Got Married

I Miss You

Cassandra was standing on the arrival area in the airport in Pittsburgh straight from Michigan. Austin said he'll pick her up but she still didn't see him here, he was always on time so this puzzled her. She was about to call him when she felt a familiar tingle, a reaction she only experience whenever Sidney was around. Turning on the other direction to see if her hunch was right, she saw him walking toward her five meters away, she meet him halfway surprise, happy and confused to see him all the same time. She noticed that he didn't have the WGM crew tagged along, which is the first time.

"Hey!" she greeted giving him a bear hug. "I'm expecting Austin but this is better."

"I asked Austin to let me pick you up instead." he explained.

"He didn't told me."

"It's suppose to be a surprise." he grinned.

"You surprised me, alright!" she laughed then he stepped closer invading her personal space and before she know what was going on he lean down to kiss her, it took her a few second to response due to being caught off guard. It was slow and sweet just like how she imagine her first kiss was supposed to be like. As sudden as the kiss was it also suddenly end very quickly for her.

"I miss you." he breathe into her lips.

"I miss you too." she replied. He stepped away and she missed his warmth already.

"I'm sure you wouldn't like your first kiss to be seen by the whole North America." he stated. "And I've been wanting to kiss you since our first date."

Her brain was still in its liquid state making it impossible for her to form a coherent sentence so she just nodded her head.

"That's the only luggage you got?" he asked about the only bag she had.

"Yeah."

He nodded then took her hand to his as they walked to the parking lot heading to his car. "You don't mind if we eat lunch to my place? I'll order take out for us." he suggested.

"Not at all." she answered more confused, is this going to be like their first REAL date? Or they're just friends eating lunch at his place? If this was a normal situation she might already ask him her questions but she didn't want to look presumptuous, this is totally new to her, she never confronted a guy about what is their current relationship status.

"You're spacing out on me." his deep voice penetrate in her head along with her thoughts.

"I'm sorry, just thinking too hard." she apologized.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked worried.

"No you didn't, why would you asked that?"

"You're very quiet."

She looked at her hands on her lap. How was she supposed to respond to that? Looking at the window of the car she didn't answer him for a moment. "It's the first time we will hang out with each other without all the cameras and crew," she paused searching for the right words to continue what she wants to say. "I don't know what to think about it."

He chuckled, glad that she was thinking about what they are behind WGM camera like him. "I don't know what to think about this either but I like spending time with you so, I think that if we want to hang out off-cam then we'll hang out." he told her.

"So, we're friends?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yeah, aren't we?"

"Friends don't kiss each other like we did earlier." she answered with vulnerability he never seen her show to him before.

"No, friends don't kiss each other and I don't want us to be just friends anyway." he agreed. The drive to his place was filled with tense silence. They've had their fair share of silence; awkward silence and comfortable silence but this silence was something he can't tolerate because he was the one who brought it. He was getting worried if the kiss ruined their good relationship, it was not what he expected it was going to be.

They arrived at his place, she sat down on the couch looking at home and his house that always seem to be empty and lonely did felt home to him. This made him smile, realizing how much he like her to be come something more in his life. He also sat down on the couch a little far from her to gave her a personal space.

"Chocolate." he said hoping she'll get the meaning behind the word. He now know the meaning of "Chocolate". The guys came last night to his place wanting to watch their pilot episode with him so they can pick on him and they surely enjoy every minute of it making him blushed and felt embarrassed but he'll never trade position with anyone if he was given a chance, he can take all of their teasing he'd been called a whiner, diver, cry baby and coward before.

She looked at him blushing then looked down on her hands, obviously she got it but didn't say anything just sat down there finding her wrist watch suddenly so interesting.

"Cassy," he called her name softly not continuing what he was going to say until she was staring at him, "I like you, a lot more than I probably should," he started pausing to think about what he was going to say next. "and I'm getting to caught up with us pretending to be dating each other in front of the camera. I want us to start seeing each other for real."

"I like you too and I'm confused as well about what is real and not anymore. The idea of seeing each other for real does that mean," she trailed off letting what she was saying end at that.

He sighed sensing she will not continue whatever she was about to say. "It means, we'll be dating each other exclusively," he was cut off by her.

