Girl Anachronism

Prologue;

Pink diamonds shining
Fuschia lust
Heart-shaped bruises
For both of us


'Sup nigg? Haha! My name is Isobella but everyone calls me Izzy. I'm sixteen and living in Vanityhood, California. I live in an ultra fabulous house up on the hills of Hollywood. Other than that I'm pretty normal.

No, I don't go to some over-the-top prepatory school. I go to a somewhat regular highschool: Vivienne's School for the Arts and Beauty. My classes are Math, Chemistry, Government & Economics, AP English, Baking, and Visual Art. I've got three periods off too, pretty boss, huh?

No, I don't go partying every weekend. I usually stay at home and read, yes I know, I'm a nerd. So what? And when I'm not at home, I'm usually at concerts and shows with my friends; they're the greatest. Priscilla a.k.a Prissy is my best friend. But don't let her name fool you, she's a total punk rock chick, decked out in combat boots, ripped leopard print stockings, black shorts and topping it off in a usually neon colored top. She's pretty ace.

No, my parents don't leave me at home all the time for trips to Aspen. Actually, I don't have parents. I have a parent. You might have heard of him. Jeffree Star? Yeah, (s)he's my .. well, (s)he's my mom-ish. You know, I never really gave it a thought. I mean, I know (s)he's a guy, but, it's just, well, I can't really explain it. I just refer to him as Jeffree, as have ever since I was little.

Oh yeah, you're probably confused about that part. Since I'm a chocolate face and Jeffree's white. Well, my real mom, Layla Deere (who was in fact a lady), had me when she was sixteen and she knew she wouldn't be able to take care of me (she lived in Compton). So, Jeffree said he'd take care of me and treat me as if I was his own daughter.

And here I am!

Unless you're one of his closest friends and relatives (or a stalker), you probably didn't even know that he had a daughter. That's because he doesn't want me to deal with the "harsh realities of life yet". It's funny 'cause you'd think that the Queen of the Cunts would have had his daughter somewhat into the tabloid by now, but no, he kept his word ("Izzy darling, it's a fucking pussy-eat-pussy world out there. I'm not throwing you out there until you can run properly in seven inch stilettos, ya digg?")
♠ ♠ ♠
(: