Status: I am free to write again. Got caught up in all my classes!

Cage of Roses

Rose twenty - five

"It's very nice to see in the flesh Maliina." I looked sideways at him as he bowed. Much to the surprise of his so called "followers".

"I can't say the same. I was almost killed right no because of you." I pointed out.

"Yes I apologize for their bad behavior. Should I punish them for doing such terrible things to you?" He asked his power already spilling out around him.

I looked over at the masked figures. they were trembling.This was not what they imagined when they tried to summon him. It was plain on their faces they hadn't expect their lord to be such a young handsome man. At his words they all turned their eyes to me. They hadn't know I was special. And that could be the death of them.

"No I'm not cruel like you. However you can make them leave."

"As you wish." He bowed again startling another response out of the masked men.

"But my lord-" In the time it took to blink they were gone.

I looked back over at my companion then sighed and scratched my head. It would take an army of heaven to take him down and send him back below. But right now I couldn't worry about that (although I really should) he had a few things to do first. I turned to him and found his eyes were locked on me or more importantly on the roses that was peeking out of the collar of my shirt.

"It seems you have freed me in time. Come here and I will remove those for you." He held out his hand for me.

I hesitated. I have no idea why. Then it hit me. I wanted some answers damn it!

"Explain it me." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Explain to me in the first place why you went to all this trouble and how the hell did you do this in the first place!" I shouted my words echoing across the cemetery.

He seemed stunned for a moment then he smiled and laid a hand on my cheek. (I almost threw him, the only thing that stopped me was the fact that I was too tired to do it)

"Very well. If that is what you wish."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter I am running on fumes here! Got sick! UGH!!!!! Need more tissues!