Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

Sob.

I edged out of the room and left Jack and Alex to it. Alex doesn't even want me there, he said so himself.

I walked straight out of the hospital and decided in the split second I had, that I would walk back to Jack's. Its a nice day, I don't really want to pollute the earth and.. I can't drive.

I pulled my shit Blackberry out of my pocket and decided its time for a new phone. I took the battery and sim card out and walked through a park.

I scanned the area finding exactly what I want. A river, or lake of you prefer. I'm no geography expert. I walked right up to the waters edge.

"Bye, Gregory. You've been a noble conpanion and co-operated with me.. most of the time. Actually I take that back. Gregory, your a shit phone. Bye bye" I whispered, then threw it aiming for the river. I watched it expecting it to land in the water.. But it didn't. I jumped over the river and grabbed it from the bank. Yes, it flew right over to the other side of the river.

"You little shit." I said, jumping in the river and putting it in the river.

I got out, people giving me weird looks. Its not my fault my phone won't co-operate. Fuck Gregory, I'm going to upstage and get an iPhone. But knowing my dad, he'll say its all my fault and give me his old phone. Fuck dad. Actually no, because I'm the best fuck. Ahahahahahahah I'm so funny aren't I? Laugh with me. Hahaha.

I still don't understand why people think I'm weird.

I wondered back to Jack's and knocked on the door.

"BETHANY!" My sister screamed, launching herself at me.

"Calm down, I wasn't gone for that long" I said, wriggling from her grip.

"YOU WERE GONE FROM 10AM TO 5PM! THAT'S A FUCKING LONG TIME" Jack shouted at me.

"I can look after myself." I said, slipping through their bodies, and into the kitchen.

"Bethany, you can't look after you self!" Beth screamed at me. "What if you got killed? Or, mugged? Or murdered?-"

"Killed and murdered are the same thing" I stated.

"Fucking hell Bethany," she sighed. "You can't just walk off like that!"

"Why not!? I may have problems but I'm not fucking five years old! Why do you guys treat me like that? I can understand things, just not as well as you can! Doesn't mean I need to be monitored 24 hours!" I exlaimed.

"Bethany, calm down, as long as your safe, everything is ok." Alex said.

"Since when were you allowed back?" I asked.

"Today. Some shit about good progress they were on about, I wasn't listening." He shrugged, sitting down.

I sat down refusing to eat any food, using the exuse, 'I'm not hungry'.

"Bethany, why do you have a Welsh accent?" Jack asked.

"My dad is Welsh. Beth's dad is american. We lived with our dads until last hyear when mam decided she wanted us back. Boom we live with mam in London. Near you guys." I sighed, getting up.

"Why do you have different dads?" Alex asked.

"Yeah Bethany, tell us why we have different dads" Beth said smugly.

"Mam and her dad had Beth. Beth's dad left. Mam got with my dad, had me. My dad left. Mam and her dad got back together a few days ago. Simple" I said, leaving to room.

"Bethany.." Beth said softly.

"What?" I asked.

"I know you don't like my dad, and my dad doesn't like you, but mum is in love with him. You have to try to get along." She said.

"Ill try if he tries. When are we going home?"

"Tomorrow."

"Ok." I said, turning the TV on and flicking the channels until I found Jeremy Kyle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I was on holiday. I'm not now :(

Yeah I did this from my POV.. Yeah this stuff normally goes through my head.

And yeah I did chuck my Blackberry in a lake. Then my dad got me a new one. How horrible of him.

Comment, subscribe, recomend my lovelies and ty to the people who are doing these things already and thanks for staying with us for so long.. Ill probably end this at about 25 to 30 chapters because I like writing it :)

Love ya's x x x x