Status: Five-shot. {Complete}

Midnight Paranoia

Sweet Child O' Mine

Epilogue - Four Years Later
Nikki's P.O.V


It's been four years since the whole thing with the hospital happened. About a month later I found out I was pregnant by my ex, everyone was surprised but they surported me through the whole thing. I wanted the gender to be a surprise, because it'll just make it smile later on. Three weeks before my actual due date dad was on tour with the guys, mum was with the girls on a shopping day and I was with Kyle watching movies. Kyle and I actually got together in my fifth month, so we were on the couch sharing a few kisses here and there. But we couldn't do anything because I was huge, not a normal pregnancy huge, as in twins pregnancy huge. But the doctor told me it only was one kid. Then in the middle of Dirty Dancing my water broke.
Kyle was scared, I took it easy and called mum to tell her it was time. But she asked if I was hurting, which I wasn't so she told me to stay put, change clothes and get everything ready so we could quickly leave when we were closer. I called dad and said it was time, he had just gotten of stage, so they said they would cancel the rest of the shows and take the next flight back. Twenty-nine hours later I gave birth to our first daughter Amy Johanna Sanders, an hour after Amy I gave birth to our second daughter Nia Alexandria Sanders. The doctors said it was because Nia was hiding behind Amy so they couldn't see the second one.
The months went by past and before I knew it I was sixteen years old, Kyle twenty-one years old, Amy and Nia two years old. Me and Kyle had moved together just months before, we were living in beach house few blocks away from my parents. I was home alone most of the times because Kyle were touring with his band, Autopilot, so he was pretty busy playing drums for the girls around the world. I found out I was pregnant, so when he came home he got the surpise of his life, I was only three months but I got a small bump. He had his own surprise, he proposed and of course I said yes.
Six months later, thirty hours in labour we had our third daughter Noah Emma-Lee Sanders. Then the year I turned seventeen, Kyle twenty-two, Nia and Amy three and Noah turned one year old we got married, a beach wedding with our family, friends and relatives. No paparazzi nor fans, which were great.
Now I'm eighteen years old, Kyle is twenty-three years old, Nia four years old, Amy four years old and Noah two years old. Me and Kyle was married, living in a bigger beach house a block away from my parents with Nia, Amy and Noah. Kyle was touring most of the time, but me and our daughters were visiting him a lot on tour, we couldn't stay because I was actually working, I was a model for Victorias Secret, which were fun. They said that is was weird to have a model with scars and bad past, but the people love me!
When I came home from the hospital four years ago Brian and Michelle had bought me a puppy, Cherry, she was a Chihuahua, but really nice and different from any other Chihuahua. Then when Kyle and I moved to our first beach house we brought Cherry with us along with his Rottweiler Rocky. Then throughout the years until now we got ourselves another Rottweiler named Lady, two Collies' named Ozzy and Patti, another Chihuahua named Batman and a English Mountain dog named Iris. So now in our huge beach house I, Kyle, Nia, Amy, Noah, Cherry, Rocky, Lady, Ozzy, Patti, Batman and Iris lives.
This was my life. My husband, my three daughters and my seven dogs, my work at Victorias Secret and everything else. All the tattoos I've gotten on my body, almost covered and the piercings that filled my face making me one well-paid eighteen year old.