Status: I am free to write again. Got caught up in all my classes!

Cage of Roses

Rose nineteen

"Is there an explanation fro you brought this small army into my room while I was asleep?" I asked my mind going cold.

"Oh it's just a simple matter really. Someone wants you. I have your description to the last detail you know. And the person is paying a hefty sum for capturing you." He responded as if right now there were near about a dozen weapons pointed at me.

"I see. Well then I hate to dissapoint but I'd rather not find out why someone is after me." I swung as I finished my sentence shattering the ward I'd set up and sending most of the group flying backwards.

I dashed to one side and grabbed my backpack. Two of the orcs followed me but I took care of them easily. The necromancer started shouting at the others but I was already jumping over their heads by the time they realized they should grab me. I reached the window and smashed it open. My raven flew through quickly and I followed not caring what was on the other side. I should have cared. I found myself falling two stories, towards a hard paved ground, in the rain. Yeah, should have thought this through more.

Praying I turned in the air and waited until I was near the bottom and threw out my arms. My palms hit the pavement sending sharp points running through my arms. Using my momentum I pushed off and landed lightly a few feet away. I didn't have magic to help but I did have twelve years of martial arts when I needed them. I looked back and saw the necromancer watching me. I saluted him then started running. Damn my hands hurt!

"Well that could have gone better. At least we got eat right?" I asked my raven as we passed other people on the street.

He cawed annoyed that we were out in the rain. I laughed and kept on running. When we finally stopped it was under a roof. Shaking off the rain in my hair I turned and got caught in a spray from my raven.

"Hey not cool." I said wiping my face.

He shot me a look that said should I care?

"No not really. So I guess I'm a wanted person now. Huh? Weird." I slumped against a trash bin that was nearby. After a moment my raven crawled into the opening of my shirt and shivered. I didn't mind I was already soaked through a wet raven against my chest wasn't going to change that much. Wrapping my arms around the bundle of wet raven I closed my eyes. Somehow I fell asleep what was left of the bat close to my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter. Sorry. But man Maliina is in a real predicament now.