"Even if we're real or not real, we're not allowed to date other people it is said as one of the rules in the contract we signed." she informed him making him chuckled.

"I know, I remember it." he told her, "Okay, what I mean is we'll be officially boyfriend and girlfriend. No pretending to be like one."

"It's against the rules of the contract." she pointed out.

"I know that too but I'm sure no one will suspect if we start dating for real." he reasoned, "The fans will all be caught with it and actually want us to date." he continued.

"What if we get into a fight and break up while still in We Got Married? Our contract last for ten months there are so many things that can happen in that period of time." she told him getting to much ahead, she just can't help it she was an over-thinker and hated things that she don't have control.

He took her hand to his, "We'll make it work." was all he said to her looking directly at her sapphire blue eyes that was full of worry.

A long moment of silent pass as she thought about it carefully after a long debate with herself she squeezed his hand, "We'll make it work." she repeated agreeing to make their relationship official with a silent agreement to keep it under wraps from everyone else.

He smiled then leaned down to kiss her forehead relieved that they were able to resolved their concerns about their relationship. He gave a loud relief sighed, "I'll order lunch, our talk made me starving." he announced getting up to call for a take out. "What do you want to eat?" he asked.

"Pizza."

He made a call ordering pizza, after the call he sat down beside her putting his arms behind her on the couch and she leaned her head to his chest snuggling. "Let's buy a guitar tomorrow." he told her.

She sat up looking at him with excitement. "You really want to buy a guitar?" she asked not believing he really want to learn.

He nodded pulling her back to her former position. "Yeah, I think it's really cool and I've always been interested in playing guitar but never find the motivation."

"I received my first guitar when I was five but gave up playing because my fingers were to small then when I'm nine years old I started to re-learn it and that time I really motivate myself to learn." she told him her story.

"Who taught you to play?"

"Austin and Benny, they're both really good. Benny used to have a band back then but he moved to study in Shattuck-St Mary's." Benny is her second oldest brother next to Austin.

The door bell rings announcing the delivery of their pizza, he stood up to get it after paying for it he came back sitting on the floor he place the pizza on the table and open it, she joined him sitting there on the floor as they eat their lunch.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked her after they finished throwing the box of pizza in the trash can as he came back to the living room to sit beside her on the couch.

"I'm actually supposed to go shopping for the charity event tomorrow." she told him biting her lips.

"We'll go shopping then?" he inquired.

She continued biting her lips, "I don't want you to see what I'll wear." she said.

"Why not? I'll see it anyway." he reasoned never getting the logic of women about some things.

She just shook her head, "Just wait for tomorrow."

"You'll leave now?" he complained.

"Yeah, I have too." she insisted getting up pulling him along but instead of getting up he lay down on the couch making it impossible for her to move him. "Hey, get up! You want to have a date tomorrow night or not?" she threaten poking him on his upper arm with her index finger as she laughed.

"You're going to be my date tomorrow whether you like it or not." he shoot back grinning at her knowing that she didn't have a choice about it.

"That's why I need to go shopping now." she insisted. He finally stood up off the couch, she grabbed her bag and they walked out to his garage towards his car. He drove her to the mall parking the car to a less crowded spot to avoid unwanted attention especially now that their pilot episode was aired last night.

"How are you going to go home?" he asked her concerned about her ride home after her shopping trip at the mall.

"I'll Austin to pick me up." he nodded getting out of the car to open the door for her, closing the door when she got out he caged her between the car and his body to gave her a kiss his arms wrapped around her waist to pull her close as her hand rest to his chest while her other hand was gripping his bicep. When they pull apart they're both breathing heavily, he thought that they needed to stop kissing on public places it was not a good idea if they wanted to keep things secret.

"Call me when you get home, okay?" he reminded her.

"I will." she promised to him. he moved out of her way watching her walked inside the mall then drove back to his place.
____________

Thank you for reading!

Next chapter WGM Episode 6 - Finally Public

Cassandra's airport fashion
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it just me or does my story suddenly moved too fast?

I planned that their first kiss to take place after some more chapters but I guess you need some action to keep you coming back for more. Hahaha! I sound like a tease, sorry I'm not sorry!

I change the content rating, I guess I was a little influenced by the other fanfics I'm currently reading that the story was going far from the original innocent one in my mind.