Status: Five-shot. {Complete}

Midnight Paranoia

"You blame it on the people who can't be blamed,
Ashamed of the scars you hide underneath the sweaters,
The fingers' on the trigger, do you wanna go?
We're alone in the dark, fighting to overcome the monsters,
Wearing the fake smile, with a hope of no-one understanding,
The fingers' on the trigger, do you wanna go?"


Summary
"Nikki Jade is fourteen years old, she needs a stable home with a stable family who's able to help Nikki through her past, be there for her and support her over the most absurd things she might need help with. Her self-esteem is bad and don't easily trust people, she needs her music and hate being left out. She's been at the orphanage since the age of eight, be patient and you'll find out why" -Huntington Beach Local Orphanage File About Nikki Jade Scott.

-Nikki Jade Scott 14 Years Old
-Matt Sanders 30 Years Old
-Val Sanders 29 Years Old
-Brian Haner Jr 30 Years Old
-Michelle Haner 29 Years Old
-Johnny Seward 27 Years Old
-Lacey Franklin 27 Years Old
-Zacky Baker 30 Years Old
-Gena Paulhus 29 Years Old
-Jimmy Sullivan 30 Years Old
-Leana Silver 29 Years Old

Things You Might Wanna Know
-Nikki looks like the picture above (^). She's that pale, thin, same eyecolour, hair colour, hair style and so on. But she got two piercings in her right eyebrow, tongue, each nipple, belly button and in each hip. She got the same piercings in both ears, which is one plug, two conchs', industrial, three helix, two forward helix and one tragus. She got a tattoo on her upper chest saying "It's a losing battle, all they see is scars not the person underneath it. So when they start to judge you, show them yourself, give them whatever kindness they deserve, be the better person. Because after all they don't even know you". She also got The person within isn't the one you see on her lower back, over the tattoo it's a black and dark purple butterfly and underneath the tattoo it's a tribal.
-Rated R for language and future chapters.
-I don't own some names, places, bands, songs and so on.
-I do however own the plot, title, some names, places and so on.
-Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan will be alive in this story because I don't think A7X fictions without him is the same: don't like, don't read.
  1. Here I Go Again
    Title Credit - Whitesnake
  2. Oh My God
    Title Credit - Sixx: A.M.
  3. "...Until There's Nothing Left Of Us Anymore"
    Warning! Sexual Content!
  4. Skin
    Title Credit - Sixx: A.M.
  5. Sweet Child O' Mine
    Title Credit - Guns N' Roses