Status: Just starting out so hang with me...

A Mental Sex Change

Holy shit it worked?!

“I’m proud to introduce you to a new band that was recently signed. They’re a group that’s full of energy and loves to get the crowds going with there songs. Well here they are Caught in Cognito,” the speaker guy said and we all walk onstage. The crowd cheered and I smiled waving.

“Well you guys sure know how to give a nice welcoming. So yeah we’re new at this but yeah. So I’m Nate Anders and I hope you guys have as much fun as we will,” I say and everyone cheers. “This is a song called Trauma,” and then everyone started the intro gradually working up to my part.

“Scream like a wounded dog. Bite them back before the end comes and you along with the rest will die. And if you make it out alive you will live paralyzed…” and when our set list ended the crowd cheered.

“You guys have been awesome. Thanks so much we love ya,” I say before we all walked off stage. We all high fived each other and hugged. The speaker guy went back out on the stage.

“Lets here it one more time for Caught in Cognito. They did amazing for a first go round don’t you think?” the crowd cheered and the next band went on. I could feel that some of my hair had fallen out of my braid so I went to the bathroom and fixed it real quick. When I came out of the bathroom I saw a familiar face.

“Why is it that I always find you near the bathroom?” I asked chuckling as Matt Good turned around. He shrugged and smiled at me.

“You did good out there kid. Wouldn’t have believed it was you’re first time if I wasn’t told,” he said.
“Thanks dude well good luck with your show,” I said saluting him and walking off to find the rest of my band. I heard someone call my name behind me and I turned to look for the person. I ended up walking into something and when I turned to look at what I saw something that I couldn’t help but laugh at. A very pissed off Andy Biersack.

“Why you laughing kid?” he seemed even more set off by my sense of humor.

“Nothing it’s just the expression on your face was priceless when I turned around. Sorry for running into ya dude I wasn’t looking,” I say as I start to move out of his way and walk away from him.

“Whatever kid,” Andy muttered.

“That’s Mr. Kid to you buster,” I say and chuckle before walking off. Walking a little longer I found everyone sitting in a room with couches and drinking bottles of water. I went and sat in an empty spot next to Craig.

“Where were you?” he asks.

“I had to fix my hair,” I say shrugging and leaning back into the sofa.

“I don’t understand why you don’t just go and cut your hair like a guy. It would make things so much easier for you now that you don’t have to go anywhere as a girl,” Craig says offering me some of his water which I gladly accepted. After I chugged the rest of his water I handed it back. “Bitch that’s the last time I offer you water,” he muttered putting the bottle on the ground.

“You know you love me. And you do have a point with the hair thing. I don’t have school anymore and well I’m presenting myself as a guy to the world so I might as well just cut my hair,” I say and close my eyes trying to think about what hair cut I want to get. “I might even dye it a different color too. Maybe red or something like that,” I mutter more to myself than anyone else.

“Oh my goodness, yes when I cut your hair I’m gonna dye it for you too. Promise me you’ll let me do whatever I want with it,” Ethan says. As may have already figured out Ethan is gay and he absolutely loves dyeing hair different random amazing colors. The obvious evidence of his amazing skill is his own hair which I love to run my hands through sometimes.

“Ok as long as you don’t dye a dick into my hair,” I say smiling at him. He pouts at me and I laugh.

“Loser,” I mutter playfully.

“I’m just totally hurt right now. I don’t even want to talk to you anymore,” Ethan says turning away from me.

“Fine by me. So Keegan what’s up in your little world? How are things with you and Chelsea?” I ask and Keegan frowns. Chelsea is his girlfriend but they’ve been going through some rough times right now.

“She’s not talking to me still. I don’t know what I did wrong,” he looked so hurt and vulnerable right in that second. I felt so bad for him.

“Don’t worry Keegan she’ll come around when she realizes that you’re the perfect guy for her,” I smile at him and he nods and smiles a little too.

“So who wants to party?” Mandy bursts out as she runs into the room with a bottle of Jack Daniels.
“How did you even get a hold of that?” Craig asks looking at her. I burst out laughing from Mandy’s and my secret.

“I can’t believe it actually worked,” I exclaim as Mandy hops up and down where she stood.

“What worked?” Ethan asked exchanging glances between us girls.

“While I and Nate were out on the strip I came up with an idea of how to get us hammered tonight and she didn’t believe that I could pull it off,” Mandy said opening the bottle and drinking some.

“You actually locked him in the closet? God what if he’s still in there? Do you even know who he was?” I ask looking at the crazy girl.

“I know he’s still in there cause I locked the guy that tried to unlock him in the other closet. The first one was named Racky Rengence or something and all I know about the other guy is that he was a mother fucking short ass bitch,” Mandy said dead serious. We all cracked up laughing.

“You know we can’t all get hammered on one bottle of jack right?” Keegan asked.

“Yeah I know that’s why I have these,” Mandy said pulling her bag around from behind her and opening it to reveal like five different bottles of alcohol.

“Damn girl you’re amazing,” Craig said standing and looking at the bottles.

“I have my moments,” Mandy says. “They just happen very frequently 'cause I’m a boss.” I chuckled and stood making my way over to her.

“When do you guys wanna start?” I ask taking the bottle out of Mandy’s hand.

“We’re gonna stay at a hotel tonight so we’ll start when we’re in our room,” Craig says taking my bottle and putting it away in Mandy’s bag.

“Yeah then we can actually get Nate drunk. Who knows what she’d do if we were with people who didn’t know about her,” Ethan agreed.

“She is a notorious drunk stripper,” Keegan says.

“Remember homecoming. God when we dared her to streak I didn’t know she’d actually do it,” Craig laughed.

“Shut up. We all promised to never speak of that night,” I hissed. I had a very bad history of drinking experiences. You’d think I’d learn my lesson, but nah drinking’s way too much fun.

“Yeah yeah yeah, whatever Nate,” Craig said laughing and Bobert walked into the room.