Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

Pizza and Arguments.

Jack's POV

I woke up, excited for today. It's mine and Alex's anniversary. We have been together for a month now, and it's also been a month since Holly last bothered us. Apart from a few arguments here and there, me and Alex have been fine.

I'm laying out the dining room table, for a romantic dinner I planned. Beth has taken Alex out somewhere, she wouldn't tell me where. Bethany is helping me lay out the table.

"Hey, Jack, I forgot to ask where are your parents?" Bethany asked, laying down knifes and forks.

"They went to visit my aunt and uncle," I replied, lighting some candles.

She frowned "Don't you want to see your aunt and uncle?"

"Hell, no," I laughed, "they hate the way I dress, hate me because I'm gay, the list goes on forever."

"Oh. I had an exam today" she said.

"Really? Do you think you passed?"

"Not at all." She laughed.

"What? Why?"

"It was an art exam and we had to draw something abstract, but I forgot what it means so I drew slender man" she giggled.

"You forgot what abstract means?"

"Well, I know now but, yeah. I did forget." I joined in on her laughter as the front door opened.

"Jack?" Alex's voice echoed through the house.

"One sec!" I shouted back.

"Me and Beth will go home now. If you need anything, call us" Bethany whispered in my ear before leaving with Beth.

I walked over to Alex, giving him a quick kiss and pulling him into the dining room. He gasped and smiled at me. "You didn't have to," he said.

"I didn't, but I wanted to. Sit down, madam" I pulled out one of the chairs and bowed down to him. He giggled sitting down and I sat opposite him.

"Wait, where is our dinner..?" He asked.

"Shit," I cursed, running to the kitchen and pulling out the burnt chicken. "Pizza?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes and rung up dominoes.

As he hung up I placed my hands on his hips.

"Sorry about that," I said.

"Its ok." He smiled but I saw straight away its fake. I let it go, sitting with him and talking about random shit until the Dominoes man dropped off our pizza.

We sat on the sofa Kerrang! TV on in the background. We finished our pizza in a comfortable silence.

"Alex," I said softly. He hummed a response as Fall Out Boy came on Kerrang! Gaining his attention.

"Alex, what's wrong?"

"What? Nothing! Nothing." He said.

"There's something wrong. I can tell. Please tell me" I said, kneeling in front of him.

"There's nothing wrong! Just lay off it!" He snapped.

"Alex! I know there's something wrong! Tell me or do I have to tickle it out of you?" He glared at me.

"Just fuck off will you! There's nothing wrong!" He stormed off. I followed behind him into our room.

"I thought I told you to fuck off" he muttered.

"Alex," I warned.

"JUST STOP!" He screamed. "There's nothing wrong! Maybe I'm just sick and tired of your bullshit!"

"What?" I asked.

"Jack, I love you but you get so tiresome sometimes! Sometimes I need some time alone and you're straight away complaining about something! Its so fucking annoying! Sometimes I want to moan about something but oh wait Jack is already there moaning! I'm so fucking sick of it Jack!"

"I'm sorry! Ill try and stop we can work things out-"

"No! You can work things out! I'm done! I get so fucking tired of you at times I've resorted to fucking cutting!" He screamed the last bit.

Wait, he's started cutting?
♠ ♠ ♠
You have permission to take all your anger out in the comments.

Sorry it took me so long to write it but its here now :D

I've been super busy with revising and other things (including crying over MCR breaking up)

Anyway comment subsribe and recomend!