Status: Its a work in progress, I hope you like it! c:

Balcony Scene

Chapter 9

-2 Weeks Later-

Today it's August 14th. A.K.A. Bella's birthday. Casey, Stevie, and I have planned a surprise party for her. Andrew's going to keep her out all day and then bring her back home when we've finished setting up. So far, we've put up some basic decorations and I'm working on a banner. Bella deserves to have a great birthday, she's a really great person and would do the same for us. When we finally finished decorating, the three of us stood side by side admiring our work and then high fived one another. We had plenty of time to kill before everyone arrived so we decided to go visit Amy and Alex. When we got there, we just walked right in because Amy enforces that we do so whenever we pay them a visit.

"Amy! Alex! We're here to drag your souls to hell!" Stevie sang cheerfully. Amy came out to greet us.

"It's about damn time!" She playfully scolded. Not long after, a shirtless Alex shuffled out to join us.

"Monrin'." He yawned.

"It's two thirty in the afternoon." I informed.

"Damn, really?" He asked. I nodded.

"You coming to Bella's party tonight?" Casey asked.

"Yup." Amy answered.

"Well, I'm gonna go get changed then." Alex said as he turned and walked away. Amy, Stevie, Casey, and I went to sit down in the living room.

"So, how's David?" Amy asked.

"He's good." I replied, smiling.

"You guys fuck yet?"

"What? No!" I exclaimed. Everyone burst out in laughter.

"You want his D though." Stevie assumed.

"I could care less. I'm not one of those people that need to fuck things. Plus, we're only dating right now." I informed.

"That was very insightful." Casey commented. Everyone else nodded in agreement. Just then, Alex came back out.

"Were you just talking about me?" He inquired.

"Nah, we're talking about Lexi and David." Amy assured as he plopped down in between us.

"Jeez Alex! You almost made me fly off of the damn couch!" I yelled jokingly.

"Yeah, get your shit together fatass!" Amy said as she joined in. Alex put a fake look of hurt on his face.

"Shut up, you know I'm self concious!" He cried while restraining a laugh. Eventually everyone gave up and we all basically died of laughter. Eventually, all five of us went back to Bella's house to do some last minute preperations which included: setting the food up, hanging up the banner, and deciding where we were going to hide. Shortly after, people started showing up. First it was Tony, Jaime, Vic, Mike, and Serena. Then it was Ian and Maria. Eventually, David and Kyle decided to show their faces. When everyone was finally here I texted Andrew:

Bring the dip to the chips.

Bella wouldn't get it and Andrew already had a cover up just in case she read the text too. In about twenty minutes, I saw their car pull into the driveway so I turned the lights off and assumed hiding position with everyone else. I heard them approaching the door and started wondering if Andrew had told her by mistake. I guess I'm about to find out. Bella came into her house, turned on the lights, and everyone jumped out.

"Surprise!" We all yelled. She looked extremely surprised. She looked at Andrew, then at all of us wondering whose idea it was.

"I think you should go thank your co-workers over there." Andrew said as he pointed at us. She ran right over and gave us hugs.

"Oh my God guys this is awesome!" She exclaimed.

"It was our pleasure." Stevie replied. Then, the party really started. Andrew turned on some music and everyone began talking, dancing, and/or drinking. I talked to Vic for a while before Bella whisked me away to go and dance. After a few songs full of purposly awful dancing, I bumped into David and we started talking.

"This was a really good idea." He complimented.

"It was the least we could do." I stated. We stood around and talked for a while more until Jaime and Tony decided that it was their turn with me.

"What?" I said. The both shrugged.

"How's David?" Tony asked.

"Uh good..?" I responded.

"Okay." He replied.

"Why are you guys being all weird?" I asked.

"I don't know honestly." Jaime admitted. Eventually, I made my way back to David who was talking to a thin and extremely gorgeous blonde girl. I felt a surge of jealousy dart through my body. I looked down at myself and assessed how I looked and then looked back at her.

"I can't blame him for wanting to talk to her," I thought, "she's skinny. I'm not. She's drop dead gorgeous. I'm not." I sighed and went to sit down. I realized I was next to Vic.

"You alright?" He asked concernedly. I nodded although he knew I was lying. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I lied again. He pulled me into a hug.

"Was it David?" Just as he said this he turned and looked at him and realized. "Is that what's bothering you?" He questioned refering to the girl as "that".

"Yeah.." I mumbled as he drew me into another hug.

"Don't let the way she looks get you down. I don't want to see you go down the road you went down before again." He advised. Just after that, David came over with the girl tagging along.

"You alright?" He asked in a less concerned voice than Vic. I nodded. The girl made a face at me and David shooed her off. Vic decided that it would be a good time to leave us alone.

"Don't worry, that was just an old friend of mine."

"I'm sure." I stated.

"You don't believe me?" He asked a little shocked.

"Well, she's extremely gorgeous, she's actually skinny, and you seemed to be having a great time with her. Why would I believe you." I answered coldly.

"That's not how it is at all. I don't want her, it's you who I want." He assured. I still wasn't convinced but I made it seem like I was.

"Alright, sorry." I sighed. After that, I didn't spend any more time with David for the remainder of the party. I stayed with Vic, Mike, Jaime, and Tony and everyone from work. I saw David migrated back to the girl.

"Maybe if I was thin like her then he wouldn't care about her." I thought to myself. And with that, I prepared myself to go back to my old ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short chapter, I know. But what do you think is going to happen with Alexa? Do you believe David when he said that him and the girl are just friends? Leave your predictions, suggestions, ect. In the comments because I want to know what you think! Thank you to everyone who's read, subscribed to, commented on, and/or recommended my story! You guys are amazing!

Alexa's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40026260