Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 10

-5 Days Later-
*Vic's P.O.V.*
Alexa and I decided to spend the day together since we haven't seen eachother since the party. I was going to go over her house for a little and watch some movies or something. When one o'clock, which was the time we planned that I come over, rolled around, I happily went to my car and drove over. I knocked on the door since I forgot the key to her house and the Alexa I was greeted with shocked me. She had lost weight. She was really thin to start off with but how she looks unhealthily thin.

"What's wrong?" She asked, realizing that I had been staring.

"Have you been eating?" I asked. She kept a poker face but her eyes gave her away.

"No." She lied. I walked in and she closed the door.

"Why?" I inquired.

"I'm fine," she stated, "just on a diet."

"You're already really skinny, you didn't need to lose any weight!" I half exclaimed.

"That may be what you see but it isn't enough for me." She answered.

"How long ago did you start again?" I asked.

"The day after the party." She sighed.

"Was it because of that girl?" When I said that she walked to her living room. I followed after her and when I got there she was on the couch with her face in her hands. I could see her shoulder plates sticking out.

"It's a shit reason to do this again. I just don't want David to realize that I'm not good enough. I want to be perfect so that I can keep him and myself happy." She admitted. It broke my heart to see her like this. I sat next to her and pulled her to me. She burried her face into my chest and cried. She was an extremely extremely strong person and I've only seen her cry one other time.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly as she dried her eyes.

"For what?" I asked.

"Messing up your shirt and just crying in general. I hate crying."

"It's fine." I assured. She didn't say anything else for a while. She just rested her head on my shoulder and cuddled up with me. I really hope she's wrong about David and the girl from the party. I hope they are just friends. I'd be devastated for her. I know it's not her fault and I try to understand as much as I'm able to.

*Alexa's P.O.V.*

Eventually I detached myself from Vic because I got a text from David asking if Vic and I wanted to come over.

"David wants to know if we want to come over, he said he has a visitor." I informed.

"It's up to you." Vic replied nonchalantly. We ended up going over.

"Hey!" He greeted.

"Hi! Who's the visitor you were talking about?" I asked

"Oh, guys, I want you to meet my cousin, Brianna." He said as he walked us into the living room. There, on the couch, was the same meth/coke head girl that I had beat up in 10th grade. She gave me a disgusted look and I returned it 10 times worse.

"You're dating this piece of shit?" She gasped.

"Huh?"

"This is the same Brianna that I fucked up in 10th grade." I said.

"Oh shit." David said quietly. She flipped her extension filled hair and turned to Vic. We didn't stay very long after that. Vic and I ended up getting ice cream.

"Jesus, that girl was fucking disgusting!" He exclaimed as we got in the car.

"I know right!"

"She looks like a carrot with fake nails and hair extensions." He added. I laughed harder than I probably should have at that.

"I can't wait to eat this ice cream, I've barely eaten anything in days!" I enthused. We decided to go to Cold Stone. I got mint chocolate chip and Vic got vanilla. Although I was starving, I took my time eating my ice cream so I didn't look like a pig. Vic however, gorged on his and was done in under 5 minutes.

"Fatty." I commented quietly.

"That's so mean! I'm trying to eat my feelings!" He replied with mock hurt in his voice. We both laughed.

"You have some ice cream on your lip and it looks like jizz." I laughed. He failed to find where it was.

"Here, just let me get it." I insisted as I wiped it off with a napkin.

"So close." He said.

"Oh, of course you were." We headed home shortly after I finished my ice cream and decided to take Vader for a walk. While walking we met a few fans of Pierce The Veil.

"I'm sorry to bother you but I'm absolutely in love with your band." Said a brown haired girl who was about my height.

"I am too. Also, sorry to ask but are you two dating now?" Asked her friend.

"Nope, her and David are still together." He replied.

"Not to be weird but you two would make a cute couple." The brown haired girl commented.

"It's not weird, we get it a lot honestly." I assured. I took a picture of them and Vic and then they asked for a picture with Vader and I. I had no idea that I had a fanbase but I felt special knowing that I did. Vic and I ended up going to the beach later that night to look at the stars.

"I had a great day with you." I admitted.

"I had a great day with you too." He replied.

"Thank you for not laughing at me or something when I was being all depressed earlier." I said.

"I would never laugh at you for that. I wish you could see what I see though. You're absolutely beautiful and I don't understand how anyone could see otherwise." He said quietly. I got a little choked up.

"Really?" I asked. I heard him reply with a quiet "yeah". The lies that I got myself to believe about me not having feelings for Vic subsided at that moment. The only problem is, I think he only meant that in a friendly way..
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day! Woo! I randomly got the idea while laying in bed so I figured I'd write. Also, I'm going to meet Of Mice And Men in two weeks asdfghjkl. Leave what you think should happen or what you think of the story in the comments. Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting, and/or recommending! I love you all c:

Alexa's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38675095