Status: Just starting out so hang with me...

A Mental Sex Change

A Big Ole Whif...

“There you guys are. We need to know your bedding arrangements before you guys go to signing,” Bobert said.

“I call Mandy, the rest can share a room,” I say and hook my arm around Mandy’s waist. Bobert cocked an eyebrow at me.

“Are you two a thing?” he asked and I just shrugged my shoulders. He rolled his eyes. “Well come on signing is this way,” Bobert says leading us out of the room and down some various hallways.

“Is the concert almost over?” I ask and Bobert nodded. “Wow it doesn’t even feel that long ago we were on stage,” I mumble and Bobert just shrugs. We’re lead over to some tables where we sat down.

“Fans will be here soon so behave yourselves,” Bobert says walking off to who knows where. I look at Mandy and watch her drum her fingers on the table.

“Give us a song Bensen,” I say looking at Keegan. He puts his finger on his chin as he thinks for a moment.

“Porn star dancing by My Darkest Days,” he says and I chuckle at his choice but nod none the less. I start singing and Mandy drums along with me. I’m about half way through the song before fans show up. After I finish the song I get to signing things putting my charm on.

“Hey hun what’s your name?” I ask a pretty red head.

“I’m Hannah. Can I get a picture and this signed?” she asked holding a cd out to me. I smile and nod posing in a picture with her and signed her cd. After several more pictures and cds there’s only a few more fans left in line.

“Hi I’m like Amber and I like love you. You’re so like hot. Can I like get a picture with you?” she asked and I give her an award winning smile.

“Of course for my biggest fan,” I say smiling and posing with her. While someone snaps a picture I notice that she takes a big whiff of me. That’s completely and utterly creepy but I act as if I don’t notice and sign her cd. The rest of the fans went by less eventfully. After the signing we made our way back to the bus where Bobert told us to meet him, and we drove to the hotel.

When we go to the hotel Bobert gave us our keys, and everyone brought a bag of stuff up for the night. On our way up to our rooms, which so happened to be on the twelfth floor, we saw several of our favorite bands and introduced ourselves. We didn’t even bother going to our room because we knew that everyone was gonna get drunk in the boy’s room. Once we had the door closed and locked we all sat on the floor in a circle like we always do when we drink.

“Anyone got shot glasses for truth or dare?” Craig asked looking at the bottles of alcohol sitting in the middle of the circle.

“I do,” Mandy said dragging her purse/bag over and opening it pulling out four shot glasses.

“Someone’ll have to share. Nose goes,” Mandy muttered putting her finger on her nose.

“I’ll share with someone,” I offered taking my hood off along with my beanie and unbraiding my hair getting more comfortable. I placed my beanie back on before someone else offered to share with me.

“I’ll share with ya girl,” Craig said coming over to sit closer to me while Mandy handed out the glasses.

“Who wants to go first?” Keegan asked looking at everyone in turn.

“Me,” Ethan yelled. “Keegan truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Keegan said without even a moment’s consideration.

“I dare you to…. Give Craig a blow job,” Ethan said holding back a laugh. Keegan looked horrified while Craig just laughed.

“Pour me a shot. Sorry dude that’s just disgusting,” Keegan said and I poured him a shot which he decked back down his throat. He made a face as the liquid ran down his throat no doubt burning on its way down.

“K…. Um Craig truth or dare?”

“Dare,” Craig replied with a cocky grin playing on his lips.

“I dare you to make out with Ethan for at least a minute,” Keegan replied with a coy grin. Craig just shrugged and made his way across the circle to Ethan. Craig grabbed a hold of Ethan’s face and pulled his mouth onto his. Everyone burst out laughing.

“You gotta use tongue,” I exclaimed and Craig turned around to give me an evil look before forcing his way back onto Ethan. Ethan just sat there stunned letting all of this happen to him. After what seemed like a minute they pulled apart. Craig made his way back to his spot next to me. There was a visible blush on Ethan’s cheeks. Looks like my boy has a crush on a certain someone.

“Ethan truth or dare?” Craig asked.

“Truth.”
“Did you like it?” and Ethan’s eyes went wide as he motioned for me to pour him a shot. When I did he tipped his head back bringing the liquid down to his stomach. “I’ll take that as a yes,” Craig smiled. After several more rounds everyone got very intoxicated.

“Y-you know what? I... um...I think I’m gonna… go find my closet homies. We’re all gonna play fairy princess,” Mandy stuttered grabbing one of the bottles and going over to her bag to pull out her body glitter and 2 tutus with matching fairy wings. Then she staggered out the door and closed it behind her. I turned to look at all the guys and smiled.

“Hi guys,” I said waving to the guys. They smiled and waved back. I went over to the stereo clock that the hotel provided and plugged in my ipod into the dock. I turn it on to Natalie’s Rap by The Lonely Island and started rapping along. This is my theme song since it fit so well with my life. Well sort of I mean I don’t do crack and shit like that, but well I’m pretending to be a man and well my real name is Natalie.

All the guys started laughing and rapping with me. We started dancing and jumping around the room. I opened up Mandy’s bag and found some interesting stuff in there. Like one of those fuzzy troll dolls and like twelve five hour energy things. I ended up falling on the bed once during our dancing and watched as Ethan danced in front of me with his back to me. I saw this as a perfect opportunity and so I grabbed a pillow and swung it over my head giving a war cry as I brought it down on his head.
The room turned into an all out war with feathers flying every where. There were guys falling to the floor injured from critical blows to the face with deathly pillows. All the guys ganged up on me eventually, and I was beaten to the ground. There was no mercy and I had to cry out uncle. This ended up not helping with the beatings until I offered they go drink more.

We finished off some more of the alcohol before I began to feel sick and ran into the bathroom to puck. I was happily surprised when Keegan came in to hold my hair out of my face. We past out soon after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i'm thinking I'm just gonna post all of the pre written stuff I have and then just post weekly after that.. That sound good to you guys?