On the Run

Harry Styles

It was finally time for Harry to board his flight to Asia, and he could honestly say that he’d never been more relieved than he was in that moment. He was finally going to be able to move on and start a new life away from all the dangers of the old one.

He wasn’t sure what would be waiting for him when the plane landed, but he knew that it had to be better than what he already had. He imagined he’d open up a small shop or work construction. Maybe he’d find a girl just as beautiful as Caroline.

Pulling his backpack further up his shoulder, he began making his way through the airport, his eyes on the terminal that would be taking him to his new home. He was so focused on what was in front of him that he didn’t notice the large men walking behind him, which was no doubt a rookie mistake.

He had just barely made it past one of the emergency exits when the men came right up behind him, grabbing him up before he had a chance to figure out what was happening.

Their burly arms wrapped around his body, pushing down his legs and arms which were moving in a frenzy. Try as he might, he couldn’t break free, but he wasn’t giving up that easily.

The men tried their best to pull him through the emergency exit, which didn’t set off an alarm like it should have. As they pulled him through, Harry managed to grab ahold of the edge of the door and slam it against the back of one of the men’s heads.

He groaned in pain before dropping Harry, leaving him held down by only one bald man, who was a probably a hundred pounds heavier than he was.

Luckily, Harry now had a free arm, which he used to throw a punch, hitting the bald man square in the jaw. The man clutched onto his face for a moment, groaning in pain as the other one had, before going after Harry himself.

The bald man threw a punch, but Harry dodged it easily and used the man’s force against him to throw him to the ground.

With one man on the floor and the other one groaning behind him, Harry saw his chance for escape and readied himself to take off running.

Before he could, the groaning man pulled out a gun, putting it directly to Harry’s forehead. There was no doubt in Harry’s mind that this man was shoot him, even in front of all of those people, so he had no choice but to surrender.

With a groan, Harry threw his hands in the air, steadying himself on his feet. One of the men used this as his chance to punch Harry back, hitting him straight in the stomach and causing him to go crumbling to the ground.

“Get up,” the man yelled at Harry, kicking him with the heel of his boot.

Even though Harry was in tremendous pain, he knew better than to stay on the floor, so he forced himself up quickly, while still clutching onto his stomach.

Around them, people watched in awe as the men guided Harry through the open door and out into the hot Mexican sun. Harry knew that the bystanders weren’t stupid enough to call the police, and at that point he didn’t see any way out for himself.

He knew that these men would have him on his way to wherever Enzo was and that if he didn’t think of something quick he would probably end up dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, Harry!
Such a badass(;