Status: I am free to write again. Got caught up in all my classes!

Cage of Roses

Rose twenty - one

By the time the day ended I had ducked two other groups who were after me. One was manned by a bunch of gnomes (they came at me from the sewers, lord knows what they were doing in there) and the second group was led by a bunch of goblins. I managed to lose both the groups before they could catch me. AS the sun set I was beyond tired from running around all day. I'd found another motel (A normal one this time) and was washing up when I noticed the roses and vines had taken over my arms completely. One rose was even starting to bloom near my shoulder. I stared at it for awhile then turned off the water and got out.

"Their growing faster. I wonder why?" I muttered as I dried off.

"That's because I accelerated the spell." A man's voice said from next to me.

I turned slightly and nearly died of fright. In the mirror instead of my own image was a man's. His skin was a dark brown color which I could see a lot of since he wasn't wearing a shirt. There was what looked like a snake wrapped around his arm and another around his neck. His hair which was an unnatural golden color hung down to his neck. but what really caught me were his eyes. They were a deep purple that washed over my body. Hell of a time to remember I was half naked.

"Any reason you have fro showing up now?" I asked covering myself with the towel in my hands.

"None at all. I wished to see you again is all." He smiled as I scowled.

"Good then leave. Sorry to diasapoint but I won't be able to find you like this. I only have your name to go by." I reminded him grabbing another towel to dry my hair.

"I see."

The next thing I knew I was millions of miles away. Tomb stones surrounded me. The air felt as if it could freeze at any second. Turning around I saw I was standing in front of a mausoleum. Then suddenly I was back in my body.

"What the hell was that?" I demanded only to find the mirror was empty.

"Great he come and he goes. I wonder how I'll eve get any peace."

The movement I stepped out of the bathroom my Raven flew over and landed on my bare shoulder. If the thorns hurt him at all he didn't show it. Changing quickly I wandered over to the computer in the room and typed it the name I had seen. Almost instantly I had a dozen sites to look at. A few tries later and I was looking at an image of the place.

"SummerBrook Cemetery? Well I guess where heading there next."

I had a lead, only problem was it was halfway across the country!
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize the time is off a little I will try to fix that.