Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

Rest and Relaxation

Things have been really stressful lately, and that's just putting it lightly. Alex moving in, Alex getting kidnapped, Alex in the hospital, Alex coming back, then Bethany's and my own problems of course. We don't know what happened to May yet. There hasn't been any word concerning her. She was knocked out on the floor from what I heard. Jack and Alex are doing a lot better.

Alex of course is timid around people and is still hurt. He's getting better though. Jack understands that Alex just doesn't think right now is the time for a relationship. Which I agree with. Concerning the events that happened. They should wait a bit. I had to talk to Jack about it of course. He was so angry and stressed he blew up on Alex, same being with Bethany. I don't blame her though. From what I know Alex was kind of an ass. Things have settled down a bit now though. Jacks parents flew through the roof when they learned about what happened. They haven't been home much lately. I have no idea what they've been up to. I wouldn't blame them from trying to get away from it for awhile. That must be a lot to take on. Learning your daughter kidnapped and tried to kill someone. I think I would officially become a lunatic mess if my child did that.

Right now where all sat in Jacks room watching movies. Alex was out on bed rest, and told not to partake in strenuous activities when he was released from the hospital. Him and Jack have become really close. They're behind me and Beth cuddling. They might not be dating, but they're the cutest thing I have ever seen. All snuggled up in bed. Brings a year to my heart. We've been watching batman movies all day, with the exception of home alone of course.

"I'm hungry, does anybody want something? I'm gonna ginger food."

Jack spoke up. "Some chips and soda would be nice."

"Okay I'll bring it all up for everyone."

Jack yelled a thanks as I got of the bed and headed out the door. I went downstairs to the kitchen. The house was pretty quiet. It's almost never this silent. What with may being gone, and everyone upstairs. It's an eerie feeling. Being so used to loud noises. I think it's a good change though. Everyone needs to be able to relax after what happened. I grabbed everything from the kitchen and hauled it back to Jacks room. I gave Jack a said a and a bag of chips. Me and Beth and our own bag and soda. We just continued to watch movies with a conversation here and there.

Jack and Alex fell asleep after awhile. They where so darn cute. Seriously, they where cuter then a basket full of husky puppies. Beth and I just decided to watch the television. We kept quite while they where sleeping.

"So when do you think we're gonna home home?"

"Probably soon. We've been here. Awhile and mum would want us back."

"I like it here though. I wanna stay longer."

"I like it here though. I wanna stay longer."

"So do I Beth, so do I."

I just gave her a hug and we sat there watching television. Laughing on the imbeciles on the show. Today was a good day. A very well needed day. I couldn't help but think that it wasn't gonna be like this for very long. Anytime things are nice something always happens. I look back at the boys and smile. I think if anyone can make it those to will.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is where I put my excuse right? In all honesty, I completely forgot about this story. I'm sorry if the update is crap. I wanted to get something out to you guys, because you waited so long. The chapter is in my point of view. I hope you guys are okay with that. I'm a little different then Bethany is. Much love ad stay beautiful ❤

P.S: Thank you for everyone's support on the story. I know that the updates have been scattered. I'm happy you guys stayed along for the ride, and hope you will continue to. I'm not exactly sure how much longer this has to go, but I know it's not long.