Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

Together and strong..right?

Jacks POV.

After Holly left I was a little more then beyond frustrated. Who does she think she is? Coming back here like that. I can't believe she thinks I would ever want to go back out with her again. She's my Ex for a reason. Not the she would care. Not that she ever cared about what I wanted. It's always like that. What she wants, screw everyone else. Well she can have whatever it is except me. I have one person I want to belong to, and he just so happens to be in my kitchen.

"Hey Alex!"

"So who was that?"

"Oh..her. That was my ex-girlfriend Holly"

"What did she want?"

"To get back together."

After I said that something changed in Alex. His body language and facial expressions. He looked protective, jealous, and maybe a little insecure. He has nothing to be jealous about. The only person I want to be with. As far as being insecure he is the most handsome man I've ever seen. Everyone has their baggage. It doesn't matter what's happened in the past to him for me. It matters what's going on now. He shouldn't feel insecure about anything, because I would give my life up all for him.

"Oh."

"Yeah. She came in asking to get me back."

"Oh. What'd you say?"

Would it be mean if I played a joke?

Nah.

"Said I'm not sure. I mean we didn't break up on the best of terms but.."

"But?"

Yeah. Alex is definitely jealous. He's not even trying to hide, and if he is he's doing a terrible job. He looks like he's about to tear my kitchen apart. I feel bad for my table. He's gripping it so hard his knuckles are turning white.

"I mean she is really good looking and all."

"Sure."

"Something up?"

"Of course not why would there be? Oh, do you mean how you're just gonna get back together with your ex and throw me to the side?"

"How am I throwing you to the side? I never said I was getting back together with her."

"So nothing that we did meant shit to you!? Was I just convenient enough for you because I was there?"

"No Alex that's not-"

"Whatever Jack just fuck it. Go back to your ex I don't care. I'll just find somewhere else to stay since I don't matter to you. I'd hate to get in your way."

Alex stomped out of the room and upstairs after that. Can't say I wasn't expecting it but I didn't mean for it to go that far. He walked up after him. He was in our room. It sounded like he was stomping around in there to. I opened the door and saw he was packing his belongings up. Well, that got seriously out of control. I didn't know Alex had such a temper. I walked over and grabbed his clothes from him. I grabbed his hands to still him. He fought with me but I wasn't gonna let go.

"Alex just listen to me for a second."

"No! I don't want to here how sorry you are or anything else. I get it okay."

He stopped struggling and looked like he was about to cry.

"Alex where not even really dating. I was just messing-"

He yanked his hands away from me cutting my sentence off. He had tears rolling from his eyes. He looked completely heartbroken. I need to tell him I was just messing around that I want to be with him. I really can't handle him looking like that.

"Alex just let me finish I was just-"

"No! Shut up! So you where just messing with me!? Messing with the broken gay boy must have been so fun. Making me have a little bit of hope the just crushing it into pieces. Did you stage that thing with your sister to!? You know what Jack? I don't even care I'm leaving do what the fuck ever you want with my stuff. You won't have to worry about me anymore."

He tried to get by me but I grabbed ahold of him. He thrashed, kicked, and trying to get away. I ended up punching me in the chest twice and almost in the face. He stopped struggling and just sobbed right there.

"Just let me go or kill me now Jack."

"Alex if you would have let me finish you'd now that I was joking about my ex. I never planned on ever taking her back. She's a psychotic stalker."

When I said that he just grabbed a hold of my shirt and continued to son into my chest. He mumbled something into it right as I said "Alex, love, will you go out with me?"

"I guess that answers that."

"What?"

"I just asked you the same thing."

"Well I guess it does then."

I just hugged my boyfriend close. It's not like we weren't together before it's just that nothing was really official. I can now say that Alex is mine and mine alone.

❤~~a week later~~❤

Alex's POV.

It had been a week or so since Jack and I actually made our relationship official. Nothing has changed other then the fact I can call Jack my boyfriend now. He's still just as sweet as ever. He really is imperfectly perfect for me. The only thing that's been a bother is his Ex. She keeps showing up everywhere. When we leave and go somewhere she's there, she shows up at the house and just stairs into the living room window from across the street. She's being extremely creepy. It's freaking me out. I dot even want to leave the house in fear she might do something.

"Alex what's up babe?"

"You're ex. She's freaking me the hell out!"

"She's freaking me out to."

"Isn't there something we can do about this?"

"I don't think so. I think she actually has to do something before we can call the police."

"It'll be to late by then!"

"Alex, baby, just calm down okay. She might be a psycho but she's harmless."

"But what if she actually try's and does something?"

"Hun just calm down okay. Everything will be fine."

Jack just pulled me in front of him. We where sitting on the couch in the living room. So back was to his chest and his arms where around my waist. I just snuggled into him. I couldn't help but be worried. Jack made me worry less though. He made it all better.

"Hey Alex get up for a second I need to go outside."

I turned around and squeezed him. He can't go outside!

"Alex I'll be fine. I'm just gonna go talk and take care of her alright."

I didn't want to let him. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to him. I was not gonna let him go talk to some stalker girl. She could do anything.

"No..please don't go Jack."

"Alex this needs to be taken care of."

"Let someone else do it but please just stay."

"No Alex this needs to happen now."

He removed his arms from around me and pushed me off him. I tried to grab ahold of him but I couldn't. He walked right out the front door and into his front yard. I watched out the front window. He called her over. She pranced over to him. She tried to give him a hug but he shrugged her off. He started talking but I couldn't really see him. I just know she looked hurt and frustrated. Her expression changed and she looked determined. She started pulling and tugging on him. Trying to get him to go with her somewhere.

I finally got fed up and got up off the couch. I went over and walked out the front door. I fast walked over to Jack. I put my arms around him from the side and took a protective stance. He was mine. I wasn't gonna let her take him away from me.

"Come on Jacky you don't need him."

"Holly I said no. You need to leave me and him alone. I will call the cops if you don't."

"What so this disgusting thing over here is better then me. He looks absolutely pathetic. Like he couldn't handle fighting a squirrel. What's so great about him?"

"Don't you dare insult him! He is ten times better to me then you ever where. He is one of the strongest people I know. Going through he as and still living. Still having hope and trust in himself and other people. Yes he is better then you Holly because I can trust him."

"Sure you can. This boy is nothing."

I finally got tired of her and just yelled.

"Shut up. Just Shut. The. Fuck. Up! You know nothin about me! You have no idea what I've been through or have had to deal with. Where so you get off putting other people down like that. It isn't like your any better. Stalking someone to the point of insanity. I have my problems I know that. I'm not exactly the best person in the world but I love Jack. If you truly liked him you would be happy he's happy. Instead of just accepting the fact he's over you, instead you stalk him. Maybe if you treated him right the first time this wouldn't be a problem!"

After I said that I dragged Jack back inside. I'm completely done with her, and this entire situation. When we got back inside I looked out the front window. She wasn't in the front yard anymore. She was almost out of site completely walking down the side walk. Finally she got the point. I turned around to face Jack and he attacked me. Kissing me.

"Babe you are sexy when your mad."

"Well I just got fed up with her, and the situation in general. I hated having to be scared everyone I left the house because of her."

"I just hope that she got the point."

We sat back down in the couch and cuddled together.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you too babe."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm lazy. Honestly I didn't feel like putting all of the dialogue into italics. I have two other story's I have to update that I need to do that with so I just said Fuck it. Stay strong much love ❤

-Beth