Status: Updates won't me so quick due to my other fanfic (http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/496162/A-Summer-to-Remember/)

Well I Guess This Is Growing Up

So I'll paint you wings, and I'll set you free

Jack's P.O.V
" Jack can you please sit back down" I heard the teachers voice call behind me, I was standing in front of Holly, I was glaring at her with anger she had no right to embarrass Taylor in front of everybody on her first day. " Yeah, Sit down Jack" Holly said smirking whilst girl fiveing her best friend sitting next to her.

" But Miss shouldn't someone go see if Tay is ok?" Miss rolled her eyes and gave a fake sympathetic expression. " Fine but be quick" she said pointing to the door, I quickly grabbed my backpack and ran out the door before she stopped me, " DON'T go into the girls toilets though, you know what happened last time" she said as she looked at Katie Worsnop sitting two seats away from us, she looked embarrassed.
I just smirked.

wasn't my fault I mistaked the girls for boys last year and caught Katie in her knickers.

I arrived at the girls toilets and couldn't go any further than the doors, how was I meant to call Tay? I sat down on the wall thinking for a minute then I checked to see if anyone was around then entered. I creeped in checking there was no one in there, there wasn't. the only sound was dripping taps and the sobbing of a girl, Tay.

" pssst" I whispered, " It's me... Jack" I said making sure she didn't just think it was some creep.

Tay's P.O.V

I heard Jack's voice whispering too me, he was telling me to come out so we could talk properly. I couldn't though, it was too embarrassing. he knew a big side of my life now.. but he probably just thought I done it for fun or attention and I bet so does the rest of my year, great the first day of school and I'm already known as the " creepy psycho girl" Jack was quiet for a while, and didn't say anything I thought he had left so I quickly wiped my face with some tissues, flushed them then stood up and straightened my clothes. I opened the door and the bathroom was empty.

" BOO!" I jumped out of my skin and turned around quickly, Jack stood in front of me laughing, he raised his eyebrow, I sniffled, " You thought I left didn't you.." Jack said folding his arms, " I don't know, yes" I said shrugging my shoulders, I hung my head down so he couldn't see my smudged eyeliner. " You don't need to hide...you know, I don't care what you look like" Jack said lifting my head up with his finger.

How did he know what I was thinking....

" I'm not, I just.. just don't want you to look at me, I'm ashamed" I swallowed the lump in my throat and tears started to fall again I tried all I could to hold them back but I couldn't fight it anymore. I held my head in my hands, the air was awkward I didn't expect Jack to do anything, I didn't want him too. As I looked to the ground I saw Jack's feet move closer to mine, the next thing I felt was the feeling of care. Jack lifted my head up wiped away my tears, " It isn't worth it, Tay please don't cry" he said, It seemed like he actually cared about me and didn't just brush off my tears. I sniffled and stood up straight, " I'm sorry" I said forcing a smile, " I'm just not used to this" I said, by " not used to this" I meant someone caring about whether I cried, telling me it wasn't worth it, usually people would just ignore me or tell me I was attention seeking.

Jack's P.O.V

I felt really bad for Tay so much, she seemed sensitive and torn up. I couldn't leave her like this so I decided it's my job to look out for her, it's too late to back out now, she's my friend now and I'll be there for her when she needs it, she hasn't got anybody else anyway? and I don't want her mixing in with the wrong crowds. I'd be there for when she needed a cry or if she needed advice.

" So, let's go back outside.. and we will stick together yeah?" I said hoping Tay would be Ok.
I took Tay's hand and held it tight in mine, " Jack" Tay said stopping in her tracks. " Yeah?" I said looking into her lost eyes, " I don't want to drag you down" Tay said biting her lip, her eyes looked lost and worried.

" You won't.. I'll be here always" I said wiping a stray tear that had escape her eye.

~ So I'll paint you wings and I'll set you free~
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated this in AGES I apologize, so yeah hope this isn't too depressing aha, the next chapters should get a bit happier? so yeah enjoy! and check out my other fanfic, based around Warped tour, I will be updated that soon, so yay! http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/496162/A-Summer-to-Remember/

Thank You for readers who stayed, I really appreciate it. Thank you! <3