Girl Anachronism

Chapter; 1

You see me watching
The lights are low
Your bodies waiting
You can't say no


"Izzy, open the goddamn door!"

"No!"

"I've got a peace offering of vanilla cupcakes with pink, black and purple sprinkles."

"Should I open the door?" questioned Prissy.

I stared at her incredulously. "Duh, of course!" I shouted to her, flailing my arms wildly from my comfy spot on my bed, "(S)he's got fucking cupcakes!"

Prissy walked over to the door and turned the lock. Jeffree burst into the room with the cupcakes as promised. (S)he was wearing a pink and black mini-dress and Hello Kitty rings adorned on her fingers; hair in a Bettie Page-esque do, but pink, of course. Feet looking ill in leopoard print pumps.

"Cupcakes!" I squeeled as I jumped off my bed and ran to get them but Jeffree raised them high in the air, but more importantly out of my reach. "Questions first, cupcakes later."

I groaned and walked back to my bed, sitting criss crossed on it while Prissy was entertaining herself on my computer. "Shoot mom."

(S)he smiled . "Now, how was school?"

I shrugged. "We went on a field trip for Visual Art to the beach and captured people on paper or whatever with different mediums."

"Sick, you're gonna have to show me what you made. What about you Miss Priss?"

Prissy turned around from the chair, she played with her surface piercing on her hip as she spoke. "We had a contest in fashion to see who could make the best outfit in the quickest amount of time, kinda like Fashion Runway, and stupid Kelly Sumpter won. It was so fucking hideous, too! I think she's fucking Mr. Harp."

"Lovely, remind her to use bubblegum flavoured condoms to get the taste out of her mouth when she -"

"Jeffree!" I yelled. This is way too much information about Kelly and Mr. Harp so I really don't want that visual. Plus, I really wanted those cupcakes now.

Jeffree laughed and thenwalked sauntered over to my bed to give them to me. (S)he sta down next to me and smoothed out my hair. "You might need to get touch-ups, love. The plum is starting to fade. Have you thought of a different color?"

"Nah," I replied with a mouthful of cupey-cake goodness, "I think I'll just keep the same color, for now anyway."

"Damn girl, slow down! You have to eat cupecakes, not inhale it," Prissy remarked then quickly turned around to type something to someone; it was either AIM or MySpace.

"Izzy, so your seventeenth birthday is coming up. Have you thought of what you wanna do?" Jeffree asked as (s)he crossed his legs and took a small bite from the cupcakes.

"It's not for another two and a half months. I'll tell you when I think of something, 'kay?" I took my third cupcake upto my mouth and swallowed it whole.

"Izzy!" Both Jeffree and Prissy yelled at me.

"Have I not taught you any manners, child?" Jeffree asked laughing, not before taking another bite from the delectable treat.

"Well, you did once tell me that if I was gonna fuck someone I should make sure I'm on the top so I can get more leverage and the person below me would feel more relaxed. Does that count?"

Prissy fell over my chair laughing uncontrolably, she had both her arms at her waist.

Jeffree grinned. "That's my girl, now are you going anywhere tonight? It's Friday." (S)he stepped over a crying Izzy and walked to my door.

"Yeah, Izzy and I are going to see some indie rock band on Delta Ave. I'll be home around twelve or so, if I'm not staying at Izzy's tonight."

"Okay, and you know my rule?" Jeffree stated; it was a statement not a question.

"No alcohol, no drugs, and always get the bastard to where a condom unless I'm having gay sex, I know mom.," I replied with a smile.

"That's my girl."